[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1419534001866.jpg (147 KB, 896x938)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Due to a boad-dwide nuke, the thread needs to be made again, especially since we got a big story near the end.

OC's. They exist, and some become very popular. They can come in many forms, and the vast majority of them have rumps. That means they can be spanked. After all, why let only canon characters have all the fun?

Featured stories:
Griffon guard duties by Anon: https://ponepaste.org/7043
Thru the Window by DCFTEF: https://ponepaste.org/6458
On Fire 1: On Fire by Nomine: https://ponepaste.org/6531

Stuff from last thread:
>>41128433
Gayness is not an excuse to avoid spankings.
>>41130881
AI art and comment.
>>41139506 , 41142414
Spank ideas.
>>41142414
Rarity and Sweetie spank story.
>>41156134
Drum replacement
>>41159781
Story ideas discussion.
>>41163353
Scared colt.
>>41163861
Bright Mac spanked by Granny.
>>41171435
Spank edit pic.
>>41178178
Flurry/Cozy spank idea.
>>41197411
Applebloom shorts.
>>41204158
Best MILF spanker discussion.
>>41210084
Spanking choice story.
>>41245791
New pic.
>>41256486
Story about above pic.
>>41270599
Rarity spanking Sweetie on the way to camp story.
>>41293234
Drugs and spankings.
>>41294614
Photo IDs.

Let me know if I missed anything, and be sure to read some of these and acknowledge them. The stories were pretty good as well as the new pic. More feedback means more motivation to write/draw, which means more good stuff.

Fantastic archive: https://ponepaste.org/6509
Devientart page that's an image archive: https://www.deviantart.com/dvfhgrvvghg

If a thread is not active on the 1st of the month, one will be created. Be advised: this is a thread about cartoon horses. Nobody here cares about real life disciplinary methods.

Old thread:
>>41283948
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/41297350/#41297350
>>
And stuff from the nuked thread:

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/41297350/#q41298199 (Spike getting switched for using up all of Ponyvile's hot water)
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/41297350/#q41300363 (unfinished story discussion)
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/41297350/#41302729 (Rarity reacting to Sweetie's spanking short)
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/41297350/#q41314007 (discussion about petrification used with spanking)
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/41297350/#q41353277 (brand new long spanking story by DC)

Be sure to check them, especially the last one, which really deserves feedback. It's a really good read that was a victim of poor timing. Sorry DC.
>>
>>41355706
>https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/41297350/#q41353277
This is really good.
>>
>>41355706
>Holly's face twisted up in dismay. She grabbed me and set off running at full speed, wailing “THEY'RE NOT COOL AT AAALLLLLLLLLL!”

Absolutely hilarious. Poor Holly and Buster. Lmao
>>
>>41357603
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/41297350/#q41353277

Very fun story overall. I love how the characters feel believable and real, which in turn makes the spanking all that more impact. The spanking was also well-described. An angry Maple is a foal's worst nightmare, it seems. I wonder if Buster's own parents saw fit to let him off with a lecture later when they inevitably found out. Love seeing a new story from you as always!

>I knew with painful certainty that if I misbehaved for Holly's Mom or Dad I'd be dealt with just like their own foal.
Ouch. No safety net for either of them. Double the parents, double the pain.
>Diamond Dogs Jackass Stunt Show
Of course Diamond Dogs would do that. I'm honestly surprised a group of them got to perform in Canterlot.
>It was kinda like doing high speed dive-bomb flights down the streets & alleys in Ponyville...ask me some other time about how Rumble & I got busted for that; or better yet don't.
That sounds interesting. I take it ended with 2 very sore rumped colts?
>a room full of modern discipline tools
Of course they would have that. I bet they keep scrolls of spanking spells there too. Probably designed deliberately to scare foals.
>“THEY'RE NOT COOL AT AAALLLLLLLLLL!”
kek
>There was no slow and gentle warm-up like some of our friends' parents did.
So they get spanked by other parents as well? It truly takes a village.
>As I sat on the sofa, watching my best friend get her spanking and awaiting my own
Poor Buster. Getting second place. Holly probably deserved that more.
>“Sit!” Holly's mother ordered and even though she winced and struggled to settle down on her sore heinie my friend did not dare disobey.
Did Holly sit on the same sofa as Buster?
>“It's almost 11 o'clock
Damn, they got home at 10:13pm and the spanking very quickly followed without much fanfare, so I'd say both got it for over 5 minutes.
>While the rest of Canterlot was outside enjoying another day of the Festival we had to clean every inch of the railroad villa.
I can only imagine the staff's amusement at that whole ordeal.
>>
File: 3429129.jpg (448 KB, 1663x1469)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
>>
File: 877131.png (130 KB, 700x600)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
Am I the only one who finds Spike so spankable?
>>
For fighting in school they were both paddled and got letters sent home to their legal guardians.

Are they dumb enough to fight about it the next day?
>>
>>41358653
Yes, but more discreetly.
>>
>>41358015
he is the right size yes
>>
>>41359757
What are ideal spankee sizes?
>>
>>41360232
Their entire torsos/tummies can rest over both thighs closer together, and their butts can still bend over the right/left thigh, and there is still room for their feet to kick on one side and their heads to lie on the couch/bed on the other side. Not too tall, and not too short.

Plenty of kicky feet/hooves, but they're going nowhere until their tushies are roasted redder than raspberries and they are very very sorry.
>>
File: 3419282.png (1.84 MB, 1584x1152)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>41360232
Around half the size of the spanker. If its too much bigger, it doesn't feel properly disciplinarian and if its too small, the spankee feels too young. Of course, there are some exceptions, like the size difference in this pic.
>>
>>41356840
>>41357611 (asd)
Thanks.
I thought I would have to re-post that story after the board crashed Sunday night.

>Double the parents, double the pain.
The way figure the pair are next-door neighbors and have been best friends since they were 6. They wander freely between houses and when they get in trouble the Mom in charge takes charge.

>I'm honestly surprised a group of them got to perform in Canterlot.
And with the sponsorship economic model I proposed, who paid them for it?

>(Rumble and Buster) ended with 2 very sore rumped colts?
That story sort of tells itself. I hadn't planned on doing anything with the idea but would be amused if somebody else wanted to pick it up.

>wailing “THEY'RE NOT COOL AT AAALLLLLLLLLL!”
For the record, I think Piston Ring and Maple Cake are pretty cool. Ungrateful foals.

>they get spanked by other parents as well?
I didn't mean to go that far, but they do talk to their friends about spankings they get. I wrote another story with them, Silver Spoon, Shady Daze & Rumble doing exactly that in Sugar Cube Corner before heading out on night-time shenaniganz.

>Poor Buster. Getting second place.
Buster is the POV character.
POV character represents the reader so the POV must always watch the others go first.
Because you've all been very, very bad.

>Holly sit on the same sofa as Buster?
Yeah, that's the way I pictured. They just traded places.
I know a hard wooden stool would have served the kink better but even a silk upholstered sofa feels like sandpaper on Holly Star's rump.

>got home at 10:13pm
I'm sure it felt like 5 minutes, but remember that in Angry Mom time, anything after 10:30 is "almost 11 o'clock".

>staff's amusement
The way company houses work (at least the ones I used when I worked out at sea) is more like an AirBnB or the like. You just get the keys to a house to stay in while you're in town for some business reason. There might even be other people from your company staying there. A maid might come once a week or something, but there's no full time staff.

If you're smart you bring your own sheets because the boss also uses the company house to fuck broads that aren't his wife.
>>
File: 3405191.jpg (1.32 MB, 1100x1100)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>
>>41360711
>>
>>41362772
>Optional head and tail cuffs and torso anchor for more restraint possibilities. When your mare is bad you can make her tail cuff go from slack to tighten and keep her tail raised. Whether for applying corrective action to her rump or just humiliating her.
>>
>>41363621
Could be repurposed for criminals.
>>
File: 3366736.png (407 KB, 1800x1600)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>
>>41364749
My favorite
>>
Reminder that spanking is a canonical punishment in MLP. In season 3 Twily sings
>Oh I've taken my share of licks
>>
>>41365920
Surely from Celestia with her parent's approval
>>
Great story, DC. I liked the modern section of the punishment museum. The whole museum is a great and realistic idea and the modern section surely strikes fear into the heart and butt of any still-spanked creature.

