[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714158811139486.jpg (21 KB, 544x544)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
What exactly do you guys want Swift to sing about if you are sick of hearing about her relationships?
>>
>>121584401
The pains of being 34 and childless
>>
>>121584401
the male lonliness epidemic and lack of fucking among zoomies
>>
>>121584434
>tell her to sing about stuff she doesn't experience
>make fun of her for being out of touch and not knowing what it actually feels like
>>
File: IMG_8632.jpg (236 KB, 1180x1080)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
The Teapot Dome Scandal
>>
>>121584499
If I was Taylor Swift, I would buy islands and put each chud on one of them.
>>
>>121584401
>>121584499
I want her to stop acting like a fucking victim.
>arguably the most popular person on the planet
>enough money to live hundreds of lives
>privileged upbringing
>can have ANYTHING she wants
it's not our fucking fault she can't hold a relationship together.
>>
>>121584401
How about something that's like, a universal message that people can get behind since she's making music in a particularly divided time and has the attention of the masses?
>>
>>121584575
any song with a "universal message" is going to piss off half the population anyways so there's no point.
>>
>>121584401
Coherent world view creation. The kind of stuff that actually solves problems for generations to come instead of mere whining about them. Which is a waste of time to listen to. That's why I never listened to her.
>>
>>121584401
i want her to not sing
>>
She needs to drop a nu-metal album.
>>
took me 2 seconds to AI-generate some new lyrics for queen Taytay

[Verse]
Dirty streets
Trash piles high
Searching for treasures
Makes me feel alive
Got my gloves on
Ready to dive
Finding goodies
Keeping my soul revived

[Verse 2]
Rats and roaches
My only audience
The stench of decay
My conductor's essence
Battered cans and wilted greens
A symphony of discarded dreams

[Chorus]
Trash can blues
That's my muse
Scavenging for a forgotten fuse
In this garbage
I find my groove
The symphony of the unwanted
My very own treasure trove
>>
>>121584401
i want her to include anthrax in her next album packaging so all her fans are eliminated then I want her plane to explode the next time its flying from one boyfriend dick appointment to the next boyfriend dick appointment
>>
File: caropic.png (152 KB, 316x319)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>121584401
I for one would like it if Swift started singing about Nic Sequeira, the greatest rock star of our generation. If she did that, I would actually start buying her albums for a second, and I would even sit through all the non-Nic related stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM0Nu_WkfRQ
>>
>>121585016
1) faggot
2) buy an ad
3) kill yourself
>>
>>121584401
I don't care about what Taylor Swift sings about.
>>
>>121584401
>Sometimes I feel like everybody is a sexy baby
WTF
>>
>>121584401
The pressure and loneliness of being the biggest star
>>
>>121585077
Nic is gay? I thought he was asexual
>>
>>121584401

she sings about things other than relationships all the time. From her latest album

Florida
https://youtu.be/uEssK8o3jKg?si=OmhWvitUgkzR1ZPg
Who's afraid of little old me
https://youtu.be/vOZFiX6hDXQ?si=J04hKeulAtUsCu2l
Clara Bow
https://youtu.be/fcVUbmdQfaE?si=Ijqb46bSMal0RQPf
I hate it here
https://youtu.be/BpkmUfv1I4Q?si=JC9_tgcS6QJd7xM3
thanK you aIMee
https://youtu.be/oaBJlKXBvjk?si=E8JHbi8DS_RvtuZk
Cassandra
https://youtu.be/0hYY86DmqPY?si=isIyntImx1gnvGdj
Robin
https://youtu.be/FQyEZZPbOb0?si=YcoH6Rdfc5Vg-aRH
>>
>>121584401
What if, she wrote some songs about historical events led by strong men: https://youtu.be/FuzTkGyxkYI?feature=shared
>>
>>121584610
Oh no now she'll only get 150 million Spotify streams on her first day if she actually tries to say something, poor Taytay :(
>>
>>121584401
I'd like to see her devote an entire album to critiquing feminism and to call out the way it doesn't serve women the way it purports to. It would cost her grammys from now until the second coming and bring about an endless stream of bad faith reviews, but wow, what a service that would be. I do like that she's challenged the power structures within the music industry, but I really wanna see her expand her sights and hit the RYM trannies where it hurts most. If she ever does that, I'll be forced to eat my words and admit that she's based. And really, she's already halfway there to making a provocative album being that TTPD is about Matty Healy.
>>
https://youtu.be/_ZAgIHmHLdc

