[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>What is going on, I must fight it.. but so hard to think.
>>
>>41419540
What the everloving fuck is even going on in this picture, and who came up with this synthetic niche shit?
>>
>>41419540
Like, just take off the googles mare
>>
>>41419548
I think it's mind control, or something.
>>
>>41419540
So what cope do hypnofags use to try to justify this sort of shit as not just being convoluted rape?
>>
>>41419570
I'm more interested in who came up with the ringed eyes and why all of their kind are copying the exact same shit.
>>
>>41419554
Maybe it’s hard to move, just imagine it with each passing second it becomes harder and harder to think, harder and harder to move, even knowing where you are is difficult the only thing that is constant is you need to obey, your new owner.
>>
>>41419576
It's a comic/animation thing, Kaa from Disney's Jungle Book is what likely popularized it for internet deviants since it ties in to other fetishes (being wrapped, snake, vore)
>>
>>41419570
Some people find rape hot, also there is many different types of mind control.

Some are not as bad as others and others are far worse.

Like if one of the mane sex had her mind altered to feel massive amounts of pleasure, and all her sadness, negative emotions, melt away at your touch and she knew you did this, and still decided to hang out since it made her happy.
>>
>>41419576
It’s from kaa
>>
>>41419634
>the mane sex
>>
>>41419570
Here’s the secret who cares it’s not real you sexless fag
>>
>>41419570
>>41420014

First they came for the furfags, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a furfag.

Then they came for the /jdb/ers, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a lolifag.

Then they came for the fillyfags, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a fillyfag.

Then they came for the hypnofags, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a hypnofag.

Then they came for the >rapefags, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a >rapefag.

Then they came for me—
and there was no one left to speak out for me.
>>
>>41419540
This is a super faggy fetish.
>>
>>41420101
Thanks.
>>
>>41420559
why do you think so
>>
>>41420640
Thanks for siding with us.
>>
>>41420559
It’s kinda sexy when you give it a try. I like induction hypnosis where the victim is put under by eyes, or a pocket watch, but the power imbalance of an active and passive force submitting entirely to it by pure seduction is pretty hot.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.