Would you be okay with me writing a scene of the two tardy ponies on the town after their cleaning punishment?
>>
>>41365920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abuBT0_rMgs
at 1:13

wow its true, the song is about failure and mistakes too
>>
File: roast chicken-3348666.jpg (108 KB, 1024x1024)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
red rump bump
>>
File: 23639.jpg (109 KB, 698x595)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>
>>41366692 (Pan)
Glad you liked it.

>a scene of the two tardy ponies on the town
Certainly, I'd be honored to see what misadventure you see in them.
>>
In the ongoing MLP roleplay on animeotk, there's a line like
>Wow Gilda, I've heard of a red-tailed hawk, but never a red-tailed griffon!

It also has the concept of a judicial punishment squad that run around both sending ponies to the spanking stocks for law violations, but also resolving interpersonal disputes with the same. The rp is extremely trigger happy (you laughed at a spanking, you get spanked, you did some extremely minor thing, huge spanking) but the discipline squad can add much needed semi plausible spankers for the older ponies.
>>
>>41367565
Naughty fillies get red butts!
>>
>>41368887
Who are the naughtiest that deserve it most?
>>
File: 1459644477022.png (120 KB, 589x623)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>41367693
Wings are an interesting "implement". On a sidenote, finding this pic was annoying. Had to dig through desu for it.
>>
File: full.png (191 KB, 701x800)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>
https://twibooru.org/2178220
>>
>>41369882
Dash is absolutely perfect in this. Probably years since I saw this.

>>41370422
This one on the other hoof is one of my favorites. Mouth soaping AND post-spanking in one image.
>>
>>
>>
>>41369882
Agreed on wings. The heavy part might be like a hand, but the tips might be light like a flyswatter.

Look at dash drumming her hooves on her father's front leg. So cute! You can tell her little rump is absolutely in flames.
>>
>>41372153
Agreed. Its adorable, though her dad's expression seems to suggest she's overreacting.
>>
File: 1487183485369.png (135 KB, 523x295)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
While checking the archives, I found https://4archive.org/board/mlp/thread/29409842/spanking-thread-39-endurance-edition/#p29484825 . This prompt is amazing. Such perfect humiliation.
>>
File: 1725053865459323.png (227 KB, 1129x884)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>
>>41373687
The girls' bathroom was a mystical place as a child. Right up there with the teacher's lounge. The first visit being for a spanking would be a whirlwind of emotions and humiliation. 10/10.
>>
>>41373687
>>41374322
The Hair Salon or Beauty Parlor is another useful "females only" zone that an unlucky colt/lad might be pulled into against his will.
>Be colt
>Have to go with Mom on daily errands
>She has an appointment at the Manedresser
>That place is sooo Booooorrrring
>Worst place ever for a young colt to wait
>Beg Mom to let you go play in the park instead of waiting here
>She says okay, but behave
But then...
>You didn't behave
>Got brought back to the Beauty Salon by the local Constable
>Caught breaking bottles in the alley with the local delinquents
>They were smart enough to run when the Constable showed up
>Not you
>Now he returns you to your angry mom
>By the scruff of your mane

>You are on hostile ground
>The mares in the Beauty Parlor shake their heads and comments disapprovingly
>Mom is embarrassed by your behavior
>and she's gonna take it out on your butt
>There's lots of scary manebrushes in a hair salon
>But what really terrifies you is that old fashioned barber shop razor strop
>A few fillies having their manes done giggle at your certain doom
>The nasty old mares give Mom unwanted advice about how you should be punished
>Thankfully none of them have noticed the strop yet
>"Please, please, please, Mom, don't choose that..."

What will Mom use?
>>
Our night on the town as a family was great. Holly and I asked to wear winter coats and our request was thankfully granted. Canterlot gets chilly in the winter, but mostly we wanted to cover up our rumps. The scorcher and the sizzler we had received, minus the two days of healing, left some pink discoloration on our behinds, and a twinge of pain if you sat the wrong way.

We loved seeing the city lit up and drinking hot cocoa. Holly's Dad wanted to treat us kids; he always made our vacations special. We even forgot we had been spanked the past two days. Then we attended an indoor choir concert. Apparently it had to be inside for the acoustics. This was some fancy concert hall and most of the year it was only attended by those much higher class than us. For these free shows, ponies of all backgrounds crammed in to hear the world-famous Canterlot Chorus. To our relief, it was standing room only.

Less luck to Holly and I, there was a mandatory coat check. We asked if we could wait outside but got swiftly turned down. Holly's Mom offered an olive branch: "Make a good impression tonight, and you might be allowed to go out tomorrow." Between that and knowing the alternative of our last two nights, we gave up our winter coats and shuffled into the main hall. We got there a half hour early and still ended up with unremarkable "seating." Ponies really care about their classical concerts and Holly's Mom was one of them.

Holly and I lightly blushed on giving up our last layer of defense from childish mockery, but nocreature said anything... until the end of the show. Everycreature entered the hall in a staggered fashion, but at the end, everypony just wanted to leave. There was a throng of creatures waiting to exit. In that wait, we couldn't even exit our row. Some mare we'd never met spoke up from behind us and started shaking our hooves.
>>
>>41374437
"That was some show!"
Holly's Mom went on about cadenzas and soloists and the fifth row baritones... all lost on the rest of us.
We had zoned out until the stranger said "you kids were very well behaved. Your parents should be proud."
Our ears literally perked up when she said "you kids." The comment was a little embarrassing, but almost a relief after that 2 hour concert. One hour was fun, two hours was a long time to listen to mares sing in Prench.
Holly's Mom, ever oblivious to the delicate emotions of teen-agers, took the conversation to where I never thought it would go.
"They had better be. After two spankings apiece they're trying to earn back their 8pm curfew."
"Mooooom!"
"Hush, Holly."
Holly's Mom wasn't angry but it was the kind of authoritative command that would be angry if repeated. Holly and I had seen it enough times to know.
The mare just chuckled and said: "Oh, teenagers. You breathe and they get embarrassed. It's okay kids, I'm a parent myself. Wasn't too long ago I was making my teens hit 'soprano' notes as I made their backsides look the way yours do now."
Holly and I just looked at each other, tails quickly covering what we could and mouths agape.
"Oh, kids. I saw them for two hours, no sense hiding them now. Were you the one who did the punishment," she asked, looking to Holly's Dad.
"No, that honor goes to my wife. I was at the railyard. Whacking switches, not foals."
Holly's Dad couldn't resist the joke at our expense. It was good-natured, at least.
"I've got time. What did they do?"
We looked at Holly's Mom with puppy-dog eyes, but it was no use. She went over every excruciating detail, even the "get moving" swat we had been welcomed home with.
"Well you did a good job, miss. Exactly what I would have done. And they were still tonight, no talking during the quiet parts, and hardly any backtalk even when they want to crawl in a hole and die. I think they've earned their curfew."
That was good news, hearing another adult praise our behavior.
"That may be so. I will discuss it with them tonight."
"Let's hope that's the kind of 'discussion' where nopony's over anypony's knees."
She gave us a wink.
"Welp, line's moving. Here, I'll go first, only fair you get to see my rump. Happy Hearth's Warming!"

We practically ran to the coat check once it was our turn. Embarrassment aside, it was a fun Festival.

Holly's parents did have a discussion with us that night, and nopony was on anypony's lap. We were officially granted our freedom until 8 o'clock every night. We were home at least 10 minutes early, every day.
>>
File: 1700106485081677.png (572 KB, 870x1024)
572 KB
572 KB PNG
>>41374432
>A few fillies having their manes done giggle at your certain doom
UNF

Mom will start with the brush, then one of the girls getting their hair done points out the strop for the finale.

I bet one of the manedressers will lend Mom her strongest, stiffest, widest wooden manebrush.
>I use this for especially tough manes. It should work on tough rumps.
>>
>>41374437
>Holly and I asked to wear winter coats
I'm picturing her Dad teasing them a little about this.
"But we've already got coats, we're ponies!"