Idk make something cute?
>>
>>121584401
Housing
Southeast Asia
The problems facing the NFL
Streaming services
Immigration
Her rich father
Political correctness
9/11 conspiracy theories
Lorde’s vagina
Podcasts (and why they need to stop)
Big Tech
The death of music festivals
Cosmetics
>>
Retire.
>>
>>121584401
Coheed and Cambria-esque sci-fi concept albums. And like Coheed and Cambria the singles are catchy pop songs which she already makes so it'll be an easy transition.
>>
File: 20240426_090324.jpg (122 KB, 1284x1206)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>121584401
Murdering Niggas in the Hood
>>
>>121585140
Stop talking about yourself FAGGOT
>>
>>121585147
Florida
>“Boo hoo I’m rich and sad (in Florida)”
WAOLOM?
>”Woah I’m fucking crazy don’t fuck with me woahhhh normal people scare me”
Clara Bow
“Boo hoo the industry that has notoriously chewed up and spat out countless women is still doing it only this time I’m successful enough to rise above it and be used as a marker for other women now”
IHIH
>“Boo hoo I’m rich and sad so here’s a millennial rewrite of In My Room by the Beach Boys”
Aimee
>Seething about Kim K over something that happened nearly 10 years ago kek
Cassandra
>”I’m one of the richest women in the world with an insane cult like fanbase who I have to call off just so they won’t actually kill people but I still believe that no one properly listens to me or trusts me boo hoo”
>Robin
I Hate It Here but written for a baby

Most of this monster of an album is still her pissing and moaning. Robin is really the only track that isn’t her being extremely melodramatic, wallowing in her own misery or kissing and telling about an ex-boyfriend. Robin is genuinely the only track here that doesn’t fall into the previous categories I mentioned and that’s a single, four minute song on a two hour album
>>
>>121584401
the history of belize
>>
>>121585444

shes the queen of drama. She tried to write a song about feeling good about yourself (ME!) and it sounded completely narcissistic.
>>
>>121585233
go back to your kpop threads
>>
>>121584432
And you would know its a pain because you're a woman with children?
>>
>>121585602
In fairness, Taylor Swift writing a song called ME! was always going to be a recipe for disaster
>>
her faith in Jah and the word of the Law or something
>>
The time the film crew on the Titanic were dosed with PCP
Kaspar Hauser
The Charles Manson/Beach Boys connection
The Rolf Harris/The Beatles connection
>>
>>121584401
She said she wanted to live in a 1830's without racists, so go with that. Make a concept album where its an alternate universe South, with all the best things about The South and finally someone is out there having the balls to do Antebellumcore but the stories are about all sorts of LGBTQ and Blacks and they all live in primitive proto-Nashville. Music videos will all show the diverse groups of people enjoying the 1830s lifestyle and it could be extremely influential in how women and men dress, Target will sell Southern Dresses.
They still have many problems, disease, famine, poverty, but also many triumphs.

