[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

let me guess.... you need more?
>>
>>121580714
this album sucks
>>
>>121580714
how many ambient works do you think went unselected?
>>
>>121582037
nah, it's good actually
>>
>>121580714
yeah, I do. It's kind of boring to me
>>
>>121580714
Not much more. It's a great album.
>>
>>121582281
A few
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QfSEIH2WEk
>>
>>121582281
knowing Richard I'd say about 100.
he has more tracks he's forgotten about on tapes under his bed than most artists have releases
>>
>>121580714
>ambient
>its a disturbing horror soundtrack
heh, good on Rich, ya got me
>>
>>121582957
Yes. So. Good. My favorite musician. Absolutely beautiful stuff. Reminds me of concert bands.
>>
>>121580714
Iglooghost is better than this boomer
>>
Shit album, shit ambient.
>>
>>121584720
shit reviewing skills
>>
>>121580714
unironically his best album. shame he became a technofaggot because dark ambient is his true calling
>>
>>121584651
Demonstrably false. Iglooghost has been making the same cluttered schizophrenic maximalist glitz-laden cyberpunk shit since the beginning of his career. RDJ has arguably the widest breadth of style out of any living electronic artist. His craftsmanship is second to none, and most importantly...he understands how to convey a wide range of emotion and is highly varied in approach from record to record, and across his various pseudonyms. He's a legitimately versatile artist in an age where most everyone is only capable of reaching a level of creative depth that is actually transcendent across a single dimension. The guy is an absolute genius with rhythm and drum programming, and is a master composer and songwriter.
>>
>>121584754
Factoidals. He was always a technofaggot at heart, though. It was always there.
>>
File: Anthony Shit4brains.png (158 KB, 393x325)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>121580714
Here, let me guess.. you want more? YOU GOT MORE! Thumping and pumping over your stereo system like a beast from the depths of the dark cave. You will be singing like the backup singers in "Close To The Edge" once you're familiarized with this gem. MORE, PLEASE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM0Nu_WkfRQ
>>
>>121582037
Fag

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.