[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (316 KB, 1280x720)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
NEW Drake diss, the man wrote verses and used AI to bring Pac back from the dead lol hilarious
https://youtu.be/-dnPp5m-6ws?si=sRhQj-6fSNNC4aaK
>>
>>121472335
Holy based
>>
>>121472335
A lot of it is just trolling and lying but he did a good job preempting the dises such a the milly bobby brown one. Drake is ahead
>>
Contrived Jewish usery shit.
>>
Drake took like a month to respond
>>
>>121472408
>he did a good job preempting the dises such a the milly bobby brown one.
this isn't fucking 8 mile lmao. he's still gonna get dissed for that.
>>
size 7
kek
>>
>>121472737
He can't just mention he has to mention it the right way, and not just clever it has to be direct. The reason why I think kendrick might lose is because when he's at his best his meaning is relatively obscure and his performance is really "impressive" (and all that goes into that). The problem is if he just brings a lot of energy to the track it looks like he's doing push ups for drake. The ideal is when you can get in the position when its obvious your talking down to the other person, which makes you superior. You can't just put on a clinic of technical skill and cleverness (Like That). With Ether or Story of Adidion your giving moral rebuke without being corny--that's very difficult

I like both artists but I'd like to see Drake go down
>>
>>121473170
>he’s just doing push ups for Drake
this is literally insane, all drakefags keep saying is basically
>wowww if they respond to the God Drake this is exactly what he wants so he wins!
>>
>>121473188
Drake's controlling the narrative right now, maybe that's just because he went last, but this is how it is until Kendrick can change it. It doesn't so much matter that its not fair, his diss is illogical, absurdly calling Kendrick a "corporate industry puppet" for example. We all know Drake's a bad guy, but rap is beyond good and evil. Kendrick has to take control of the narrative. He needs to show that Drake is bad in a way that's pathetic and effeminate, so that people can look down on him
>>
>>121472335
Drake cooked kendrick AGAIN lmao
he aint letting kendrick slip away like he did with that Control verse
>>
>>121473345
I think drake is high off the fumes of his fans, every diss towards Kendrick at least was the type of shit anons posted in threads about Like That of what Drake should say. Basically just
>you’re short and other people make more money
>>
>>121473436
Personally I think he's scared. He confessed a bit ago that he has bad stomach problems. He's someone who's fundamentally not at peace with himself. Doesn't mean he won't win tho

The Push Up concept is a very good one. I couldn't think of a better. Whoever came up with that deserves a raise
>>
>>121472335
Is it just me or does this entire beef smell like an orchestrated publicity stunt by two guys who are starting to realize they aren’t as relevant as they were 5 years ago?
>>
>>121473557
What? Shut the fuck up
>>
>>121473578
Drake nah, Kendrick definitely considering his last album did nothing and he started this shit.
>>
>>121473736
What part are you emoting to, you pussy ass bitch. I fucked your slutty bitch you gay pussy faggot. She's a thirsty hoe
>>
>>121473578
Some people are saying kendrick is about to drop a new album in May, maybe he'll drop the response as one of the singles he usually releases
>>
>>121473829
retarded white boy shut ur hoe ass up
>>
>>121473578
this some schizo shit. idk about kdot, but drake is arguably the most relevant artist in the world right now 2nd to only tswift
>>
this fucking sucks
>>
>>121473910
The only white boi here is you. Suck some dicks for me, nigger
>>
a bunch of famous niggers writing each other poems