>drinking hot cocoa.
No cider in front of Mom & Dad I see

>until the end of the show. Everycreature entered the hall in a staggered fashion, but at the end, everypony just wanted to leave.
That rings true.

>Holly's Mom went on about cadenzas and soloists and the fifth row baritones...
Okay, I am adding a musical education to my canon about Maple Cake. Great addition!

> After two spankings apiece they're trying to earn back their 8pm curfew."
>"Mooooom!"
>"Hush, Holly."
Here's the only character note I can offer; Holly would be WAY more effected by hearing the dreaded s-word said out loud in a public place, both with embarrassment and fear.

>"I've got time. What did they do?"
Maybe it's normal for Happy Horsie Land but this mare's got a little bit of a perv vibe.

>Embarrassment aside, it was a fun Festival.
That's the important part. Wonder if they'll be honest with their friends when they get back to Ponyville...or maybe leave a bit out.

Great addendum to the pair's adventures, Pan. The way you described the concert was relatable; every kid has had to sit though a never-ending one at an age when you can't appreciate it yet.
At least Buster Blaze and Holly Star didn't have to sit.
>>
>>41374486
>>I use this for especially tough manes. It should work on tough rumps.

Colt: (fully crying) BUT I DON'T HAVE A TOUGH RUMP! I HAVE A VERY TENDER RUMP, I SWEAR!
>>
File: 3072782.png (74 KB, 666x487)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>41373687
I really like this idea. It's probably the most humiliating place a colt can get spanked in. I honestly can't think of anything worse for them.

I wrote my own interpretation of such a scene with https://ponepaste.org/9423 a while back, though I think this would only work on younger colts as anything too old would be too big to fit on the changing table. Might fit Pippsqueak if we want to use canon characters, I guess. Definitely younger then what Rumble looks like on that pic. It's an idea I wouldn't mind seeing more of. Maybe onlookers reaction, or some classmates being there or even just a different interpretation.

Another way to do this may be with the toilets. Colt being dragged to one of the stalls and mom spanking him there. This could even work with older colts and you can decide weather or not the door should be closed.

It can even work with fillies, though the spanker would need to be a stallion if were still using opposite gender bathrooms. I wonder if the humiliation aspect would be different for one.

>>41374322
>teacher's lounge
That is also potentially good. I think it would work best if a student has a teacher or principle for a parent, who has no issue dealing with them on-the-spot in the lounge.

>>41374432
>Hair Salon
That sounds nice as well, maybe one that also deals with manicures or anything girly. I'd also imagine that the constable bringing the colt in would just so happen to be right before mom's turn in getting her mane done (busy guests meaning long wait times), so he'd be put in time-out in either a corner or forced to sit on a stool or chair (a hard, pillow-less one courtesy of a staff member) while the agonizingly long process (mom has a long and complex mane) of getting his mom's hair done is finished. I'm honestly not sure which type of time out would be better for this.

>What will Mom use?
The strop, obviously. I've never seen that suggested as an implement so it would be unique. As Pan pointed out though, it would be a lot more interesting to have the mom almost not notice it before some filly points it out. Bonus points if the colt knows the filly. Maybe a classmate they have beef with or a sibling.

>>41374440
cute aftermath. A lot of ponies were probably giggling at them behind their backs, and of course the parents would give all the details.
> but mostly we wanted to cover up our rumps
Pony clothing that covers the rump that's not a cloak or dress? My, these foals are privileged to own them.

>>41374495
>I HAVE A VERY TENDER RUMP
Tough enough to be naughty, tough enough for a tanning.
>>
>>41374488
Glad you liked it! Your OCs are fun.

Cider makes more sense. Is it ever hot in the show?

>Holly would be WAY more effected by hearing the dreaded s-word said out loud in a public place, both with embarrassment and fear.
Her ears flick and stuff, right?
https://ponepaste.org/6452
>”Yeah, anytime anyone says the word 'spank' within 100 yards of her.”
On cue, Holly cringed and a shiver ran down her spine, across her rump and down her tail.
>”That is hilarious, and so cute...spank!”
Silver Spoon triggered the same shudder again and got a big laugh, even from Holly as she was teased.
>”You guys suck! But you're wrong. My most embarrassing is worse...but not as bad as Twist's.”

>this mare's got a little bit of a perv vibe.
I should add a line like
>The mare turned around and saw that the crowd had barely dissipated.
She wasn't so much staring at Buster and Holly's rumps, as it was something you notice in 2 hours.

>>41375169
>cute aftermath
Thanks!
Rather than the usual immediate post-spanking exposure, I was going for the harder to spot marks a few days later. The kind of thing you might notice if you were standing in one spot for two hours and spanked your share of behinds, but maybe not as noticeable if you just passed somepony on the street. I've heard of fabled weeks-long marks but have not observed that myself.
>Pony clothing that covers the rump that's not a cloak or dress? My, these foals are privileged to own them.
I did some checking on A Hearth's Warming Tail and yeah, ponies don't really wear coats that cover the rump, even in the winter.
https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/A_Hearth%27s_Warming_Tail
Not even in Yakyakistan which is probably colder.
https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Party_Pooped/Gallery

I justified it by thinking it's uncommon but not unheard of, and Canterlot is farther north/colder than Ponyville. Maybe they are designed for heavy rain or snow. Something everypony owns, but hardly ever wears. A rare inversion of my usual ways of having the foals made fun of by every single pony they meet.
>not a cloak or dress
Some ponies do wear dresses in the winter at least.
>>
>>41373687
I have saved that prompt and a couple of others. Will add to the archive later. Ty for pointing it out.
>>
File: 1206607.jpg (890 KB, 2000x1200)
890 KB
890 KB JPG
Now how is Starlight gonna deal with this little kraut?
>>
>>41376990
Aryanne's nazi ass needs to be spanked then murdered.

Luckily, spanking nazis is a recurring motif in WWII propaganda:
https://www.alamy.com/vintage-cartoon-propaganda-ww2-postcard-showing-franklin-d-roosevelt-spanking-adolf-hitlers-bare-bottom-after-the-allies-cross-the-rhine-river-french-postcard-1944-france-image256870195.html
>>
File: Rarity garden.webm (2.67 MB, 1920x1080)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB WEBM
Creature sneaks onto orchard. Eats all the best apples and carrots and berries. They're wasteful, too - only taking test bites in a lot of cases.

Then they are discovered.

The farmer had some pruning to do anyway, and decided to combine two tasks.
>>
All the Canterlot High pics are really interesting to me as a setting for spank-related shenanigans.
>>
>>41377059
>murdered
How could you?!
>>
>>41377264
>Creature
Could be some random foreigner. Maybe a young griffon or dragon thinking they could get away with stealing from a "pansy" pony only to get their rumps smacked.
>>
Spanking version of The Ring. Cursed implement gives you the spanking of your life in 7 days unless you designate two people to get spanked instead.
>>
>>41378922
Then parents eventually make the cursed pony take the spanking
>>
File: 1251923.jpg (229 KB, 1280x1280)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
Cadence is going to gush over filly Shiny until she realizes just how much of a little menace he used to be at that age.
>>
>>41379741
This artist makes fillies look really cute. Shame he has a diaper fetish.
>>
>>41379929
>Shame he has a diaper fetish.
You're in the wrong general my dude.
>>
File: 2016471.png (762 KB, 2000x1550)
762 KB
762 KB PNG
How would you change the dialogue to make it spanking-related?
>>
File: 3288598.png (659 KB, 1781x1178)
659 KB
659 KB PNG
Before or after spanking?
>>
File: 1880733.jpg (1.01 MB, 1485x1815)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>
>>41380622
How so?
>>
>>41381571
Before. She is waiting for daddy to come home.
>>
Another edit needed.

