[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cover.jpg (69 KB, 500x500)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Total noob to dnb/breakbeat/jungle/dub here. I've heard a few things but I'm basically a lil baby when it comes to the genre. Can anyone recommend the best compilations and mixes? I've listened to picrel a couple times and I like it.
>>
Dnb is a very, very broad genre. You'll have to specify. When it comes to dnb I like neurofunk and some techstep but not much else. For jungle, Congo Natty is the OG. Start with him.
>>
>>121561386
Thanks, dl'ing some Congo Natty now. I think I like the jungle with more of a dub and reggae influence in it, as well as trance and house. Again, not super familiar with any of these genres, but I think that's right.
>>
>>121561535
If you like jungle with dub and reggae influence check out Ragga Twins. Those guys bring back serious nostalgic memories of being in college, discovering adulthood, being high as fuck on drugs and chasing girls with my bros. Good times.
>>
>>121561675
Cheers man.
>>
File: Folder.jpg (89 KB, 500x500)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Mmmmmm. Need me more like this.
>>
Boomp
>>
Check out the labels Deep Jungle, Future Retro and Ako Beatz.
>>
>>121565061
Thanks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.