this is interesting music to gen alpha goyim?
>>
>>121473578
I don't think the order is coming directly from Biden in an election year but it's definitely someone in the cabinet or a first level aide.
>>
>>121473578
No, everyone just seems this way because of the internet and everyone can talk about it so it doesn't seem as cool. Rap beef was different when you only had radio
>>
>"Hate all you corporate industry puppets"
>proceeds to dickride taylor swift for 30 seconds
huh?
>>
>>121474183
Tay is a puppeteer not a puppet.
>>
That's the craziest shit I ever heard, to use ai voice like that. I was thinking this wasn't going to be an even fight, but I thought in Kendricks favor. It's looking a little different now.
>>
>>121473578
Would you want to get shat on this heavily for some relevancy? Just look at J Fold’s tarnished legacy for example
>>
>mention he likes younger girls because Joe budden said it
NO NIGGA YOU AND THE LITTLE GIRLS YOU WERE TALKING TO SAID IT. he tried to fucking 8 mile pedo allegations
>>
>>121474183
He was trolling anon
>>
>>121473345
Knowing Kendrick he’s probably going to duck the competition as usual because it’s been an entire decade of sneak disses yet he’s never done anything more than a feature. After you’ve been doing this for so long there’s no way he thought either of them was going to put out a diss track so he’s even more inconvenienced since Drake is not only putting severe pressure on the quality of his music but there’s the notion of their being incriminating evidence on him as well
>>
Didn't expect Tay Tay to be involved, I know she's a superpower but it's kinda believable that she's doing some mafia shit behind the scenes.
>>
>>121474394
If Kendrick jobs to Drake I will kill myself
>>
This whole "beef" is so fucking fake and artificial, manufactured out of the fucking blue just to get you retards talking about these jewish execs' industry plants. How do you fail to realize this? Are you literal 10 year-olds? Stupid motherfuckers.
>>
>>121474736
She’s got an army of psycho cultists ready to destroy lives if she even hints that someone crossed her. Taylor Swift is legitimately dangerous.
>>
Fantano and anti AI reddit will have a breakdown
>>
This is just setting Kendrick up for a punchline comparing Drake to Pac.
>>
>>121472335 (OP)
lol that's nuts. the leaf is taking home the trophy with that one
what can Kendrick do now? how's he gonna one-up that lol
he's got to let it drop and keep quiet
>>
dont give a shit about anyone in this feud but this was honestly pretty good and funny.
Kendrick fans on suicide watch and coping "he gonna destroy him bro, trust me, he's just taking his time and being strategic" lmao
>>
That final part where he was saying he better come with something crazy had some strangely sexual energy to it. Anyone else hear it?
>>
>>121475479
It’s Drake, everything he does has some weird zesty energy behind it.
>>
he is cooking this midget beyond repair. its pretty clear that he owns Kendrick's masters or literally fucked his woman or something. no other reason he'd be this brazen or confident
>>
>>121474548
Kendrick's problem on that front is that we already know all that shit. It's like going at Rick Ross for being a corrections officer - it's a valid line of attack but since it's common knowledge already it's not going to hit hard. It's even worse for Dot here because the MBB stuff is all just insinuation and rumour. If Kendrick genuinely doesn't know anything more than what's been spoken about in public then he's in trouble because Drake clearly has a bunch of humiliating shit in the tuck ready for him.
>>
>>121472737
Kendrick is a domestic abuser so he already loss that round
>>
>>121476066
Kendrick also said MJ was innocent and publicly demanded Spotify re-instate R. Kelly's catalog. His fans are way OOTL on his actual personal views and mostly just praying Drake somehow loses this. You can smell the desperation.
>>
lmao drake is insane for dragging pac, snoop, and taylor swift into this
>>
File: team wass.jpg (288 KB, 2134x829)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
drake and kendrick have the same agent
>>
kek don't care if this is all a psyop, drake is based. kendrick will job
>>
>>121476331
>the same global booking agent
that's not as deep as you think it is
>>
>>121476426
It doesn’t matter anymore for Drake. He’s been gagging for Kendrick to reply, he knows something we don’t. Kendrick could drop the hottest track known to man and Drake still has him buck broken with that 2pac AI. If I was Kendrick I’d just kill myself there and then
>>
Yeah, Drake is based
>>
Can’t believe Drake had to fly to Cuba just to get Pac to drop a verse
>>
>>121472335
Using AI Snoop when Snoop is still alive is somehow more funny
>>
>>121472335
Drake's GOAT case is growing...
>>
>>121477486
I was gonna say snoop wouldn't do it but snoop will do anything for a quick buck these days anyway. Pac and snoop were the two west coast people Kendrick has in top 5 so that's the reasoning behind including snoop as well.
>>
>>121473920
Maybe in Murica, The Weeknd is way ahead of Drake right now worldwide
>>
>>121473988
ur BEGGING to see another nigga sucking dick and im the faggot???
>>
>>121474183
He was being sarcastic
>>
>>121475054
Take your meds
>>
>>121478084
You'd think snoop would be pissed about someone using 2pac's voice. He's been dick riding 2pac for decades at this point, you'd think he would at least pretend to be pissed. Then there was all the times he pumped Kendrick up as the new king of the west coast. I know snoop is a piece of shit but if he just passes this shit off hes going to shoot to the top of the most sniveling jews of all time list.
>>
>>121478417
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5-Y4vauj3v/?hl=en
He approved it.
>>
>>121473436
>you’re short and other people make more money
why do people reduce drake's diss to the short jokes lmao
he called out k-dot for going pop when his fans call drake a pop star and for surrendering half of his profits to top
are you really going to glaze ether for bars like gay z and cockafella records and not acknowledge that drake spoke facts between his insults?
>>
>>121478575
Ethers a great example as well actually because the same people say it's nothing but gay jokes ignoring the lines about Jay using anyone popular to boost his career and simping for Nas so hard he called him when Nas never even gave Jay his phone number.
>>
>>121472431
usury*
>>
>>121476109
>MJ was innocent
>The same guy who hated Jews
Yeah no he was innocent 100%
>>
Drake was trying to mock Kendrick here by insulting his tendency to rap from other people's perspectives. The only problem is it showed how shitty of a rapper he is because he made no attempt to adapt his flow or rhyming style which Kendrick would easily be able to do. Even fucking Game does this all the time.
Kendrick will probably drop a song rapping from Drake's perspective actually using his style over an artful emotional beat like sing about me or mortal man, doing a character assassination outlining all of Drake's sins, with him realizing at the end the only logical thing to do is kill himself and people will call it the greatest work of art of all time
>>
>>121472485
bro had to attack 5 people, he can't make moves like that without a team advising
>>
jesus. that was fucking horrible. the beat was so shit. the piano was so fucking annoying. and the rapping was totally off-beat and extremely annoying to listen to. then snoop comes in? I had to switch it off immediately. terrible! god damn what a piece of shit
>>
>>121479860
> Even fucking Game does this all the time
Game is an excellent rapper. He doesn’t get much respect because he’s a clown IRL but his pen game and versatility in terms of his ability to switch up flow is really fucking impressive.
>>
>>121473920
the weeknd and bad bunny are at least 2x bigger than drake is rn globally
>>
>>121475054
I thought the beef was fake until drake's 2nd diss track.
>>
>>121479860
>Drake was trying to mock Kendrick here by insulting his tendency to rap from other people's perspectives
I don’t think he was. I think he was using the Pac voice because Kendrick idolises him and even did that whole Mortal Man interview on TPAB. Using the voice of his idol to say ‘hurry up and drop you manlet’ is just Drake trolling him hardcore, the Snoop voice is just rubbing salt in the wound
>>
>>121480986
you going to respond or what k dot?
>>
Ye just jumped in, shit is getting spicy
https://twitter.com/big_business_/status/1781769650113531927
>>
>>121481220
Game would be a certified west coast legend by damn near everyone if he wasn't such a clown irl trying to keep his name in everyone's mouth all the time.
>>
>>121475331
I hope this doesn't legitimize AI music but I think the usage of the AI was brilliant in this case, maybe it just shows that it should be a tool. People using AI Drake to make money is the real problem, Drake using AI on his own music is fair game.
>>
>>121481927
Fuck, I like Ye more than any of the people involved but that shit is weak. Why did he even join in?
>>
>>121479860
>Kendrick will probably drop a song rapping from Drake's perspective actually using his style over an artful emotional beat like sing about me or mortal man, doing a character assassination outlining all of Drake's sins, with him realizing at the end the only logical thing to do is kill himself and people will call it the greatest work of art of all time

Damn I didn't think of that. Kendrick can still win this. Someone send this comment to Kendrick's team
>>
>>121481927
J Cole got hit harder than Drake on this. Cole is literally going to be the buttend of punchlines for the next decade after this.
>>
>>121482353
He can't rap anymore. Lived too fast for too long. His legacy would've been perfect if he got assassinated after the Alex Jones interview
>>
>>121482353
Fym shit is hard and hilarious. Ye and Drake's beef goes back years, they've been sending shots at each other since 2018
>>121482492
Drake still got hit. Ye saying "serve your masters nigga" talking about Drake's supposed lifetime deal completely undermines Drake shitting on Dot for getting extorted by his label
>>
>>121481927
lmao Cole‘s gonna apologize to Ye now and take down False Prophet
>>
>>121481927
Is there anyone else likely to join in?
>>
>>121482807
u
>>
>>121482603
Vultures had some of his best rapping in years.
>>
>>121482823
AAAAAAAHHHH
>>
>>121482853
I I feel like his voice sounds kind of sloppy now. Like he's kind of spitting on accident. It used to be tighter
>>
>>121482807
I doubt it, nobody else needs to dogpile on Drake and nobody is coming to defend him either
>>
>>121473578
Kendrick asked for this shit
>>
>>121481927
Ye hasn't dropped a good album since life of pablo
>>
>>121482853
lol
>>
>>121483168
Listen to his verse on Burn and tell me it isn't good.
>>
>>121483158
Kids see ghosts was good although it was really a Cudi album. Donda had some highlights too (life of the party, jail pt2, come to life, etc.), it was just bloated as hell.
>>
>>121482921
It sounds like he's sedated on most of his rapping post-2016. He's occasionally been able to have that old Kanye energy. Vultures didn't have anything like that.
>>
>>121473188
Drake's remaining fans are that desperate for any "win" they can get, even though it will never make up for Story of Adidon.
>>
>>121483197
Yeah but all that shit sounds like a man in his mindlife crisis its cringe
>>
>>121483268
Nah ye spits on Vultures. Do It, Burn, Fuck Sumn, Carnival, Problematic all have great rapping. The title track too but it's low key
>>
>>121482807
Weezy, Nicki and probably Pusha
>>
File: fda.png (1.22 MB, 1174x874)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>121484225
Hard to see the first two join in. Lil Wayne is in his own world. He has epilepsy. He said recently he couldn't remember any of his songs
>>
Drake... won.