>>41381055
I swear there's an edit of this.
>>
>>41383298
Shimmer's should be a bit more scared for it to work.
>>
File: 1660635.png (123 KB, 1019x584)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>Throws tantrum in public.
What will Twilight do?
>>
>>41384419
Lift her hoofsies up in the diaper position while she's there on the floor and spank her publicly like that.
>>
File: 1268717.jpg (145 KB, 1280x1280)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Could use a spank mark edit.
>>
>>41381973
Wasn't there a red bum version of this?
>>
>>41385259
All the hug pics are goldmines for edits. Pretty easy to do.

>>41385337
Three total.
No red
some red
very red.
>>
File: sweetie dress.png (1.56 MB, 2048x1726)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
Would be a tough edit, but ripe for an edit or a short.
>>
>>41386583
This was way easier than I expected. Took 5 minutes with the usual method.

The dress over the butt adds a TON of realism I was not expecting. It instantly blends with the spanks I added, which I was not expecting. I thought I'd have to edit hues or curves to use the existing white shaded parts of her butt.
>>
File: sweetiebutt_only.png (41 KB, 712x740)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>41386665
Butt only for your own edits
>>
>>41386665
Cute. I wonder if she realizes her marks are showing and is just rolling with it or doesn't know just how transparent her dress and noticeable her spanking aftermath is. How badly will she get teased later?
>>
File: 1486008.png (178 KB, 770x799)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
Taken to the spanky chair.
>>
File: 3265199.jpg (80 KB, 828x901)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>
File: sweetie_some_red.png (430 KB, 712x740)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>41386583
>>41386665
Usual method is here.
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/39978487/#39984817

Milder marks. When you have a spank layer you can just adjust the transparency in 2 seconds and choose the intensity of the marks.
>>
File: sweetie_light_red.png (429 KB, 712x740)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>41388010
This one really appeals to me. She's acting all prim and proper as if her rump wasn't flaming a few days ago. She probably doesn't even realize you can still see the marks, even through the fancy dress.
>>
File: 2951304.gif (120 KB, 394x324)
120 KB
120 KB GIF
>>
>>41388018
Id love to tease her.
>>
>>41388018
Lookin like it needs some rekindling! Bad girl
>>
>>41389030
>rekindling
I have a few ideas around a witch's curse. Ponies go into forbidden woods/mountains, disturbing the local wildlife and throwing things off balance.

They came unprepared, arriving at the witch's hut at sundown. The woods are barely hospitable in the day. They should not be traversed at night unprepared. Maybe it's the winter.

Some shit happens, eventually they leave. With a "parting gift", either at night or the next day.

For warmth/light, their rumps are set ablaze, continuing the spanking they already received. Maybe it contains a protection ward. Maybe it just keeps them warm. But it's a 4-8 hour walk back to civilization, even when your backside ISN'T fighting you with every step...
>>
>>41389366
Zecora would totally do that.
>>
File: Ship_Detention.png (736 KB, 889x1214)
736 KB
736 KB PNG
>>
File: 2950757.png (143 KB, 920x1135)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>Sweetie was always an angel after Rarity watched her. When her parents asked what her secret was, and Rarity responded “her red tush,” they were miffed. But after enough instances of this, they asked for lessons and to borrow her paddle. Soon, Sweetie’s behavior at home markedly improved. Although she was seen around town much more often with a cherry red behind, her front still had that same childish smile.
>>
File: 1562115.jpg (310 KB, 1170x1237)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>
>>41391699
I love that position.
>>
>>41392006
Same!
>>
>>41391699
If the spanker could stand narrower with their back legs while retaining balance, it should be very hard for the spankee to get out.

And you never grow out of this position, you just get promoted to a spanking from Celestia or Luna or future Twilight.
>>
File: 1509789.png (862 KB, 1902x1340)
862 KB
862 KB PNG
Notice how Anonfilly's staring down at her flank. She knows a lack of cake may be the least of her worries.
>>
File: 1280678.jpg (77 KB, 1050x1024)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>
>>41393678
I love ear pulling. It's more humiliating than a swat in a way.
>>
>As far as being over somepony’s lap while they hold a hairbrush over your rump goes, this is one of the least painful options.
https://derpibooru.org/images/3391405
>>
>>41391699
... How often have I seen this picture, and only now have I noticed that the bottom of Twilight's tail looks exactly like a half-drawn speech bubble for anonfilly?
(Or have I just never seen the original where that's exactly what it was?)
>>
File: 1990130.jpg (346 KB, 1294x1820)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
Which Pie family member would tend to her rump if she slacked off?
>>
>>41395179
Limestone, 100%
>>
File: 1725211766042757.gif (267 KB, 338x337)
267 KB
267 KB GIF
Spankings: Keeping your filly angelic, most of the time.
>>
>>41396437
>>
>>41396037
Truly.
>>
Recently, I've been very into the idea of mixing spanking with petrification, especially after one of the previous threads had https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/41297350/#q41313501 as a discussion. Any interesting ways they could be mixed?
>>
File: 1589593.png (154 KB, 1000x800)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
Celestia also says that bad fillies get spankings, which Sweetie Belle may find out soon.
>>
>>41395562
Why?
>>
>>41397936
Semi-petrify the joints and it's like weak hoofcuffs. They can move, but slowly. >>41363621
>>
I wonder how many women actually like getting bare ass spankings on their husbands laps.... it's probably more than we think...
(Note that I'm only advocating wife spanking if the wife actually wants it, if she doesn't want it, it's abuse)
>>
>>41398610
BDSM seems like a really common fetish. It's one of the go to fetishes in pop culture. Spanking is part of that.

There's a tragically unfinished fic about this.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/485775/bearing-it-all
>>
File: 1503232.png (663 KB, 1248x1065)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
>>
>>41399390
Her rump is doomed.
>>
micro story
>>41396041
>>
>>41400234
Nice.
>>
File: 130705.jpg (110 KB, 960x540)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>
>>41401552
He's gonna get it.
>>
File: 1725734031228161.png (807 KB, 2483x3356)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
>>
>>41397936
I also love transfixing. This would be perfect for spanking.
https://derpibooru.org/images/2570480
>>
>>41402859
Oh, that sounds great. I wonder how that could be used creatively.
>>
>>41399774
SPANK
>>
>>41402437
Now what circumstances would lead to Twilight spanking filly Glimmer?
>>
>>41404688
Could be a Nyx scenario where it's her punishment for everything she did. And Glimmy gets raised right this time.
>>
>>41402437
>>41404688
Could be time travel or roleplay.
>>
File: 2930713.png (339 KB, 900x729)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>
>>41405873
I love this pairing. I wish it was used more. Rarity is a perfect spanker for a filly like Scootaloo.
>>
>>41403925
>>
Best non-pony spanker/spankee character?
>>
>>41405873
Why is Scootaloo so complient?
>>
File: njn.png (987 KB, 1093x695)
987 KB
987 KB PNG
>>41407420
The whole Student 6 are made for spanks.
Not many stories about them tho.
>>
>>41407908
Agreed. Gallus and Sandbar especially.
>>
>>41407908
True that. I think Occellus would be my favorite spankee among them. Changelings are fun and so are nerds. I wonder if Twilight allows spankings in that big rulebook of hers. If so, how would they handle it in that school?
>>
>>41408223
Why those two among the six?
>>
File: 1142833.png (1.18 MB, 740x3300)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>
>>41409203
Boys need to be spanked too, and Gallus's "couldn't care less" attitude would be great to take down a few pegs.

Pothead pony Sandbar would be fun because he'd just be like "dude, it's not fair!"
>>
>>41410035
Who would spank Gallus though? Gruff probably doesn't care enough to do it.
>>
File: 1799515.png (523 KB, 896x698)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>41410035
>Gallus
>Sandbar
>>41410133
>Who would spank?
DC wrote that Yong6 anthology where they all told stories about spankings in their cultures.

