[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Did she really post here?
>>
She's a chud so yes
>>
She was Brandon.
>>
>>121555510
Yes. 2020 oldfag here, I have personally interacted on /mu/ with:
>taylor swift
>rivers cuomo
>weird al
>fred durst
>billy corgan
>will toledo
>ariel pink
>tegan and sara
>grimes
>lauren mayberry
>john frusciante
>spooky ruben
>>
no chance

death grips, james ferraro, jpegmafia, ariel pink are the most likely musicians to have posted here at some point in my estimate (besides the open ones like the DIIV bassist or deadmau5 and andrew wk doing AMAs here)
>>
>>121555594
i could actually see grimes and will toledo possibly. maybe rivers, he's a sperg and into memes. rest doubt it. lauren was linked to the site but doubt she would use it
>>
>>121555595
this is probably the most active place you can discuss music other than reddit so you're pretty delusional if you think nobody famous comes here.
>>
sock puppets
>>
>>121555595
Jpegmafia has 100% posted here at least once. He's referenced 4chan by name in multiple songs.
>>
>>121555661
is that a celebrity or some kid with no friends?
>>
>>121555622
This board slow af tho??
>>
>>121555706
And? Point still stands. Sadly nobody cares about music
>>
I Lover
>>
>>121555706
it was faster around 2012-2018ish, then dipped for a bit because it turned into a cesspool of political debate bros and soundcloud rap (6ix9ine, xxxtentacion, lil peep, lil xan, lil pump and that ilk) around 2018.

2020 lockdowns picked up for a while then dipped again because of more culture war bullshit. 4chan is kind of lame now. but this is still /mu/ at the end of the day and it has its history and infamy and its easy to quickly post
>>
>>121555809
>its easy to quickly post

not with these bullshit post timers. they want me to wait 5 minutes to make a thread then wait another 10 minutes to make another one and then a minute to make a post...jesus fuck bro what the hell. theyre going to have you make accounts in 3 years at this rate
>>
On /b/, yes
>>
>>121555860
Stop making so many threads nigg(a).
>>
>>121555594
The killer fred durst?
>>
>>121555510
I asked her for years to make an emo album and she (kinda-sorta) did. She referenced The Starting Line in one of her bonus track songs. So maybe?
>>
https://strawpoll.com/NoZr3ax0Xy3/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.