[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I didnt think we'd have decent ai episodes for some more years. Expect them in 2 years or less. It doesnt matter what hasbro does now or what va or writer is in a shitfit. The fandom can make whatever they want, whenever they want in a time of decreasing energy/time/sanity due to the current economy.

Kill hasbro and anti ais. You wouldn't stop the invention of the car to keep the horse carriages in business. And nothing is stopping you from making and trying to sell art.
>>
Forgot the link

https://x.com/K_Dale_Official/status/1835736151589892268

Theres more on shitter too
>>
>>41424740
>poochie and sunset
fuck off
>>
File: 1714385568897147.jpg (21 KB, 332x316)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>2 more years
>>
>>41424740
>Kill hasbro and anti ais. You wouldn't stop the invention of the car to keep the horse carriages in business. And nothing is stopping you from making and trying to sell art.
>And nothing is stopping you from making and trying to sell art.
Discord niggers from the AI ''''''''''''art'''''''''''' thread are truly obnoxious.
>>
>>41424740
A bright future is awaiting us!
>>41424757
>poochie
poochies
>sunset
As long as she doesn't have hands I'm fine.
>>
>>41424740
If AI can generate Faust era quality episode of the mane six beating the shit out of Misty for 30 minutes straight I will literally record myself kneeling in front of my computer and declaring AI the future of animation.
>>
>>41424757
Didnt know what pic to use nor do i feel strongly for either of those poners

>>41424766
Even sooner if youre ok with subpar

>>41424795
You can get that
>>
>>41424743
this looks like shit, go back to your ai art containment thread
>>
>>41424846
No. Cry about it.
>>
>>41424846
It looks better than your art.
>>
>>41424740
Delusional. Purely delusional. Beyond delusional, even. This is delirious delusion. The only tidings AI carries are that of mediocrity, soullessness, inequality, and inhumanity. The very notion of a smart machine is blasphemous to the human spirit and our own existence. This isn't even a religious thing either, the philosophical foundation of what it means to be human is insulted to the very roots by your childish belief that intelligence can be artificial, that a thought can be synthetic. The only things the twisted artificers of coppered sand have created are nothing more than curiosities of pattern replication, in the most barebones fashion. Were a true machine sapience possible, which its not, the only logical conclusion it's inherently faulty circuits and mere existence would determine that it would want to DESTROY US ALL. And DESTROY US ALL for all time, because destruction is all the machine has done for the organic realm. It WILL, in the end, DESTROY US ALL.
>>
>>41424979
Ok schizo, back to your cave.
>>
>>41424987
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.