[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The Elements of Harmony have had different names and been represented by different ponies throughout history. The last group seen to represent them was the School 6, though the Elements are never named in this iteration. However, we get a suggestion in School Raze when the School 6 each glow a colour matching one of the Main 6:
Orange (Applejack, Honesty/Strength): Yona
Yellow (Fluttershy, Kindness/Healing): Sandbar
Pink (Pinkie Pie, Laughter/Hope): Silverstream
White (Rarity, Generosity/Beauty): Ocellus
Blue (Rainbow Dash, Loyalty/Bravery): Smolder
Purple (Twilight Sparkle, Magic/Sorcery): Gallus
Assuming this is significant (as has been implied) what do you think of those pairings? I can see a few of them. And what do you think the Elements might be called in this iteration?
>>
>>41429970
Waren't these colours inconsistant? I can remember at least 1 instance of the s6 and the elements where some of them are changed
>>
File: colours are weird (1).png (1.24 MB, 1901x1080)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>41429970
>>41430270
Okay so i was right, in "uprooted" SOME of these change.

Maybe because some times they are representing pilars and others the elements? Idk
>>
>>41429970
>>41430270
>>41430287
This is more thought put into it than the writers ever gave.
>>
>>41430287
Yeah, that's the scene I was trying to find. Those are the Main 6's colours again and they don't match the Pillars, so I think it's just an inconsistency.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.