[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What seperated Alice from all the made for radio trash of that era?
>>
>>121540734
you'll never have sex with Layne
>>
>>121540734
Jerry cantrell’s riffs
>>
They were a metal band
>>
File: g6ysfd18ykizsro714q9dw.jpg (167 KB, 1840x1040)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAH HERE COMES THE BOOSTEEEEERR YEEEEEEEEAAAAAHH
YOU KNOW HE AIN'T GONNA DIE
NO NO NO YOU KNOW HE AIN'T GONNA DIE
>>
>>121540889
Dr. Fauci, give us vaccines!
>>
>>121540734
heroin
>>
>>121540734
>all the made for radio trash of that era
You got the timelines confused. Alice in Chains INSPIRED all that AFTER 1996 when Layne got in deep into the drug swamp. Alice in Chains contemporaries never made anything for radio.
>>
tripod is such an overrated piece of shit album, facelift up through jar of flies is pure kino though, and the post-layne albums actually have some good tracks
>>
>>121540734
Nothing.
>>
>>121540734
Nothing. AIC have openly admitted that they were put together by a record label.
>>
>>121544140
Recently listened to tripod for the first time and I was rather underwhelmed. Shame because I really like the cover
>>
rippin off isn't separation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.