Manlets in shambles.
>>
>>121479880
He attacked more than 5. He even attacked Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift.
He's going to solo the entire industry and make everyone bend the knee.
>>
>>121486002
everyone except pusha t...
>>
>>121486002
He didn't attack Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift. Just pointed out that Kendrick did verses with them when his fans glaze him for his supposedly not going pop while demonizing Drake.
>>
>>121472485
He was on tour that whole time. It took him a single day to respond to metro's second album along with the rest
>>
>>121486140
Which is probably where this has to go next. Drake just fended off like 20 people, and even took shots at people outside of the industry who wanted to get caught up in this shit like Ja Morant. They're all cooked and they're going to beg daddy Push to save them soon enough.

But

Funny enough I would bet Push sits this out because he has more self respect than to get caught up in a 20 v 1 and would rather take Drake down solo. If he did get seriously involved I would bet he'd only go against Drake to back up Ye if Ye gets caught up. Otherwise he might even tag up with Drake to go after everyone else for pulling this pussy shit and not being able to take Drake down yet.

>>121486155
He didn't call out Maroon 5 but there's an argument to his coming at Taylor by dropping this song at the same time as TPD, where on previous songs he'd say he'd move his releases around hers. Dropping same day means that respect isn't there, and if this goes #1 in the face of her album on top of that, then he will end up passing MJ for all time #1s with an industry directed diss track. This diss is some seriously calculated shit.
>>
>>121473578
I'd believe this.
>>
>>121480986
kenny just drop already
>>
>>121473188
Well, yeah. These guys all fucked up by allowing Drake to position himself on the high ground in the first place. They're making it worse by coming at him rolling 10+ people deep and clearly rolling out preplanned albums like WE STILL DONT TRUST YOU.
To the viewer it looks like they're literally trying to raid a boss and fucking failing miserably. Like they did an entire round table prep and they didn't take him down. Now it looks like we got Kanye getting ready to scream "Leroy Jenkins" in little bit. It's a terrible look.

I mean fuck, Meek got wiped years ago but at least he will never have to say he was part of a double digit A-lister boss raid that got BTFO, and instead that he held his own mano a mano for while.
>>
Friendly reminder that rap beefs are bread and circuses for sub-room temperature IQ niggers
>>
>>121474981
Better start saving up for that casket.
>>
>>121486521
Jcolebro...
>>
>>121472335
>invoking AI Tupac
>Kendricks fucking hero
>to remind him that he's not supposed to duck this fight and that he has all of west coast hip on his back with this
Absolutely nefarious. This man is a monster.
>>
Seeing j fraud crash and burn was probably the best thing to come out of the beef. Idec about the rest
>>
>>121486288
bro its just words. its not a video game
>>
>>121476066
>Kendrick is a domestic abuser

source?
>>
>>121482807
em soon
>>
>>121486777
>it's not a videogame
That makes it worse anon. At least in a videogame you can replay the level. We're all going to remember how this 20 man raid fell flat on its face. Those dumbfucks on the other side are going to have their legacies attached to this shit.
They are literally all riding on Kendrick to drop his nuts and respond, but the poor guy is probably in shambles from AI Tupac telling him he's a fucking failure and a coward.
Drake is coming at Kendrick but the fact that nobody else has stepped in for a follow up isn't a good look either. They're all fucking cooked, and probably shaken to the core that Drake is insane enough to say the shit he said AND bring AI into it for pure psychological warfare. Abel, Rocky, Future, Metro, and all the others are silent. They have no response but to pray that Kendrick somehow stops getting roasted for ten seconds and can pull a spirit bomb out of his ass to make this all go away.
>>
If Kendrick actually comes back with an amazing track and wins this beef decisively he is a god
>>
>>121486690
I still can't believe that fucker released a diss and then retracted it instead of standing on it.
>>
>>121486952
this is how suburban white boys talk about rap, shit should've never left the hood
>>
>>121487000
Cole just never had that spirit and I been knew it since False Prophets. He's short sighted and talentless.
>>
>>121487000
It's funny how people have always talked about drake being a soft white boy yet he's somehow more hood than J Cole.
>>
>taylor made (play on the expression, plus taylor swift "made" him make the track because she's the reason kendrick is quiet
>Taylor is your new Top
>dre sounding beat with snoop and pac telling kendrick to represent the west coast
this is actually harder than push ups
>>
>>121487092
It's also how it fucking looks in real life anon. They came deep, they didn't win decisively, and now a single man has them all in fits or sitting with their tails between their legs. Once again, it's a terrible fucking look. Like trying to jump someone and having your entire group get smoked instead by one guy.
>>
>>121487288
They are both mixed and it was always obvious Cole is soft. Drake is zesty but he never backed down from a beef with someone on his level.
>>
>>121486521
Indeed. The mature thing to do is retract and pretend you are enlightened.
>>
>>121487288
J cole always been a white boy. A real nigga chases the bag like Drake, Jay Z, Kanye, Chief Keef and every other influential rapper out there. You can have artistry but you need ambition.

