[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>He doesn’t listen to Blur
Virgin…
>>
I’ll gladly stand arm in arm with the Sailor Troon if it means stamping out the Nicoschizo menace
>>
>>121568506
Aye. Thirded.
>>
>>121568506
>>121568545
You're going to commit suicide when you start aging and it's clear that you're not actually going to normie max or gigachad max or whatever into having meaningful relationships. I'll listen to 70s Prog as much as I like lmao. I have a girlfriend so I don't need to do this. All.it really shows is how sad and desperate you are. Irl Sailor Ket probably also doesn't even know who Blur were.
>>
>>121568591
Blah blah blan, just shut up already.
>>
>>121568506
i thought the sailor troon and nicosperg were friends...its getting spicy
>>
>>121568591
How does it feel to know that everyone on this board thinks you’re a cockroach and would gladly kill you if they had the chance? How does it feel to know that so many people utterly despise you and don’t have a single good word to say about you? How does it feel to know that whenever you open your mouth, people mass leave threads or stick around purely to insult you because you’re THAT insufferable? How does it feel to pretend that you’re successful and happy irl when by your own admission you regularly get fired from menial dead-end jobs and abuse your “girlfriend” before going into a Mongolian basket weaving form to spam the same few replies over and over again and blab on about My Little Pony of all things? How does it feel to be so utterly pathetic that even the collective dregs of this site think you’re a massive pain in the ass? How does it feel, Nicoschizo?
>>
>>121568455
99.999999% of humanity doesn't listen to Blur. I'd estimate fully a quarter of those people have had sex at least once.
>>
File: 1702605308706645.jpg (34 KB, 400x400)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>121572138
LMAO, okay, virgin.
>>
>>121572331
So when are you going to stop wasting everyone's time and post feet?
>>
>>121572331
Joke's on you: I listen to Blur.
>>
>>121568662
Most of you are "cockroaches" yourself. Didn't really read the rest. Lmk when that works out for you.
>>121572331
This is objectively true.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.