[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>female vocalist
>>
>female vocalist, lead guitarist and songwriter
>males are just glorified session players
Now this i like.
>>
its a real woman if the female vocalist tag isnt that highly rated, if its the first thing in the descriptors list from being voted the most, its 100% a troon.
>>
>>121549979
>he actually likes hearing females
>>
>>121549951
OH MY SCIENCE she just absolutely carries the entire heckin' album whatta heckin queen!
>>
>>121549951
Meds
>>
>>121549986
This
>>
>>121549951
>obsessed
>>
I found this change to be retarded, but whatever. There were many people that expressed this would make searching for shit a little bit harder.
>>
>>121549979
Why is it so often the case that women are incapable of working as part of a democratic band?

It's like 90% of women who become musicians are complete attention whores, yet this is way higher than the proportion of men who become musicians that are complete attention whores, or the proportion of women in general who are complete attention whores. What's up with that?
>>
>>121551022
they usually work in democratic bands and then the men get jealous she gets all the attention
>>
>>121549951
>LGBT
>>
Female vocalist
>such a genius if you don't get it you're a misogynist
Male vocalist
>LE BUTT ROCK
>>
>>121550011
anon you might just like men...
>>
>>121549951
>female vocalist
>androgynous vocals
>LGBT
>suicide
>>
>>121550011
you've never had sex have you
>>
>>121549951
Disgusting. This is why I only listen to albums with the non-binary vocalist tag.
>>
>>121552882
when's your album dropping anon it sounds lit af
>>
File: rym.jpg (169 KB, 720x527)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
post em
>>
>>121553495
I just filter to only include melodic, music isn't music without good melody
>>
>>121549951
>stop using site
>enjoy music again
wow
>>
joy formidable is a fun band
they have a female vocalist/guitarist
>>
>>121553495
>islamic
>drugs
>LGBT
>vulgar
>>
Is it just me or did it used to say male/female vocals rather than vocalist

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.