[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: eyevine03202995.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1200)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
why is he so insecure
>>
>>121584039
I don't think he's that insecure when he gets on stage and plays for thousands of people
>>
>>121584055
yea but I'm talking off the stage
>>
Big Tunes Billy is based don't you forget it now go buy the newest NWA pay per view and watch Powerrr
>>
>ugly
>bald
>manlet
>no hit since the '90s
>band broke apart
>alt-right loser
>could never compete with kurt
take your pick right lol
>>
>>121584071
>manlet
Corgan was easily over 6ft in his prime, probably still is.
Rest is all true though.
>>
>>121584071
>manlet
He is 6'4"
>>
>>121584164
it's funny how looking ugly makes you look short
>>
>>121584039
he doesn't give me insecure vibes, no - i think what a really insecure person would do, for example, would be to comment on the personality of a stranger they've only seen on the tv and radio as if they're in a position to know them personally
>>
>>121584039
He's bald
>>
>>121584039
Nerd temperament
Do you think someone's personality is strictly a reflection of their height and looks?
Read some books, you'd be amazed there are millions of possible combinations between physical appearance and temperament.

Manlets with hyperconfidence and game and towering neanderthals who are too awkward and don't know how to navigate the social scene.
>>
>>121584055
>>121584222
Hey Billy
>>
>>121584236
Why
>>
stop spamming low effort full retard pumpkin threads, you don't know shit about the pumpkins, you don't listen to them, die in a fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOjpDMz0D6w
>>
>>121584209
Corgan was a heartthrob in the 90's til he chose to go bald. Even then tons of chicks were obsessed with him and SP. They had a higher ratio of female mans than basically all the alternative rock bands, including Nirvana
I'm not saying they had MORE female fans, I'm saying the percentage of fans that were girls for SP was unparalleled in mainstream 90's "alternative" rock
>>
Young Corgan shredding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hYPo2py77A
>>
File: Balloon_Nic.png (179 KB, 363x302)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>121584039
He's insecure because he knows that no matter how much music he plays in front of crowds of millions, he will never be half as cool as Nic Sequeira, the greatest gen Z pop star, with whom he can never possibly hope to compete. It is a futile endeavor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM0Nu_WkfRQ
>>
>>121585036
Now thats what i call insecure

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.