Both boi's get spankings but I can't find it in the archive.
>>
Check that butt >>41410434
>>
>>41410548
Too happy.
>>
>>
>>41410548
You could spend probably all day whapping that filly's tushie and it would be able to take every single spank much to Swibble's chagrin
>>
>>41411557
What is it about her rump that makes it so much more ready for a long spanking then say, Scootaloo's or Rumble's, Is there a rump that can match it in terms of spankyness?
>>
>>41412142
It's pudgier while still being bubbly, and therefore it can take a much harsher walloping. It's also white and that shows the spanked redness very well!
>>
File: 2968139.png (429 KB, 1920x1080)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
I'd argue that Rumble is more spankable then Sweetie.
>>
>>41413089
Prime pic for edit.
>>
File: yipe2.png (248 KB, 469x617)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>41412142
I think a more muscular rump would take spankings the best. Sorry Rainbow and Scootaloo, to be fair to everypony else we have to whack you more.
>>
>>41407420
Spike is a great spankee.
>>
>>41414180
>>
File: large.png (299 KB, 1280x1004)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>>
File: 1920817.png (338 KB, 604x796)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>41411557
>>41413089
>>41413629
Is it weird that I find Cozy Glow to be more spankable then all of them? I'm sure she'd throw a tantrum on hearing that, but its just true. There is no filly that I'd love to see get a spanking more. Gosh, I'd love to see a talented artist draw her getting a spanking or just have more stories of her. She is truly top tier spanking material.
>>
>>41397936
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/40367462/#q40543260

This one also had interesting ideas about it.
>>
File: 1920003.png (205 KB, 737x574)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>
>>41416406
I want to tease her so bad.
>>
>>41416323
I keep a cautious distance. I love her depiction in asd's reformation series but the character is an enigma to me. She's a smart filly playing dumb. That facade doesn't work for me. I don't think I find it satisfying to see a faker like that being taken down several pegs. Maybe I need to rewatch the parts where she drops the facade and shows her evil colors.
>>
Another edit possibility.
>>
>>41416885
Maybe spank her after the facade drops? She's certainly not above throwing tantrums and doing evil speeches once that happens.
>>
>>41417289
She's already pretty pink
>>
https://www.deviantart.com/jeep1987renegade/art/Quackers-spanked-1098998922
>>
File: 3441984.png (403 KB, 781x795)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
>>
>>41418098
That just means she needs to get spanked extra hard.
>>
File: 1725990365612325.png (236 KB, 748x860)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
Why is she annoyed?
>>
File: WindSprint 03.png (2.4 MB, 1569x1940)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB PNG
>>41420234
>Why annoyed?
She feels like the spanking should have been enough.

She's surly about having to do corner time.
>>
File: 16402_edit_the day after.png (814 KB, 1600x1200)
814 KB
814 KB PNG
Pain is forgotten the next day.
>>
File: 1726451960860661.png (662 KB, 1216x832)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
Also good for edit, even if the CM is wrong.
>>
>>41416374
>Statuefy her with a noticeably red butt. Apparently it's paint that wears away over time. No problem, apply a fresh coat of red paint and Cozy will feel it good as new!
That sounds very unf. This idea could be taken further.
>>
File: 3443232.png (1.92 MB, 1920x1920)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
Naughty filly.
>>
>>41418488
https://backend.deviantart.com/oembed?url=https://www.deviantart.com/jeep1987renegade/art/Quackers-spanked-1098998922

click the url
>>
https://derpibooru.org/images/3443332
>>
How many foals has Celestia spanked over the many years?
>>
>>41422941
The school got heavily retconned and downgraded, in my book. In season 1 that lecture hall looks like it accommodates around 40 students. That implies either a large school (1000 students at a minimum) or large class sizes. But the building you see in season 8 is tiny, only enough for maybe 200 students.

I'm going to go with headcanon and say the School for Gifted Unicorns is big enough to support gifted unicorns all across Equestria. Unicorns are sent there if they are the best of the best. Celestia selects her personal protege from these classes. The school is in the capital city of Equestria and the city is also home of their ruler. It is elegant and huge.

Let's say at least 1200 students across 12 years of school. I think it's probably much larger but we don't have much to go on. With 100 students per class year, that would be small enough for individual attention and tutelage from Equestria's most elite magicians.

100 students per year, and at least 5% of them are naughty.

That's 5 students a year for 1,000 years.

5,000 individual rumps have been dealt with at the school. The top 1% of naughtiness is surely dealt with by Celestia herself. That means Celestia has spanked at least 1,000 butts in her role as head mare of the school. Celestia has developed entire fields of study based on what she has learned disciplining the rears of the best and brightest of Equestria. Some of her faithful students have expanded the study themselves - whether out of interest, or an extra punishment levied by Trollestia.

Even if you assume "six of the best" as the top end of the punishment scale, with minor infractions being 2 cracks, that's 10,000-30,000 whacks to keep these young unicorns in line at school. If you assume a softer but more numerous 24 smack spanking, we're looking at 120,000 licks, with room to revise that estimate upward by just being slightly less conservative in the estimate.

Yep, no doubt about it... magic isn't the only thing the school teachers are great at!
>>
>>41422607
Suspension seems fun. We could use a crossover with spg or sim to have a story with that.
>>
>>41424119
Damn, your good at math.
>>
>>41423453
>>
>>41424119
I bet she remembers each and every rump she spanked in the past.
>>
Remake this with fur-having Sweetie Belle and a manebrush.

https://derpibooru.org/images/1995137
>>
>>41424119
You forgot to mention all the spankings she must have gave outside of school. Do you really think she'd only give whacks there?
>>
>>41426431
All her proteges definitely got some extracurricular correction, for starters.
>>
>>41422159
Is mouthsoaping appropriate for that?
>>
File: _but Sunny has no mom.png (367 KB, 658x522)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
>>
When would a pony deserve maintenance or several days worth of spankings?
>>
>>41427844
Doing what Cozy did.
>>
>>41427323
Which characters would work with that setup?
>>
>>41428566
Rainbow and Fluttershy. Rainbow eggs on Fluttershy to misbehave and learns why she's so meek and well-behaved.
>>
>>41429065
I don't know. Fluttershy's parents don't seem like the spanking type.
>>
>>41427844
>>41428122
One of Canterlot Castle's towers got destroyed during the s9 finale, so Cozy gets daily spankings until its fixed. It wasn't an important part of the building so there's no hurry.
>>
File: 384860.gif (328 KB, 576x324)
328 KB
328 KB GIF
>>41429635
>Fluttershy's parents don't seem like the spanking type.
I've got an EqG Fluttershy story brewing as we speak.
Just need to quit my job so I have more time to write spanko stories.
>>
>>41429960
Based.
>>
File: btl-spank.png (16 KB, 660x700)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>41355692
>OC Edition
Don't mind if I do.
>>
>>41430438
Love it! Would swat. A transparent version might be fun on here.
>>
File: btl-spank-transparent.png (16 KB, 660x700)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>41430448
Say no more.
>>
>>41430494
Excuse me sir, there is a pony butt sticking out of my computer.
>>
File: btl-spank-transparent.png (16 KB, 660x700)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
Wait I fucked up the effect LOL.
>>
>>41430503
Thank you!

>>41429863
Cozy is tasked with helping. But a filly with no construction experience can't really help the task at hoof. She and her rump are basically comic relief for the construction creatures.

>>41429635
The irony is good. Just like that really old story from DC with them being abusive.

I don't consider most of the parents in G4 to be canon. Just useless boring characters most of the time.
>>
>>41430790
>boring
I don't know. Between Rainbow's parents being her biggest fans next to Scootaloo, Rarity's being country bumpkins and Twilight's mom being an adrenaline junkie, I think they could lead to interesting spanking scenarios.

Plus if we look at outside of the Main 6, we got Cadence and Shining and if you want to consider Twilight to be like a mother to Spike, you got her as well.

