[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: eleven.png (1.33 MB, 1366x660)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
He had such a nice spirit about him back then. This was 4 and a half years ago, Jesus Is King album era. Divorce and drake dissing you over and over again will really knock a nigga down, especially when you were already debauched before conversion
>>
>>121557282
he was a satanist posing as a christian get over it
>>
>>121557282
Christianity pivot was actually the beginning of the end. He quickly went extreme with the religious stuff and now he's quickly going extreme in the opposite direction. If anything's to blame its probably the bipolar.
>>
You’re a mark and deserved to be duped by pop stars
>>
>>121557282
He should've never let Push go at Drake like that on Daytona and beyond. Drake was always going to see that as a deeply personal attack from Ye since he played him a bunch of songs about his son in Wyoming while Ye was out there recording for the GOOD Music album run that Daytona was a part of. In Drake's eyes, Push may have pulled the trigger but Ye set him up.

It seems pretty obvious to me that Drake had a bunch of dirt on Ye at that point (from his BTS flirtations with antisemitism to salacious shit about his wife and her family) that he didn't release during the beef because of their mutual connection to J Prince (there's a lot of talk about a diss track that was recorded by Drake but never released because of outside intervention). Presumably Ye was seen as too big a cash cow for Drake to destroy him like that, so they had to dead the beef before it caused too much damage. But Drake kept hinting that he could ruin Ye with what he knew about him in songs and freestyles, which obviously deeply unsettled Ye (that whole Twitter rant after Sicko Mode came out suggests as much).

Ye's mentally ill ass obviously couldn't take it, the pressure of that situation clearly contributed to the destruction of his marriage, and he ended up trying to own the antisemitism shit himself because he got tired of living with the anxiety of Drake using it against him. That ruined him financially, ruined him reputationally, and seemingly ruined him spiritually as well.
>>
>>121557282
>He had such a nice spirit about him back then.
no he didn't, he was a weird, mean freak back then too.
>>
>>121563416
He has BPD. He’s constantly steeped in bullshit and having spergouts, he’s the same as ever if you ask me. Vultures is a good ass album. The only real issue is yeah he shouldn’t have collaborated with Pusha T to go at Drake and he shouldn’t have fucked up his relationship with Adidas. It’s funny, Pusha ruined their relationship for a 20 minute album which was just one long diss at Drake, all so he could get at Drake because he had dirt on him. He even said in that track “how dare you go after ye,” because deep down he felt guilty over it. I don’t blame Kanye here desu Pusha used his ass good.
>>
>>121561971
tpbp. ye and KIDS SEE GHOSTS were the last good things he touched, DONDA had some promise but it's overbloated to hell and he's squandered everything since.
>>
His peak is MBDTF because it was him genuinely apologetic and grappling with what makes him interesting in the first place over the best production of his career. It’s genuinely a magical album and the fact that he looks back on it with regret because he feels he should never say sorry for anything is why he will never make anything close to as good again.
>>
>>121564143
I don't even agree with that, why would you even reply to me? That has nothing to do with what I said.

>>121564192
>he looks back on it with regret because he feels he should never say sorry for anything
When and where did he say this?
>>
>>121565537
Quote from some MTV article I googled and found in less than 10 seconds.
“So many people rate Dark Fantasy as one of the best albums, and Yeezus and 808s are so much better and stronger," he said during an interview with SHOWStudio. "Dark Fantasy is almost like an apology record. ‘Power’ was the least progressive song that I ever had as a single...People want to talk about how much they love that like it’s Thanksgiving dinner. But how long has Thanksgiving dinner been cooked for?”
The two albums he names as being better actually suck shit.
>>
>>121557282
The real kanye died after donda the current one its justa cheap ass clone
>>
>>121565591
So you made it up, that's what I thought.
>>
>>121565769
I don’t know why I even bother trying to post here anymore.
>>
>>121557282
>Divorce and drake dissing you over and over again will really knock a nigga down, especially when you were already debauched before conversion
Lol do u think he actually listens to every Drake song looking out for subliminal disses? I can't bring myself to finish one drake song, let alone a whole album.
He is a guy that has changed in some ways but I think saying drake caused this is so silly.
>>
>>121565800
Never underestimate how much he thinks about himself.
>>
File: vzhhdmjzyuj31.jpg (761 KB, 4032x3024)
761 KB
761 KB JPG
>>121565537
if you weren't a complete zoomer you'd know this considering you'd be older than 5 when it came out, he didn't brush off the backlash he got for taylor swift and isolated himself in hawaii to make the album
>>
File: 135193.png (110 KB, 1688x1396)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
This dude is always deleting his shit then popping back up
>>
>>121565591
>yeezus and 808s suck shit
You’re fucking retarded
>>
He feels betrayed by God lol
nigga never made it to Job
>>
>>121565591
lol yeezus was shit
>>
>>121566858
This, but the opposite
>>
>not liking Kanye's pleb filter albums
>>
>>121563441
>>121562132
>>121557327
I get why you would think, as he had all kinds of ideas mixed up, for example preaching prosperity gospel, but there's no reason to think he wasn't being sincere
>>
>>121563416
I wonder if Drake ever understands the damage he caused
>>
>>121564192
It’s not that he dislikes the album because he’s apologising, it’s because he intentionally made the album to be as appealing as possible so people would feel it was okay to keep listening to him after the Taylor incident. It wasn’t something he wanted to make (whereas 808s and Yeezus were) but felt he had to because it was the only way people would accept him again, if he blew them away
>>
>>121566639
They are dogshit
>>121566858
Correct
>>
>>121557282
bro, mental illness is some heavy shit. dont take it lightly. with ye doesnt help he has people trying to exploit him for money and his dickrider fanboys that will eat up anything he does
>>
>black
>spirit
uhhhhhh
nigga cats have more spirit than niggas

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.