It's white boys like cole doing all this preachy soft bullshit and occasionally dissing other white boys like lil pump. Also give the two of them straight hair and Cole prolly looks whiter than Drake
>>
>predicate entire career on lyrical and musical abilities
>join in a double digit team of similar artists, each of you hell bent on taking down one guy
>fail
>miserably
>banking on king manlet to do the dirty work and save you before everyone else starts asking questions
>like why you can't use your ability as an artist to respond yourself or alongside the twenty other people on your team unless it's a heavily coordinated and pre-planned album
When we look back on this years from now and take the time to seriously consider the supposed firepower imbalance favoring the Kenny/Future/Metro side, entire legacies are going to be in question. There's no way this shit should be playing out like this.
>>
>>121486288
Ye and Push fell out
>>
God I can't wait until that faggot preachy hollier than hou manlet's career gets shattered by drake out of all people
>>
>Kendrick suckerpunches Drake while Drake is on an international tour
>AIGHT LET'S GET IT BRO
>MY TEMPERAMENT BI POLAR I CHOOSE VIOLENCE
>Drake agrees
>Drake responds
>Kendrick says nothing
>Drake asks him where the fuck are you?
>Kendrick still says nothing
>Kendrick stans say he's "cooking"
Truth is Kendrick got comfortable with the subs and didn't expect Drake to respond like Godzilla. This shit is lame. Dot dickriders are coping in real time over the fact their #1 is all bark and no bite. Drake was caught unaware, still fought back,, and Kendrick is literally doing... What? Nothing? The dork needs to respond. He started this shit and is now getting excuses for why he won't fight back.
>>
>>121474183
Taylor publicly fought to reclaim ownership of her music. She now owns all of her own shit, calls the shots, and recently won the superbowl by lending the QB her pussy. Taylor is top dog in music.
>>
>>121481927
J Cole likes Kendrick so he apologized but I'd happily take him attacking Kanye.
>>
>>121487786
TPAB will still be better than Ok computer
>>
What can Kendrick even say to drake?
>>
>>121487870
He can't. There's no response he can give. He's probably sitting on the floor of a shower and having a panic attack over AI Tupac.
>>
>>121488010
He can call him a pedophile
>>
>>121478417
Snoop Dogg is a whore who will do anything for money. He probably had his people call drakes people for an under the table check.
>>
I wasn't aware that people listened to Drake on purpose. I thought it was the kind of thing you just happened to hear on tv or something.
>>
>>121488099
I don't bump Drake, just backing him because the other side is acting so fucking goofy.
>>
>>
>>121488169
>Two more weeks!
>>
>>121486288
Pretty sure Pusha dropped things with Ye after the whole deathcon shit

>>121488169
Unironically begging another man to drop is kinda lame. It's like he's got a chip on his shoulder and is desperate to take it out on anyone.
>>
>>121482353
Rick Ross is a better rapper than any of the "Big Three" guys.
>>
>>121488370
He hit his peak fourteen years ago on Devil in a New Dress.
>>
>>121472335
Drake has emerged as the right-wing choice in this beef. If you support Drake you support generative AI (you’re not a cringe leftist luddite), you support age gaps in relationships and are against moralistic left wing shaming of men dating girls that are more than 2 years their junior, and you are opposed to anti-White racism. I was leaning towards Kendrick at the start of this beef but after analyzing the issues at hand and seeing what kind of people are anti-Drake, I can’t help but side with him.
>>
>>121488407
Drake makes music for feminists though
>>
>>121488407
Counterpoint: Drake is Canadian.
>>
>>121488405
he's still a better rapper/writer than any of those guys. But Ross has been doing it A LOT longer than them so I guess it's not fair to compare them.
>>
>>121488407
Counterpoint: Drake is Jewish
>>
>>121488459
Kendrick makes music for Fantano types
>>
>>121488521
As a Fantano type, I can confirm that I would rather listen to Kendrick than Drake.
>>
>>121488099
I don't listen to Drake but I don't hate him either. I listened to Like That, loved it, fully expected nothing to come of it, and now Drake has asserted himself and us presently making everybody else, especially Kendrick, look like loud mouthed pussies. They wanted smoke? They're getting it. Fucking RESPOND.
>>
>>121488521
Self important women are significantly worse, and Drake's music specifically aims to inflate their egos.
>>
>>121488459
Not really. Or at least the feminism is always blatantly promoted as a sexual strategy (make me proud) or recently as almost a joke:

>I'm a gentleman, I'm generous
>I blow a half a million on you hoes, I'm a feminist

“Her Loss” is like the most misogynistic shit ive ever heard. The press lamented Drake’s “new misogynistic turn”. Drake does lip service to liberal causes but to actually care would ruin the gangster image he’s worked so hard to cultivate

>Who the president? I never voted once
>If I did, I would vote Teanna Trump
>>
>>121488663
You're tripping if you think women see beyond the lines about "she's a bad bitch and she's proud". Hoes will listen to that and go on a hour long crusade against "incels" on twitter
>>
>>121488714
I don’t know what’s so offensive about appeasing some vanity. Mainly it’s called being a heterosexual.

There was a graphic that said Drake had more male listener than female (and Kanye having more female). The Drake is for women thing is mainly a meme. Besides like “Best I Ever Had” or Housatlantavegas (from over a decade ago) almost all of his music is male coded. I can assure that Drake isn’t the cause of women seething about incels. The women that hate incels also hate Drake for being a misogynistic pig
>>
>>121488798
>There was a graphic that said Drake had more male listener than female (and Kanye having more female)
Doubt
>>
File: IMG_6964.jpg (182 KB, 800x1477)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>121488886
What part don’t you believe?

https://cloudcovermusic.com/research/music-fan-demographics#:~:text=According%20to%20our%20analysis%2C%20around,Chris%20Brown%2C%20and%20Imagine%20Dragons.
>>
>>121488990
Was it 808 and Heartbreak?
>>
>>121488798
Everybody hates incels. Nobody likes weak loser failed males who cry and bitch about EVERYTHING 24/7.
>>
>>121489233
You'd have a point if the "incels" wasn't between quotation marks
>>
kanye went in haaaarrrdddddd
damn nigga
>>
>>121488002
Two overrated reddit albums, who cares
>>
>>121488990
>lil wayne has thr same amount of female listeners as the weeknd
Cannot be true
>>
>>121489604
>weezy
what the fuck are they listening to
>>
>>121489672
Lil Wayne top 100 songs are shit like lollipop and prom queen
>>
>>121489191
You'll meet a lot of women who's favorite album is 808s and Heartbreak or Graduation or MBDTF before you'll meet an enthusiast of Take Care or Nothing Was The Same. Kanye is for girls
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1RaBdSCjAY
>>
>>121489845
Where's my Yeezus loving gf
>>
>>121489778
>Lil Wayne top 100 songs
for me it's I Feel Like Dying
>>
I hope there’s no bad blood unironically between Future and Drake. If we lose this team force we actually all lose. If it’s true Pusha is going to be on the upcoming track I really hope it doesn’t get ugly. People make fun of Drake but I’m actually scared to know what a man with those resources, connection and broken ego may do.
>>
>>121486953
If Kendrick wins then Drake achieves martyrdom. If Drake wins then he cements himself as the greatest rapper of the 2010s.
>>
>>121490078
Come on now, he might cement himself as the greatest rapper to have gotten his start on children's television...maybe
>>
Young Money won.
>>
Why don’t they trust Drizzy tho? Was he talking to feds? Is this true? These are the questions that must be answered.
>>
>>121490268
He either fucked someone’s bitch. Or he has a stake in their music cause of the Universal deal. But I don’t even think Future falls under the Universal umbrella
>>
>>121489845
bullshit kike
>>
>>121490475
Future specifically raps about talking to the feds on the album, the album is clearly aimed at drake. Don’t think it’s just over a bitch.
>>
>>121490268
He’s a zionist RAT JEWISH PIECE OF SHIT
how is it hard to understand?
He’s a Zionist JEW.
>>
>>121489984
I mean billboard top 100 you smoothbrain
>>
>>121490268
I doubt its feds, I thought the fed line was more of an analogy:

