[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ca-times.brightspotcdn.jpg (191 KB, 1200x1674)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
I know he is pretty old, and his health isn't great, but with all the drugs and other stuff, anyone normal would be dead at this point. He must be favored by some sort of god at this point.
>>
Money
>>
Sharon keeps him young.
>>
>>121530984
people have been asking this since 1982 or so. my bet is on brummie genes
>>
iirc they found that he had a gene mutation making him more resistant to drugs (while also making him more likely to abuse drugs)
>>
he had a protective spell cast on him in the early 70s by a witch to serve as a counter by a death spell cast on the band by another witch, which is why the members of black sabbath have to wear crosses
>>
>>121531489
All he really has to do is to believe in Jesus Christ
>>
>>121530984
>He must be favored by some sort of god at this point.
Could be the opposite. Maybe he's miserable and his existence is a torment.
>>
>>121530984
he'll be fine
>>
>>121530984
They were built tougher back then
>>
>>121530984
He's been sober since the mid 80s and the mostly smoked weed in the 70s. He has just played a character since the mid 90s
>>
adrenochrome
>>
>>121530984
They've literally done scientific studies to try and determine how he's still alive, because they think it could benefit drug treatments.
>>
GENERAL GATHERED IN THEIR MASSES
>>
>>121530984
hell be fine

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.