[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.ponywaifusim.com/#downloads

Twilight & Rainbow are Date-able! Other ponies coming soon...

Surely if we continue to talk about it Studiowhy will finish it... right...
>>
I want to stare at Carrot Bun
>>
>>41416631
secret wagiemare ending when?
>>
>>41416631
Rainbow sucking Ragings cock was cinema.
>>
>>41416631
Its been 8 years since they started it
>>
>>41416631
Buy an ad
>>
>>41416754
i dont have money
>>
>>41416791
Yes you have enough for a single ad, you're just greedy
>>
>>41416714
Is this true?
>>
>>41417224
it was announced in 2018
>>
>>41416631
can you kill ponies?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1006 KB, 1280x720)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
Insider here. Pic related is a screenshot of the next, as of yet unreleased update to prove it. Tiarawhy doesn't want you to know this, but I think you all deserve the truth about why it's taking so long.

I'll get straight to the point, because it's more important that this information gets out there than it is that I fluff it up with a bunch of flowery words and sugar coating. I'm risking my position in the company here but I don't think they'll be able to track me down.

So, the game essentially has to be recreated from scratch once every couple months. Why? Every data hoarder's worst enemy: file corruption. Naturally, we try to keep backups to prevent file damage from adversely affecting development, but the location of our data storage is very suboptimal, and upper management frequently makes, and continues to make poor decisions regarding the proper care for the aforementioned backups. We retain the backup drives locally to have full control, however it tends to lead to more harm than good due to the mishandling leading to data loss. This is, of course, caused by the same thing any game development studio has to consider for data backups, that being the spiders.

They lay eggs in the hard drives, and then when you go to access the files, there's just spiders. I told them, I fucking TOLD them to stop buying so many spiders, it doesn't matter if they're on sale, we don't NEED that many spiders. We had to rebuild the game 8 times this month alone cause all the data is SPIDERS. That's what your Patreon money is really going towards.
>>
>>41416631
bother them about it at mare fair, theyll have a table in the vendor hall
>>
>>41417794
Kek. Sounds reasonable, thanks for making things clear!
>>
>>41417794
unf, can't wait to cum in my pants wben this happens
>>
>>41417794
>tldr: Tiarawhy is too busy fucking his pony doll to make shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.