You a nigga number-one fan, dog
Sneak dissin', I don't understand, dog
Pillowtalkin', actin' like a fed, dog
I don't need another fake friend, dog
Can't be 'bout a ho, 'cause we sharin', dog
In you feelings, nigga, why you playin', dog?
>>
>>121490586
No its undoubtedly true. Partly because when people are drake fans they like his hits rather than loving a particular album. What's your angle anyway? What about saying this make you think kike?
>>
Ye's verse was fire but J fold got violated harder than drake lmao
>>
>>121490921
he need to take that grill out of his mouth so he can rap without a lisp. its ruining his music
>>
>>121486178
ross wrote and dropped a song in less than a day
>>
>>121490977
ross really bodied him. The problem is the only reason most young hip hop fans even know who he is is that he is in songs with drake
>>
>>121482353
its better than anything else so far. better instrumental, better diss.
>>
>>121490854
If it’s just over a bitch I’m going to be sorely annoyed. But there’s still a bigger thing at play, Kendrick’s versed is absolutely laced.
>im way too paranoid for a threat
>Say, it’s a lot of goofies with a check
>it’s up lost too many soldiers not to play it safe
>think I won’t drop the location? I still got PTSD

What the fuck is he talking about? It just sounds very dramatic all around and like a big deal. I wonder if there really is some type of civil war going on in the industry. Like they ACTUALLY want to usurp Drake. I don’t think it works like that though but who knows, this is drumming up enough attention at this point that I think there could be clear victors in the end.
>>
>>121491028
the ross one is the best unironically. such a chill track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH03ruYF8p0
>>
I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF A DRAKE LINEEEEE
PLAY J COLE GET THE PUSSY DRYYYYY
>>
>>121486682
now he's not only not writing the majority of "his songs". He's have a fucking computer deliver 2/3's of the vocals.
>>
https://x.com/dondatimes/status/1781776573688914104?s=46

KANYEBROS…
>>
>>121491129
PLUTO SENT THE DRONES
THEY HIT LIKE METRO BEATS PEW PEW
>>
Cole can redeem himself with a Ye diss
>>
>>121491052
good point. One reason why I don't like listening to Kendrick as much as Drake is because I have no idea what he's talking about. Hopefully he can be clear next time. No quadruple entendres
>>
>>121491330
he's gotta wait til kanye is hospitalized and can't respond again
>>
>>121491330
there's nothing to diss. He can't call him a Nazi. That's just funny

The false prophets thing was a effective approach but its absurd when he's buddy buddy with someone as dirty as Drake
>>
Drizzy knows you think he’s just a no good for nothin light skin
He knows you call him whiteboy behind his back
He knows you curse his heritage
He knows you think he’s a zesty light skin mf
HE DOESNT FORGET. Mfs stop fucking playing him like that.
>>
>>121491402
>implying Kendrick is a good boy
Cool it with the ignorance
>>
Someone make AI art of Kendrick getting crucified with the fit he has on in big steppers
>>
>>121482853
What top 5 are you smoking on?
>>
>>121478575
It’s a decent diss but yeah I think it hinges a little too much on the general negative public perception of small men. Which sounds ridiculous but you can’t really say I’m wrong given that the cover to drake’s diss to Kendrick is his shoe size. So it is the main insult, the meat of his diss. In the same way Kendrick has derided people for having a negative perception of him for being black he’ll have to deconstruct and have a rebuttal against the “you’re small” stuff. Because it’s not just personal. The reason people think the insult is so good is because of the opinions of the mass collective on a certain group of people (“short men”). So in a way this is more of a spiritual battle where Drake represents normie consciousness and Kendrick as the subversive force is being placed in a position where he has to defend himself as a person a part of a group not seen very favorably by society. Which is what hip hop is meant to be so this rap battle in more interesting and archetypal than people are letting on. It’s also what Kendrick primarily does in his music anyway which makes it even more interesting. The question is, does Kendrick have it in him to sway perception? Drake is probably scared because yeah he probably would just need to call him a pedophile over a jazz beat but it needs to be true and hard hitting in various ways.
>>
>>121489672
half of his biggest songs are collabs with Justin Bieber, Imagine Dragons, Chris Brown, Jay Sean...etc
>>
>>121490268
Drake is popular with women and has fucked most of their girlfriends. The "red button" is probably verifiable proof he fucked Kendrick's wife. People keep saying he's nervous but he sounds elated and eager to me. He wants Kendrick to respond so he can detonate him. I honestly don't think Kendrick was prepared for this. Nobody expected Drake to respond until he did.
>>
>New Drake track
>Has ai Pac mentioning “liking little girls”this goes much deeper than I thought maybe, Kendrick actually may end his career if this plays out bad
>>
>>121490977
It was easily the worst song so far kek
>>
>>121491840
good write up
>>
>>121491897
there's no way this is true and everyone expected him to respond. are you retarded?
>>
>>121491052
Kendrick has repeatedly insinuated he murdered someone when he was 16 and suffers from it. He's saying here that if Drake acts like a threat he, Dot, will flip out from his PTSD and drop the location for them to settle it.

