[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do you still do it?
>>
>>41420985
Which pony would be the kindest dom?

I feel like Sweetie Belle would perhaps deal out a little light dominance. Mostly commanding and attire. And very little physical pain. Just verbal commands and perhaps even some good boy here and there. AB would be mild whips and smacks. Maybe a little bondage but nothing that will leave you wounded.

But for some reason I'm of the mind that Scootaloo would leave you wounded and scarred. Like a part of her would snap and just wail on your helpless bondaged self. You'd never be the same. Fear would rule you.

Thoughts?
>>
>>41421010
Based cunt.
>>
>>41420985
Cozy Glow for me. I know it's gonna end with her pegging me but that's what I want

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.