[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I just realized this song is about heckin racism...jesus, i never knew....fuck amerikkka and fuck white people
>>
File: brainlet.png (56 KB, 645x729)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>121584245
>I just realized
>>
Why is he standing like that?
>>
>>121584322
He’s mimicking a pose from an old Jim Crow poster
>>
>>121584393
oh i thought thats how they normally shuck and jive
>>
>when you realize rap is all just an ingenious way to make black people respected in society after slavery
...based?
>>
>>121584245
song is literally
>black people don't address the problems in their own community
>is white peoples' fault
fuckin cringe shit.
>>
>still seething about it on /mu/ and /tv/
>>
Cool video
Boring song
>>
>>121584245
WAIT A MINUTE...ARE YOU TELLING ME
>*sucks on a black cock*
THAT WHITE PEOPLE
>*gives reparation money to the NAACP*
WERE LE HECKIN RACISM BACK THEN 100 YEARS?
>*falls down the stairs carrying free water melons to the inner city elementary school*
>>
Black People behaving like Black People is a problem for Black People (and everyone around them)

Intelligent Blacks understand this and pander dumb shit to their black audience because "fuck em" and they collect a phat paycheck and hide from the other blacks in their gated white community... while they watch blacks kill each other on TV
>>
>>121584512
how's that going for them?
>>
*brrrrrapff*
this is america
*shart*
this is america
>>
An..I love me some Nogbino, but this is the most cringe shit ever to come out of america
>>
>>121584245
I can't believe he shot all those people just for a music video... so powerful...
>>
>>121585131
This, the lyrics and music were completely carried by all the money and cameos poured into the choreography
>>
>>121585294
See this is why I want to go back to the 1830s but without the racists
>>
>>121584512
>rap
Not music
>>
i just want 2 party
party all the time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.