Or, in typical Dot fashion becoming more and more apparent as this beef drags on, it's a whole lot of yapping from a gassed up bullshitter who's slowly realizing he's not actually in Drake's league.
>>
>>121478417
How can you be pissed at someone when you got the dude killed yourself?
>>
>>121491966
Lol, everyone thought it would go back to IG posts and said Drake was too scared to respond. Go punch air you dick rider, Kendrick's been exposed as a fraud by this whole thing.
>>
>>121491840
That is overall a very small part of the song. You’re talking two lines where he mentions his size, they’re meant to be funny. The meat of the diss is him talking about their contracts, Kendrick’s apparent lack of freedom (with being forced to play with Maroon 5 and others), not having enough power or clout to come at Drake and all that. Those lines about his size is just him bullying him a little bit but the feud goes deeper in content.
>>
>>121492007
Drake always responds, he's the most aggressive disser in rap. Meanwhile your a faggot who sucks dick.
>>
>>121491973
The context there helps, thanks. Drake does seem a little untouchable but also I think his projects have been waning regardless I feel.
>>
>>121492035
I know he always responds, I mean the overwhelming narrative following Like That was Drake wouldn't respond, would revert to being passive aggressive on IG, and would resume firing subs. Instead he attacked Kendrick directly. Twice. While the rapper who said he wants smoke and started this whole thing has gone radio silent. I don't listen to either artist, but don't act like people weren't licking Dot's ballsack prior to Drake shutting everybody up. Kendrick is losing hard right now.
>>
>>121492077
You didn't like FATD or Her Loss? Best since IYRTITL imo. I'm not even a Drake stan
>>
>>121492093
I have no idea what narrative your following but its only overwhelming if faggot like yourself are the majority
>>
The reason Drake is so good at beefing is because he’s smart and you can tell he spends a lot of time thinking about other rappers and their weaknesses. He’s also very connected and knows a lot about people that others don’t. So whenever someone starts beefing with him he’s able to immediately unload a bunch of dirt and very personal shots at them that cut deeply in a way that most rappers aren’t capable of doing. He’s very good at belittling people, and they can’t hit him back as hard because they aren’t as clever and/or vindictive, and his massive success makes him kind of untouchable. Kendrick tried going at him for having a weak discography but clearly that didn’t land with anyone who doesn’t already dislike Drake. What can he even talk about on the next diss track? I don’t think Kendrick is really built for this but we’ll see.
>>
>>121492142
Don't worry, Kung Fu Kenny will respond any minute now.
>>
>>121492166
Im not a Kung Fu Kenny Fan, I'm a Drake fan who thinks your a faggot
>>
I still believe in Kendrick. Niggas was talking mad shit when Takeover dropped saying Nas was finished, then Ether came out and Jay z cried on radio lmao
He definitely has the talent to come up with something, im only concerned about his lack of experience beefing compared to Drake's, but i don't see things being one sided
>>
>>121492178
>I'm a Drake fan who's illiterate and can't differentiate between your and you're
Somehow that's even worse.
>>
>>121492215
And your a gay nerd kek. When desperation starts grammar tediousness begins kek. Correct my first sentence please, faggot!
>>
>>121492276
>>121492215
If you got anything to say to each other how about you do it on the mic you cowards
Drop a fucking diss NOW
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 183x275)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
This lady is calling the shots, the new Top kek
>>
>>121492276
>Retarded and proud!
With your chest!
>>
Kanye entered when everyone had abandoned Kendrick that's crazy. What a HERO...
>>
>>121492314
Drake should use this as the cover photo on spotify
>>
>>121492204
I definitely wouldn’t count him out. People on Twitter have made the point that Drake is trying to get him to rush a track, but Kendrick will just take his time and make it good. I will say there’s a weird feeling brewing with what Drake just released, using Pacs voice like that doesn’t sit well with me either among other things.
>>
>>121492328
if you think trivial grammar rules have anything to do with intelligence, you are one stupid faggot! kek!

>>121492312
I need a few weeks
>>
>>121491897
That’s just Kendrick cockslurpers making excuses for why he can’t wait to drop his diss especially when he already said he has more to reveal. If he’s so scared of him he would’ve just made a track with some subliminals and left it at that and the silence is proof that he would’ve done nothing as usual
>>
>>121492356
>trivial
Well I ignored it the first time, then noticed your posts were consistently retarded.
>>
>>121492340
Kind of a clever approach by Drake desu. He probably knows he can't outrap Kendrick so he drops quick effortless disses to use the timing to his advantage and build up resentment from the crowd
>>
>>121492398
Yeah. It’s not working all the way though because Kendrick is taking his time. I’m no /pol/ fag but Drake definitely does move and think like a Jew. Lol, it’s pretty funny. In some ways I think he’s better at playing these games than everyone else.
>>
>>121487288
cole was raised middle class by white people
>>
>>121486140
Would you respond to an irrelevant clout chaser?
>>
>>121492465
The only way Kendrick can win if he goes full black Hebrew Israelite, goes way more extreme than Ye
>>
>>121492679
That just reminded me that he does genuinely have a line about that, I forget how it goes. Shit is weird honestly. It’s all about challenging the tribe imagine that.
>>
>>121473578
yeah it's pretty clearly all some dumb gay publicity shit, everything drake does sucks
>>
>>121473742
Drake is slipping unironically. These hoes make fun of Drake and are hoping on that bad bunny fag, I seen it. His time will come It’s inevitable.
>>
>>121492788
he's the Jay Z of this era
>>
>>121492726
I'm a Israelite, don't call me black no mo'
That word is only a color, it ain't facts no mo'
My cousin called, my cousin Carl Duckworth
Said know my worth
And Deuteronomy say that we all been cursed
I know He walks the Earth
>>
>>121492340
>Drake is trying to get him to rush a track
This is always his strategy in beefs. He makes a response track in one day and then acts like if he’s opponent takes more than 5 days to respond he’s cooked
>>
>>121493909
Kendrick responded already, his retarded fans are coping by saying it's AI and Kendrick can't say it really was him now. Daddy Drake won and saved rap.
>>
>>121493909
Kendrick has been saying he’s been sitting on a Drake diss for 4 years now. That’s why Drake is rushing him. If he’s supposedly got a monster of a diss sitting in the vault then Drake wants him to release it now and stop pussyfooting around
>>
>>121492340
>using Pacs voice
that was brilliant tho
every time someone does that in the future it'll fade from memory.

but Drake will always have been the first to do it - and in a diss track.
that's a boss move for real
>>
>>121491132
And Kendrick still hasn't responded. It's crazy right?
>>
Drake won. Pack it up fellas. Canada is home of the GOATs and we have to accept the L until a legit American Rapper rises once again. Kenny ain't it.
>>
>>121494047
Kenny won't drop a vault diss because he's probably scared of what Drake has in the vault. Everyone else on team Kenny is probably scared too and wouldn't want to set a precedent where Drake is feeling empowered to drop nukes on everyone.
He's eviscerated Kenny, but if he spills over to these kind of direct attacks on the Weeknd, Future, Rocky, etc. those boys are done for.
>>
>>121494463
>>121494420
this is just cope. drake has gone too far with the internet stuff. when kendrick drops literally everyone will be asking for a response asap because he's already dropped two tracks and talked mad shit plus is deeply connected to akademiks as well. if kendrick's diss is what people saying it is, all of drake's antics could completely backfire on him.

