[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: MareDay Shirt example.png (1.69 MB, 1295x1716)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
Fallen Oak is offering pre-orders on some sick mare drip for Mare Day! Emails say that these high quality, 100% cotton shirts will only be available for pre-order to Mare Day ticket holders from now until Saturday, August 31st at 5pm EDT, and also on limited sale at Mare Day. After that, no more will be sold.

Those who got a ticket, like yours truly, have already been sent an email with the details. But if you haven’t bought a Mare Day ticket, do so before the pre-order deadline and they’ll send you an email with details.
I’ve been told that if you have a ticket and didn’t get an email, that you should reach out to mareday [at] fallenoak dot org. If your friend bought a ticket for you, you should probably talk to your friend.

There’s not too many Mare Day tickets left, but you can get em here:
https://fallenoak.org/mareday/
>>
File: fallenoaktickets left.png (26 KB, 501x250)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Fallen Oak just posted that they only have 16 tickets left for Mare Day.
Looks like they'll sell out just in time
>>
>>41335434
Do I need to provide a mailing address if I’m picking up the shirt on Mare Day?
>>
>>41335634
Nah.
They say the mailing address is just in-case you go mia they can figure out what it'll cost to ship it to you and send it.
>>
File: file.png (65 KB, 149x158)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
I do not want this shitty cheap ugly shit for some florida niggers like that ginger faggot from mlp con for an over hyped horse rescue for a racist in person convention run by horse epstien
>>
>>41335689
Could you say that again in English?
>>
>>41335702
I don't want this cheap shit, for a cheap charity by a cheap convention. stop flooding the board with these shitty advertisements for this one stupid rescue
>>
>>41335705
you like mares?
>>
>>41335709
Yes but not any of the humans doing it or saving them
>>
>>41335434
I like the design. I'll take two
>>
>>41335738
you are part of the problem
>>
>>41335689
Eeeyyy
Horsehater is back.

How've you been? I was worried they banned you off of here
>>
>>41335434
Still I gotta know. Why a black 100% cotton shirt with a huge logo over the chest? I mean aside from the over-edgy look. This is mid Summer central Florida we're talking about. Just wearing that is heat stroke inducing. Usually down in FL, when we give out free shirts at volunteer orgs they are light in color with a minimal logo on the front and a bigger one on the back. I don't know what y'all northerners are thinking, but common sense down here is to give your outdoor workers light colored shirts.
>>
>>41336125
Don't be a pussy
>>
>>41335434
do we need to email them if we don't really want a shirt but have a mare day ticket?
>>
File: aj_snoofing_you_POV.jpg (568 KB, 1200x970)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
>>41336144
nevermind, found it in the spam folder ^______________________^
>>
>>41336125
Its practically only MF people going to this and the people are coming to MF from all over the world. Focusing heavily on making the shirts fashionable Florida wear would be somewhat pointless.

And it looks like a poxy design. Pretty sure he only does art for black shirts
>>
>>41336149
>fashionable
Bruh. This ain't a thing bout fashion, it's practicality. I've volunteered with horse farms among other out door orientated orgs in FL. It's just common sense to give your people light color shirts if they'll be doing work outside. Not to mention they usually give out breathable polyester shirts. I mean I'll still get one because I love mares, but shit this just ain't the right material choice for the event.
>>
>>41336258
I'm pretty sure this is just the shirt they're selling.
They wouldn't sell volunteer shirts to non-volunteers
>>
>>41336274
Yeah you're right, it's the shirt they're selling. I'll still kek my ass off at anyone sweating their ass of while wearing it as they try to muck a stable or clean a water trough.
>>
>>41335689
Who is horse epstein
>>
>>41336258
>breathable polyester
What? Cotton is more breathable
Any southerner knows this
>>
>>41336398
especially the darker ones
>>
File: b9f.gif (3.66 MB, 498x498)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB GIF
>>41336125
>This is mid Summer central Florida we're talking about.
Akshually it's at the beginning of fall.
>>
File: ezgif-7-cb632484b4.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>41336258
>This ain't a thing bout fashion, it's practicality.
I've seen this one before!
Regardless, they don't HAVE to wear the t-shirt at the event, you know?
>>
>>41335738
Sure thing!
If you're a Mare Day ticket holder, just check your email.

From >>41336148 it seems like there's a chance that their email could be in your spam folder.
>>
bump
>>
>>41337708
>>
>>41336398
Well I spent about 10 to 15 minutes researching fabrics, and cotton is "breathable" but absorbs moisture like a mofo, so that's why it's generally not used in sporting or outdoor wear. Polyester, while less "breathable" wicks moisture away from the body and allows it to evaporate more quickly making it more suitable to out doors work, especially in high humidity environment. I was confusing breathable with moisture wicking. Regardless, black cotton in Florida summer does not for a comfortable shirt make.

>>41336525
Trust me, I won't be.
>>
>>41336125
>>41338267
When I go to a concert and buy a shirt, I do not immediately take my current shirt off and put on the shirt I just bought. I mean, maybe some people do. But to me, the shirt is a keepsake to wear after the concert, to remember it.
>>
>10
>>
I've heard there might possibly be a new event at Mare Day. Not sure yet if it'll happen.
Whatever you guess will probs be Wilder, but lets hear some guesses.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.