Honestly the only character with explicitly bad parents would be Scootaloo.
>>
>>41430438
Who's the OC?
>>
File: btl-sona.png (22 KB, 474x568)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>41431076
I don't have a name for her yet. Suggestions so far have been:
>ball basket
>primary color
>cumrag
>candy basket
>>
>>41431115
>cumrag
kek
>>
>>41431115
Cute OC.
>>
>>
File: 3445395.png (54 KB, 1107x778)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
Pipp roughly 2 seconds after being told that she's getting a spanking.
>>
>>41432747
Celestia's making her do that.
>>
>>41432874
That would be me.
>>41433027
What a devious ploy, getting a pony spanked and making them do it to themselves.
>>
>>41433027
Butt touch.
>>
>>41434140
Twilight knows what may come.
>>
>>41433783
Imagine if the brushes were an in-universe merchandise parents would use to spank their kids with. How would Pipp and Zipp feel about that?
>>
>>41429635
They wouldn't have to be. Look at the setup. In trouble at a sleepover. Chosen Dash Parent contacts the 'Shy house.
"They've done X. Do you want to come and get your daughter or should we deal with it ourselves?"
"Oh um well er we could um er don't want to trouble you um"
"Ok, we'll sort it out, sorry to disturb you, goodnight."
>>
>>41429635
Me being a dumbass: >>41435345 and not reading >>41429065 properly.
You're right, the Shy's aren't. But what if visiting Grandma Shy very much was? She loudly demands that such naughty fillies MUST be taught the error of their ways, and Mr/Mrs Shy is still terrified to stand up to Mother.
Possible bonus points for "call that spanking? I'll show you what a spanking is, useless girl/boy, no wonder they're so ill behaved" and either takes over or provides instructions with some rather stinging commentary (pun intended).
>>
>>41435383
Grandparent spanker and former spankee parent is so fun. The grandparent can give advice. Or the grandparent can spank and the parent can watch and realize how embarrassing and humiliating it was when they were spanked.
>>
File: 2688686.png (347 KB, 680x1022)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>
>>41431115
Gumbubbly
>>
>>41435496
Especially if Wayward Grandchild realises almost instantly that Mum and Dad have in fact been going VERY easy on them, despite what it felt like.
>>
>>41435947
>“Sorry, my little ponies. Scootaloo can’t come out now. Her Aunt is making fried chicken.”
>“Fried chicken? Aren’t ponies vegetarians?”
>From down the hall: (crack!) “YOOOOOOOOW!”
>Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom smirk and nod. They’ll make Scootaloo tell them all about it once her spanking is done.
>>
>>41428566
CMC
>>
Corner time spell. Initially it doesn't restrict the snout at all. But the spankee is still required to keep contact with the corner. The more they move out of the corner, the harder the spell forces them into the corner. Spankees who push the limits find their muzzles glued to the corner until the end of corner time. Relatively well behaved spankees who just have trouble staying perfectly still are not forced into the corner.
>>
>>41435323
Would be even more embarrassing than a normal celebrity kid would be.
>>
File: 3446562.png (728 KB, 1900x2914)
728 KB
728 KB PNG
>>
>>41438076
Interesting pairing.
>>
File: 3446938.png (2.03 MB, 2900x2498)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
>>
>>41436013
More like cumbubble
>>
>>41439376
Perfect! Why are all pink fillies in this show evil?
>>
>>41439376
Holy fuck new Golly spank! I wish there were more.
>>
>>41439376
It's good, and fits into canon.
My only hang up is the use of a hand, which neither of them really has any frame of reference for.
>>
>>41440397
Test
>>
>>41434140
I’m thinking of writing a story, with spanking celestia.

Any plot ideas

My default may be celestia being punished twilight after abdicating the throne.
>>
>>41440926
Good to see you!

Celestia is comically impotent in the series. She knew about Nightmare Moon and planted the seeds for Twilight to save the day (planning to get captured in the process?). But if memory serves, every conflict after blindsides her. One big and very deserved spanking could be Celestia's failure to protect her subjects. Whether as part of her implied duties, or her deliberately skipping out on drills and magic training with the royal guard and the top teachers at the magic school.

Discord would appear to be a shoddy project that turned out good in the end. (Didn't Fluttershy suggest reforming him, with Celestia and the others being against it?). We could go to Discord around season 3-5 where he's got serious Asshole Disease in some episodes, and have Celestia punished for allowing such a "misguided" project.

Was Celestia involved in Chancellor Neighsay's escalating racism? Should she have known more or intervened?

It could be a magic test - "prove to me you're ready to be the leader of Equestria by overpowering me."

Nightmare Moon's imprisonment could be viewed as overzealous. If Luna could have been let out sooner, it might have led to less resentment than the fulfilling of the 1000 year prophesy. Much like Luna carried the guilt of the Tantabus, Celestia could carry some guilt. Same with failing Sunset Shimmer.

Keeping with the themes of greater species integration as the series progressed, what if Celestia is a well-meaning casual racist? Twilight takes the throne and sees all kinds of proposals for greater harmony between countries, nixed by Celestia because those groups were "not civilized enough yet."

Celestia breaks some law but thinks Twilight will get her out of it.

And in fanfics, there's all the Trollestia stuff. Like turning guards into maids for failing at minor tasks. Twilight could do the same.
>>
>>41440926
I guess I have a few, though I didn't think many of them out much.

If you want to stick with Twilight:

Typical regression. Celestia gets somehow turned into a filly, which results in obvious spankings from Twilight, who maybe decided to take care of her for the duration so Luna can enjoy her retirement in peace.

Twilight travels back in time, meets young Celestia. A series of shenanigans ensue until Twilight finds herself spanking her mentor.

Celestia, now free from most of her responsibilities, decides to have some fun that she missed out during her younger years, but gets a bit too rowdy and breaks some minor law, but because of who she is the officers who would usually handle the typical punishments (canings or whippings) are not comfortable doing it, leading to Twilight taking charge.

Another Celestia breaks the law thing, but Twilight spanks her to get her out of something potentially worse like jail time.

After millennia of spanking foals and sometimes adults, Celestia realizes she had never actually been spanked herself (maybe her parents weren't willing and Starswirl didn't have permission or they just used other punishments) and decides to ask Twilight to spank her for the sake of fairness.

Twilight gets brainwashed into being evil and decides to humiliate her former mentor with a spanking.

Celestia turns evil and Twilight punishes her. This could also work with Daybreaker.

Celestia decides to disguise herself as a younger pony and gets in trouble at the castle.

Maybe Celestia did something bad in the past that she feels bad about and asks Twilight to spank her. Maybe its Twilight realizing or learning about that bad thing which leads her to deciding that she can't get away with it. Could even be something in the show itself.

Sexy shipping spanking with Twilestia.

Celestia and Twilight are in a party, get drunk, spank each other for fun. Potential for embarrassing aftermath next day.

If you don't mind using other characters as spankers:

Celestia and Luna make a bet. Loser gets spanked by the winner. Celestia loses.

Another time travel plot, but this time Celestia spanks her younger self.

Another Celestia breaks the law thing, but this time the officers are willing to punish her.

Celestia gets captured by a villain and they decide to give her an embarrassing treatment. This could be pretty funny if the villain was Cozy Glow since she's a filly.

Its Celestia's birthday, which means birthday spankings, which is okay now since she's not a ruler anymore. Because she's so old, she needs to get her spanks from a multitude of ponies over the course of the day(s).
>>
File: 3447539.png (550 KB, 1680x2136)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
Derpi comments can be fun.