he also turned it back into a 1v1 with Kendrick which could be verrrry bad for drake. drake can't play the "I was focusing on everyone and didn't even give him full attention" card. also, wtf is up with him finally acknowledging the milly stuff. is drake actually scared of it? is there something more people don't know.
>>
>>121494608
I hope the little fella can pull it off. Shit isn't looking too good for him right now.
>>
>>121494608
>>121494732
only people who think he went "too far" are desperate Duckworth dickeaters who just hate Drake and want to see him lose
>>
File: q.jpg (174 KB, 2000x1270)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
Shame this is too corny for the real GOAT to get involved
>>
>>121492204
One big difference is that Nas is the greatest rhymer to ever live and Duckworth is a nasal-voiced bookworm nerd jazz rapper
>>
>>121494776
>Since when did rap leave me so suspended in air
>Since Kendrick entered the atmosphere 09 I was there
>On la Cienega my nigga from LA said there’s a nigga from Black Hippy
>I was happy to just witness history
>>
>>121490268
>>121490475
https://youtu.be/SUR5ALw0FBs he explains a lot of it here. yes, it really is that simple. he smashed Futures woman, Kanye's too, and probably a boatload more
>>
>>121494796
Nas also rated J. Cole enough to remix one of his tracks. Do you rate J. Cole?
>>
>>121494801
He fucked Kim? Or Bianca?
>>
>>121494855
Kim, it's what his verse on Sicko Mode was about
>>
>>121494859
Thought that was about him coming to cut off Kanye’s power and kill him. Is that why Kanye hates him so much?
>>
>>121494874
Yes, or he did, rather. Since then he's called Drake the greatest ever and said he did more good writing work in Kanye's studio than everyone else put together https://twitter.com/KollegeKidd/status/1781896100770951192
>>
diss more like PISS 'cause rap ""music"" is fucking awful amirite
>>
>>121494899
Kanye is impossible to read. I genuinely can’t tell if he actually really likes Drake but keeps fucking up their relationship or it’s all just a lengthy long con that he keeps putting on to humiliate him or get under his skin. Strange man
>>
>>121494932
Bipolar
>>
>Cole feature on WE STILL DONT TRUST YOU
J Cole is done. This nigga will bend over and ask to get his cheeks clapped by the other team as reparations the second someone suggests beef.
He should retire and leave this to Kenny and Drake. There is no big 3.
>>
>>121494758
nobody said drake went too far in those posts lol. l2read
>>
>>121494608
He isn’t going on a 1v1 though. He said in Taylor Freestyle that everyone is still going to get it as soon as Kendrick gets the balls to drop. The problem is Pusha already kind of set the tone on what’s needed to beat Drake and you can’t double down on that cause it’s just shit that’s already been said. Drake has Kendrick on the ropes and as soon as he tries to throw a punch Drakes gonna get him.
>>
>"money, power, respect the last one is better"
>doesn't have enough self-respect to think he can drop the same day as Taylor Swift
Kendrick has already lost. The second he says anything in response, Drake can just question how much respect the midget actually commands if he can't drop when Taylor does, yet Drake can.
There isn't anything Kendrick can do but start swinging at the fences and give Drake a right to drop an absolutely filthy nuke in response.
Kendrick Lamarbros, it's been nice knowing you. I suggest you hastily give the west coast crown to someone else before it gets tainted by this shit.
>>
>>121494796
Nas's favorite rapper of the new generation is Lupe anyway and Lupe would tear Kendrick a new one if it ever came to that.
>>
>>121495643
>There isn't anything Kendrick can do but start swinging at the fences and give Drake a right to drop an absolutely filthy nuke in response.
Will be real funny when he does and shatters the mystique the media narrative around him built like he's some monk living on a mountain connected with deeper truths than the rest of us and shit. Fake prophet, fake thug, fake artist. Drake doesn't care about playing dirty, that's why he's up and will continue to be unless Kendrick destroys himself just to take them both out.
>>
>>121482853
It’s the worst Kanye album I have ever heard. The guest vocals are good but he raps like a whiney middle schooler and his wordplay is super corny
>>
>>121495662
>fake prophet, fake thug, fake artist
Damn he really is the new Tupac
>>
>>121495674
Basically. Kendrick built his brand on attaching himself to 2Pac through ridiculous fake conversations and album interludes. So he really has no room to go at Drake for doing the same here, by just using a different means to accomplish it.
>>
I love to see the light skin GOD known as Drake absolutely shitting on kendrick
>>
>>121494932
He admires Drake’s artistry and the way he built on the emotional croon-hop Kanye pioneered on 808s. He simultaneously hates Drake because he’s Jewish and probably fucked Kim while she was still married to Ye. Go figure
>>
How the FUCK did Tupac know about Podcasts when he wrote his in '94?
>>
I will say there is one person who can beat Drake in this beef and it's Rocky.
Kendrick isn't built for this. Rocky is. And he has all kinds of leverage... unless Drake can prove otherwise.
>>
>>121496051
Or rather... Rocky has the material to work with. He might not have the lyrical or delivery ability to go toe to toe with Drake, but he stands a better chance than Kendrick if we're being honest.
>>
>>121495652
lol it has come to that many times and Lupe has done nothing (story of his life)
>>
For a while, I was wondering why Drake was focusing specifically on Kendrick instead of catering shots at everyone else, but then it clicked to me. He'd look like a cornered rat if he started firing off at everyone instead of leaving warnings for them. By targeting Kenny first, he's taking down their ringer, which will leave the rest of them scrambling when their time comes after Kendrick is defeated. In the present, it has the benefit of preventing Kendrick from slinking away in a midst of chaos.
He's literally lined them all up and is starting by breaking their champion. I'm developing a fuckload of respect for Drake as a strategist here.
>>
>>121496140
Lupe destroyed Royce in an afternoon. He still makes albums too they just get no promotion since he's entirely independent after his label drama with atlantic.
>>
>>121496269
Drake has been on top since 2009 for a reason. Think about how many fell off completely since then.
>>
>>121488407
>Drake fans are contrarian /pol/tards who don't actually have any taste in music
lol
>>
File: 1709244370408568.png (784 KB, 1461x976)
784 KB
784 KB PNG
So right now the disses in order are
>Future, Metro Boomin', Kendrick Lamar- like that
https://youtu.be/hBmC1Mn0XbE?si=6yJqWqtgwecaFpe6
>Future , Metro Boomin, The Weekend - all to myself
https://youtu.be/L3YdAH_OdRs?si=l8d_jaJaTO4V8aWQ
>Big Sean- Whole Time (freestyle)
https://youtu.be/5yZId1eyFl4?si=WJbNowR2sl8_YY3D
J Cole- 7 Minute Drill
https://youtu.be/aDou-T5YE-8?si=t3dNsd2hAo7isirB
>Drake- Drop and give me 50
https://youtu.be/xKnPTQDkmes?si=wC4ZBMvCvQjwoiqk
>Rick Ross - Champaign Dreams
https://youtu.be/Z-zLBDmB6Fc?si=GC5qS8jJ-IJVSpNv
>Drake - Taylor Made (freestyle)
https://youtu.be/-dnPp5m-6ws?si=121Fd6rj4Nmorx3C
>Kanye West- Luke That (remix)
https://youtu.be/tEk50R38-2U?si=mFlXKMAsWqM_WHu8
>>
>>121496543
blessed post
>>
>>121496543
what about the weeknd & rocky verses on we still don't trust you
>>
>>121496543
You forgot control
>>
>>121496589
my nigga
its really control round 2
>>
File: IMG_8027.jpg (155 KB, 863x1080)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>121496051
You mean this ASAP Rocky?
>>
>>121496588
>Future, Metro Boomin, A$ap Rocky - Show of Hands
https://youtu.be/8PkYx8cZCYw?si=Q_iMnBIgYQJ5jnBr
>>
>waking the demon up without a plan
>getting outmaneuvered by a fucking leaf
Kennysisters we're supposed to be high IQ what the fuck is happening here?!
>>
>>121496601
And Kendrick can't run away this time.
>>
>the AI verses have Drakes flow, cadence, and vocab
I wonder if this is also bait for white flaggers to claim moral victory by not using AI generated lyrics, only to betray that they can't identify the finer qualities in lyrics that can fingerprint the real artist.
>>
>>121496653
quintuples are hard
>>
>>121496812
He's using AI ironically because every time a song comes out people say its AI
>>
>>121481927
I think this might be in my top 5 Metro beats, the reverberation of the choir sounds so spiritual.

