[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Alicorn, not graduate.
Princess Celestia, not Queen Celestia.
Applebucking, not applebonking.
Princess Luna, not Princess Selena.
Canterlot, not Canterbury.
No astrology, not astrology.
Wonderbolts, not Blue Thunders.
Pinkie Pie, not Pinky Pie.
Sweet Apple Acres, not Big Apple Orchard / the Prickly Prairie.
Apple Bloom, not Appleseed.
Big McIntosh, not Big Apple.
Unicorn Rarity, not Earth Pony Rarity.
Carousel Boutique, not Carousel Couture
Zecora, not Shaman.
Uniquely Ponyville, not Ponyville.
2010, not 2009.
>>
faggotman... please...
>>
Fun fact, Zecora is Swahili for Zebra
>>
>>41425027
What?
>>
>>41425027
Season 0 is the true season. In order to improve the show we must go one number behind 1 which is 0.
0 is the base from which everything starts, to start from 1 is mathematically and philosophically incorrect as 1 isn't in the development stage, it's already been developed in a certain direction.
And from 0 to -1 we start getting really fucky with the mathematics when we start using negative numbers.
>>
>>41425027
>No astrology, not astrology.
>Uniquely Ponyville, not Ponyville.
I think you screwed up a little.
>>
I shall travel down to Romania and clap Vogel’s cheeks while doing backshots, oil up lil bro
>>
>>41426225
The real Vogel lives in LA, you faggot.

Come where I am and the bears will eat you whole. The only time RICH Americans ever came here was to run away from Corona.
>>
>>41426225
And you'll never be a rich American you filthy latino/gypsy/mexican. I know your kind, you are me, but infinitely dumber and worse.
>>
>>41425245
Another fun fact, Zebras originated from America.
>>
>>41426324
That's not really true. Equines originated in the Americas, migrated out to the old world, and then the ones in Africa evolved into zebras.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.