>Looks like two warning swats. Her rump is lucky it doesn’t have to pay for the brat’s crimes, at least not yet. The filly needs an attitude adjustment and thankfully, her mother knows where it needs to be delivered.
>>
>>41440926
The magic of being a ruler is what causes the size difference of alicorns. When Celestia retires she becomes the size of the mane 6.
>>
>>41441747
>still using derpi
ishyddt
come on bro
>>
File: large.png (254 KB, 729x1024)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>
>>41442596
Damn, she's going hard.
>>
>>41442596
What did filly do?
>>
>>41442939
She pissed on Twilight's book.
>>
File: 1388945.png (2.89 MB, 1802x2109)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB PNG
>>41442939
What didn't filly do?
>>
>>
>>41443825
Be well-behaved, obviously.
>>
>>41439009
>>
>>41441747
Wind Sprint definitely needed it.
>>
Is there anything more adorable then a scared filly about to get spanked?
>>
>>41445995
A sorry spanked filly?
>>
>>41440568
What should she use instead?
>>
File: filly's bane.png (883 KB, 774x586)
883 KB
883 KB PNG
>>41446433
She's Chrysalis, so clearly something with holes in it.
>>
File: turn around.png (1.51 MB, 1920x1080)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>41446858
This is great. There's a special paddle factory in the hive where they grow holey paddles out of chitin.
>>
File: 1672317155535350.png (242 KB, 384x701)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
Would you?
>>
>>41447584
sure
>>
>>41446858
>>41447119
Their changelings. Couldn't they just shape shift a body part into a paddle or get another changeling to turn into one?
>>
>>41447119
>There's a special paddle factory in the hive
But remember that by the time she met Cozy she was exiled from the hive.
>>41448323
>just shape shift a body part into a paddle
Maybe.
I just figured she could snap off a piece of exoskeleton that works.
>>
>>41446858
>filename
kek
>>
File: 1727205001500611.gif (1.46 MB, 600x338)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
>>41355692
Now this is an OC good for spanks.
>>
>>41448419
Wouldn't that hurt?
>>
Check it out
>>41447991
>>
>>
>>41450226
Cute filly.
>>
>>41450829
she's not willing to move her rump for Rarity's brush
>>
>>41444428
Ponies are so spankable, even the furniture wants in on it.
>>
File: 1669604.jpg (1.21 MB, 2592x1936)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>
What makes a rump spankable?
>>
>>41453104
Roundness helps. Scrawny rumps just don't feel right for spanking. At that point you might want to use whippy stingy implements like belts or switches.
>>
>>41452883
Twi so casual.
>>
>>41453436
Switches are great for every rump though.
>>
>>41453436
>Scrawny rumps just don't feel right...

Okay, you have 2 bad poners.
Both did the same crime...they are the same age...they are equally guilty.

But one has a scrawny rump and one has a big fat one. They both deserve the same spanking but it will have dramatically different effects on their different rumps.

Wat do?
>>
>>41455296
Maybe just use a switch? What did they do specifically?
>>
File: 3450197.png (181 KB, 1040x1138)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
Still spankable?
>>
>>41456341
Spank the words off her.
>>
>>41456341
Write the word spank on their rump.
>>
>>41455296
Spank to the desired reaction level. Tears and pleading. Different spankees may reach contrition at different speeds.
>>
Bump
>>
FurAffinity is randomly deleting people's accounts, in relation to age regression, which has been suddenly banned. Some pony spank related pics and stories may be at risk. In addition, some may delete their accounts and posts in protest even if not directly affected.

Sinnaspice has some pony spanking pics that I don't think were ever posted in this thread. Be careful to follow 4chan's rules on "anthro" which generally simplify to:
walks on 2 legs, but non human skin tone or attributes (hooves, horn, pony ears) = banned.

KrishnaKarnak has posted some non pony shorts, but still following his style.
>>41458451
SugarCraftProductions might be another one to delete their account. They have a pic of the Sailor Moon cast as spanked ponies that's really cute.
>>
>>41459438
If anyone wants to be a hero, if you make an account, enable NSFW, and search, you can probably get most pony spank content. Something like

pony, spanking

under tags. You can also search "pony, spanking" and "all of the words" to get descriptions that match both.
>>
>>
>>41446858
Plz more studded paddle stuff. <D
>>
>>41460754
They kind of gross me out IRL. What do you like about them? Do you mean metal studs/points or what?
>>
>>41446858
I feel like that paddle is too thick. Thinner would leave better stings.
>>
>>41461529
Typical thickness for a wood paddle. The age old sting versus thud debate strikes again. Sting is a lighter kind of pain and thud travels inward and is felt deeper.
>>
>>41459449
Going to that website though... I dont have the courage.
>>
>>41459438

One of my fave pics by SinnaSpice is a pony spanking one! Got a pair of ponies outside a restaurant with one getting popped on the rump!
>>
>>41462714
Isn't Nomine in one of SinnaSpice's pieces?
>>
Any other horror premises that could work with spanking, besides Blair Witch? Nightmare on Elm Street?
>>
>>41467019
Nightmare on Elm Street could work with Luna.
>>
>>41467019
There was a Blair Witch style story not too long ago.
>>
>>41466037

I mean, I'm not but one of my characters is. Sadly it looks like he took it down, probably due to FA's draconian cleansing.
>>
School is having show and tell. One of the students, either forced to by their parents or for some reason by their own volition, show the implement they typically get spanked with.
>>
>>41469893
I love this. Maybe a bully who made fun of foals for being spanked.
>>
>>41469965
Maybe DT?
>>
>>41469893
Most are embarrassed by the mere mention of spanking, but some might not be embarrassed at all. That could explain it.
>>
>>41471400
But who wouldnt' be embarrassed?
>>
>>41460745
Combine that with a spanking.
>>
Diamond Tiara sighed to herself as she snuggled down into her bed, the covers soft and warm as she felt herself relaxing. It had been a fine day today, for sure. The 'Cutie Mark Crusaders'...sweet Celestia, what a silly name that was…had gotten spanked for one of their attempted Cutie Mark escapades. Miss Cheerilee hadn't let her do anything in school, but during recess when she wasn't watching…

"Hey Everypony! Look! The Crusaders finally got their "Cutie Marks"! Oooh, bet that's the kind they didn't want, huh? What's the matter, Fillies? Wrong Kind of Cutie Marks?"

Was what she had said, and everypony had laughed their flanks off, her and Silver Spoon the most. And that meant she was more popular in school and that was great! And she hadn't even gotten in trouble for it either, since even when those three silly fillies told on her, Miss Cheerilee just said for them to get along. So she had said okay and given her best Angel Smile and all was right again. Daddy hadn't learned about her being mean…and that was important, she'd be in big trouble if he did. But she was a smart filly, unlike those dumb Crusaders, so she didn't GET caught and spanked.

Yep, she thought to herself as she scooted down further into her covers, laying her head on that soft pillow, her tummy full of delicious sweets and yummy dinner, today had been an excellent day indeed. And tomorrow would be just as good!

Those were the thoughts that finally soothed the little filly into sleep, the gentle glow of her night light the only illumination in the room.

Then one of the shadows in her room moved, opening its eyes.
>>
File: 584351.png (125 KB, 1800x1200)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>41473364
This looks interesting. I'm going to assume this will be a return to your spirit characters or the CMC breaking into her room for some payback. Probably the former. Can't wait to see more!

>had gotten spanked for one of their attempted Cutie Mark escapades
One has to wonder how much those fillies got spanked for such things before they got their marks. I bet they got it while their rumps were still sticky from tree sap, or freshly washed.
>>
>>41473364
Oh fuck it's happening

Oh fuck yes
>>
>>41467019
The Exorcist. Spirit posesses filly that has no patience for naughty foals and proceeds to spank her friends. Excorsist ponies let it happen before exorsizing.
>>
>>41473364
Your Bogeymare can travel through shadows as I recall.

Great, flowery language. Maybe she can be taught a lesson if the others in her life can't do it.
>even when those three silly fillies told on her, Miss Cheerilee just said for them to get along. So she had said okay and given her best Angel Smile and all was right again. Daddy hadn't learned about her being mean…and that was important, she'd be in big trouble if he did. But she was a smart filly, unlike those dumb Crusaders, so she didn't GET caught and spanked.
So true and great POV.
>>
>>41437342
I like to think that the spanker wouldn't tell them about this.
>>
>>41388008
What should it say?

>I spank my daughter
>My rump hurts
>>
>>41475470
Maybe spanked instead of spank?
>>
Remix of an old idea I had.
https://ponepaste.org/7006

Creature is on vacation in some remote area that only rich creatures go to. The local residents hate the tourists. Creature commits some crime and is jailed. The judge is out for blood. Denies bail, sentences them to be caned or whipped on the rump. Wants to strike back against these foreigners in the only way they can.

Two ideas for executing this.
A scared foal who just got lost from their parents. Parents come to rescue them and instead have to watch a harsh whipping.

A snooty wealthy teenager who is either with friends, or friends and family. Their crime is more serious, underage drinking, defiling local memorials, soliciting sex workers, petty theft, graffiti (Michael Fay), religious violations.