>>121496812
I swear if Drake used a vocal filter (I think its confirmed AI) his Pac and Snoop impressions were amazing.

Also honestly? With all the material Drake would have to use on Kanye, if done correctly would be the most brutal and sickening diss to a human being of all time. And I don't know if I want to hear that so I might just leave Kanye alone, he is not the kind of person should be dissing anyone.

This is the person talking about Drakes girl when he parades his wife around like a cheap prostitute and talking about getting money back... you know what yeah you all know what I mean.
>>
>>121497026
how are you gonna diss Ye when he'll just own it
ye's tried and failed to torpedo his career
>>
>>121496812
Using a dead man’s voice in your music is weird that’s all I know
>>
>>121497122
uhh mortal man?
>>
>>121497143
Ok but those were actual things Pac said in interviews and what not
>>
>>121496051
The nigga who constantly gets buckbroken by SGP to the point he had to blackball him? kek
>>
>>121495800
The same way he knew about the pudding stain on the back of the dress. The world may never know
>>
>>121497026
>I swear if Drake used a vocal filter (I think its confirmed AI) his Pac and Snoop impressions were amazing.
It's an AI voice filter but the lyrics and delivery weren't AI. After the first line or two of each of their verses you can tell they're Drake('s ghostwriter's) bars being delivered in Drake's cadence.
>>
Cant kendrick just say it's 20 rappers vs 30 ghostwriters?
>>
>>121497122
No rules in beef. Also Kendrick literally uses Tupac all the time, Drake using him like the voice of Mufasa to call his successor a bitch is actually in line with Kendrick's discography. The spirit of Tupac should be talking to him and telling him to get his shit together. Drake's just reminding Duckworth not to duck the work or act like he didn't dig this hole.
>>
>>121497891
No because then Drake can just drop the real bomb which is that they all share the same ghostwriter and that this entire beef is some schizo in a remote condo samefagging behind the scenes and getting paid by rappers to puppet his scripts.
>>
>>121495237
I find it hilarious how J Cole kept trying to force the “big 3” conversation to gas himself up by lumping himself in with his betters, only for his big 3 bar on First Person Shooter to lead to the end of him being in that conversation forever.
>>
Lol, rabbi always resorts to media beef when his jigslop isn't selling
>>
>>121497122
https://twitter.com/crypuzi/status/1781532397227397458/mediaviewer?currenttweet=1781532397227397458&currenttweetuser=crypuzi

Then you should dislike what Kendrick did to Nipsey.
If anything Drake didn't go far enough.
>>
>>121498439
I enjoy seeing jewish nerds and junkie looking white dudes humiliate the blackys at their rappity raps
>>
>seas of beautiful women
>somehow drake and future end up with the same one who tells one private information about the other
Lmao HOW.
>>
>>121498479
same escort company
>>
>>121497122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAPUkgeiFVY
>>
>>121498479
she got a diss track coming?
>>
>>121498439
>slop
You geeks really do take every new forced reddit meme word and run it into the ground don't you
>>
>>121498543
Pillow Talk Anthem by Miss Anonymous featuring Cardi B.

The beef ender.
>>
>>121498656
>nogslop connoisseur
>>
I want Drake to win because it would cause the most seethe
>>
Tbh I'm just glad that people are leaving it as Drake vs everybody instead of making it Drake vs the United States. We don't need the leafs getting uppity after this is over.
>>
>>121498448
Link doesn’t work
>>
Kendrick toasted his ass ages ago with King Kunta
No need for a response
>>
>>121499619
>King Kunta
lmao
>>
kendrick dickeaters live in a different reality
that pussy that still hasn't dropped is gonna job to drake hard and i will never have to hear you dickeaters call that fake woke fake black activist weirdo a 2deep4u rap god again
>>
>>121499886
After “Like That” went number one and J. Cole released a lackluster diss and then apologized people were clowning Drake hard saying Kendrick was winning and that Drake would choke and only post on Instagram. Now it’s different because Drake has released two disses. But it’s still playing out. Drake was doing this same shit to pusha before he got absolutely bodied.
>>
The JCole diss was actually good. I am so mad that he retracted that.
>>
Somebody needs to AI Drake's voice over Kendick (no penis) on TPAB. If it actually sounds somewhat good then Ducksissies have LOST. That failed male midget could NEVER make Passionfruit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.