To make the racial undertones less bad, you could make the natives ponies and the rich foreigners another species. Or have them both be the same species, where it's more of an urban vs. rural controversy.
>>
>>41476587
Sounds like you made a scenario for both undeserved and deserved whippings.
>>
File: 2545231.png (1.21 MB, 1920x1080)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
Spike's well-behaved most of the time, but surely he sometimes gets into trouble. In these cases, does Twilight handle his rump? Or does she take the time to bring him to Canterlot for some parental (or Celestial) chastisement?
>>
>>41477582
It's like teacher vs. superintendent. Twilight deals with almost all his misbehavior. When he really fucks up, his rump is on a train to Canterlot, sitting while it still can.

I love the idea of "commuting" to a spanking. Take the idea of a note from a teacher to be delivered to the principal, but expand it. A miscreant is sent to be "dealt with", either as a trip on its own or part of a larger plan.
>>
File: I_spank_1.png (429 KB, 1324x1546)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>41475470
>>
File: I_spank_2.png (430 KB, 1324x1546)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>41475470
>>41476126
>>41478128
Easy edit. Just eyedropper to get the shirt color, new layer over the shirt, flood fill erase, and write the new text.
>>
File: preview.png (10 KB, 600x600)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
Preview of an edit. Anyone know how to shift this into red while keeping the relative lighting the same?
>>
>>41478385
No matter. Complicated edit.

The idea was to use the existing butt blush and brighten/change the colors, to make it look more spanked. I think my way of doing this is absurd just because I'm a Photoshop brainlet. Outline:

everything in the old guide
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/39978487/#39984817
plus
>select butt blush region (anything outside the butt breaks the illusion)
>make a backup of the butt so you can go back to it later. You never want your selected region to not have a fallback. This is important in cases where you make an edit on one layer, but want to do another butt edit on another layer.
>magic wand, contiguous, try to just get the red. (important for "hue" and "curves" because anything that isn't red will get its color changed and look wrong)
>curves, select just red and make it a little brighter on the bottom left (slightly above the line)
>curves, select green and blue and make it a little darker in the same spot
>these two curves should make it look much more spanked
>but there was still over-bright yellow that I failed to cut out
>make another copy of the unedited butt
>magic wand, select everything but the butt on that layer
>invert selection
>shrink selection (just the selection, not the pixels themselves)
>split into two layers - outer butt blush and inner butt blush
>put the outer layer on top of the bright red butt blush edit
>use several linear gradients around the edge of the outline
>this blends the spank part with the normal rest of the image
>a quicker way would be gaussian blur
>I think I used both in this image
>if you don't blend, the edges will be sharp and it will look fake. (This is an advanced technique, I did it because the lighting is realistic.)
>I also took another raw butt copy and set it above the spanked butt. I might have made it a redder hue with curves again. I turned down the transparency to blend the red with the pinkish butt layer.

After all that, it came out looking really good I think. I tried extending the butt blush on her right cheek down farther, but that ruins the lighting. It's like her cheek is sagging when you do that. The fact that her rump is already lit to have reflections on it (the butt blush) is what makes this possible. You have multiple colors in play and you're just emphasizing the blush on top of the base fur color. I don't think this technique would work on a solid color rump without a lot of lighting difference.
>>
>>41478730
Looks nice.
>>
File: Garble buttslap.webm (2.82 MB, 1920x1080)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
>>
File: more adjustment.png (394 KB, 600x600)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>41478730
Actually looks good with more butt. Lasso selected the right cheek redness lower half, and stretched it down to cover more of the rump.
>>
>>41480177
So fucking cute

AB is a good filly
>>
>>41478104
In the sleepover episode, I bet that "royal business" Spike was in Canterlot for was actually just a long butt warming.

>>41478128
>>41478130
Nice. Imagine them actually wearing that.
>>
>>41480177
Looks like someone was playing hooky during chores....
>>
>>41479954
Casual spanks are common amongst dragons.
>>
>>41483414
We're lucky that there are so many spanks in the show. Just rarely disciplinary.

This would be the big exception, iirc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJUY0hO4O0

I also just found out "spank" is said once in the show, by Apple Bloom:

>Apple Bloom: If we can get into some of these events, we could all three walk off the train back in Ponyville with brand spankin' new cutie marks!

https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Special:BlankPage?blankspecial=transcripts
>>
>>41483920
If spanking is canon, I wonder how often it would be used as a punishment canonically.
>>
>>41473364
More? Really good so far.
>>
>>41480177
>If you think a spanking is bad, try doing a full day of apple bucking after! AUGH! Did Granny hafta hit so hard?
>>
>>41485422
What if somepony had a punishment scheduled, but begged to move it back? Maybe to do chores that day unimpeded?

And the day finally comes, and they don't have to do chores, and their friends make fun of them all day.

I also think a multi-day delay spanking is interesting, though hard to justify. I love the idea of waking up and forgetting that you have a rump appointment scheduled for that morning. Maybe Saturday detention?
>>
>>41485422
Applebucking after a spanking does seem painful.
>>
File: 2443908.png (387 KB, 1590x1328)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>
>>41486740
I love her scrunchy face. I wish there was more timeout pics.
>>
>>41485594
Or maybe the spanker tells the spankee to let them know when the scheduled spanking will start.
>>
>>41477582
That depends. Is Twilight Spike's mom or big sister?

Does it matter for his little dragon rump?
>>
File: 3211142.jpg (71 KB, 810x500)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>
>>41487364
Agreed.

>>41489385
She's his mom or owner. She has full and exclusive rights to his rump.
>>
>>41489906
Cute.
>>
>>41486740
teasable
>>
>>41489906
Little ponies bending over for their spankings are so cute! It's not the same as a human doing it, because horsies can stand stronger upright in that position. So they can get all the spankies they need without falling over. Lucky them!
>>
>>41486740
Best pouty filly
>>
File: 23637.jpg (83 KB, 1001x581)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>41493464
Truly.
>>
>>41495648
I think there are color versions of these 3 pics, one for each Crusader. Definitely a color one of them comparing rumps after.
>>
>>
>>41495753
I think they were other pics of similar spankings.
>>
>>41496965
Common Wonderbolts activities.
>>
>>41496965
>>41498649
I just reread my One Big Family. Some good stuff in there, like the militaristic nature, the "military grade" paddle, and the surplus being sold to Wonderbolt families.

>Parents buy them and use them on naughty foals
>You've seen it done at a few Wonderbolts friends-and-family events
>You are thrilled you weren't raised on military surplus spankings
>And you wonder whether or not the Wonderbolts' foals realize their parents are still spanked

https://ponepaste.org/6552
>>
>>41498677
Imagine watching their parents get paddled.
>>
>>41495648
Rarity looks pissed.
>>
Apparently there's one canonical appearance of a dunce hat. It's in the fantasy sequence of Apple Bloom thinking about Cheerilee being unable to teach. Good for ponies after their spankin's!

It implies that AB is familiar with the concept of a dunce hat, even at her age...
>>
>>41501233
I wonder if they are still in use in-universe or its like a past thing in classrooms.
>>
>>41493464
What brush isn't suitable for spanking though.
>>
File: 561085.png (607 KB, 571x2000)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
>>
>>41502298
Maybe there's a similar slide-on brush without bristles, to make it easier for ponies to spank.

>>41502887
This one is good. Hitting with the tip of a belt should hurt like hell. Maybe Twilight can get some retribution.
>>
File: 2640838.png (747 KB, 2123x1377)
747 KB
747 KB PNG
How fucked are these filly rumps?
>>
>>41503662
Very
>>
>>41502887
Ponk just couldnt resist.
>>
>>41503662
Would be a good opportunity for a skilled magician to spank three fillies at once.

Throw in Rarity, too, she should have raised Sweetie better.
>>
>>41503662
Scoot felt her hooves POP off Luna's neck.
Apple Bloom felt her face fall towards the ground as she was lifted by the back leg.
Sweetie Belle felt her horn spark out.

All three girls felt their tails lift.
>>
>>41364749
I wonder how often Celestia spanked Twily.
>>
>>41506905
a lot
>>
File: 3057408.jpg (1.86 MB, 1136x2608)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
>>
>>41508995
How it should have ended.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.