Maybe later on there is a twist, rumors of Blacks being enslaved in Atlanta. But in her bubble she cannot believe them. Suddenly, someone comes to draft her loving husband and at the end of the album, he dies. She dies penniless and alone and her daughter is named Taylor. Holy shit.
>>
>>121586238
Yeah, but she had her chance of living with me away from the world on a homestead. I fear she doesn't really want that.
>>
>>121584401
private property rights and the non-aggression principle
>>
File: IMG_8637.jpg (322 KB, 1200x1076)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>121586238
There would be riots in the street if she took up an antebellum aesthetic and started singing about a multicultural Deep South. Even if she meant well with it, people would go positively apeshit. If her fanbase can partially turn on her for dating a “racist” like Matty Healy, then they might actually drop her completely if she took up such an image
>>
>>121584401
They're delusional and angry. The responses illustrate this well.
>>
>>121586408
You sound delusional and angry, your response illustrates this well.
>>
>>121584401
aristotle
>>
>>121584432
fpbp
>>
>>121586451
Saying "no u" to everything just makes you sound retarded. Taylor Swift is marketed to teenage girls she's not going to start singing about incel shit.
>>
A space alien named Xanadu
>>
i dont care i dont listen to that shit
get real nigga oof
>>
>>121584524
came here to post this
>>
>>121586910
>no u
Not an argument, you are delusional and angry.
>>
>>121584432
Based. I want to hear old wine aunt anthems about getting drunk at easter and acting like a bitch then letting your gay 15yo nephew tell you about sucking dick and supporting him while taking a little extra gabapentin.

Being a 39yo childless aunt is great
>>
>>121587325
>Xanadu
Xiangliu*
>>
>>121584524
>>121587429
Yeah right. Maybe she doesn't want to end up mysteriously suicided by two musket balls to the back of the head.
>>
>>121585906
how would a woman with children know the pain retard
>>
>>121584401
>>121585154
>>121587325
Make a concept album a la Ziggy Sturdust/ The Man Who Fell to Earth where she is a Nordic Alien/ Pleiadian/ Tall White Alien here to observe and experience the ups and downs of humanity and help us advance to higher levels of conscience by spreading her message through music, but she has to suffer for it, because human emotions are hard and she faces persecution. She eventually becomes a martyr but her mission is accomplished.

She has the right look for it.
>>
>>121584524
Kek
>>
>>121584401
I'd prefer she didn't
>>
>>121588700
>repeats shit back like a parrot
>>
>>121584401
just a fart album where she sings about her poops, man
>>
>>121584432
It's better than having a kid you don't love who will grow up to be a chud.
>>
>>121593719
Nobody asked
>>
niggy, you sing about what every artist in every medium ever creates about. the human condition
>>
>>121584401
The U.S.S Liberty
The pro isreal lobby
Mossad involvement in 9/11
>>
>>121593749
I'd rather have her singing about her chudlet spawn
>>
NSBM cover album, same lyrics and melodies but in a minimalist way with only her acoustic guitar or piano and vocals. She would wear traditional Scandinavian garb
>>
>>121594385
non ironically if she actually took a risk in life and created music that combined black metal, neofolk, and pop and started dressing like amy lee from evenacese it would be ground breaking to her fan army of mediocre white girls
>>
nothing, her music sucks

go listen to johnny cash
>>
>>121584401
nothing cuz i dont care abt her music
>>
>>121594405
>started dressing like amy lee from evenacese
Because it's not enough for her to be pretty she has to fit into some mall goth gimmick for you
>>
>>121584401
I wish she were more poetic and expressed some type of person existed within her other than her chasing dick. Or maybe just made up stories like normal songwriters do, I thought ttpd would be something new, just for her to have a song about wanting to be touched while her bf games. No references to anything interesting either, everybody only gags at her lyrics because the women her fanbase is made up of is just as miserable in love as her
>>
>>121594585
I wonder what percentage of her fan base is femcels.
>>
>>121584401
I want her to growl incoherently about how she wants Jesus to rape her, so she can abort the baby over guitar chugging and blast beats.
>>
>>121584401
I will go buy her record if she switches up Scott Walker style and starts singing about Eichmann trials or Jessie Presley
>>
>>121584401
Wer don't want to hear her sing at all. She can fuck off
>>
>>121594405
Wasn't this already just that one album and wasn't everyone kinda like "Ok that was intresting" about it already? Folklore? Sounds a lot like Folklore to me. Tbf I didn't actually listen to that though.
>>
>>121584401
I wish she would try a concept similar to nmixx's O.O both lyrically and musically
>>
>>121595001
i don't think she has the talent to pull off mixxpop
she clearly lacks the vocal skills of lily morrow or the charisma of oh haewon
>>
IDK she has nice voice but all the lyrics in her music are distractingly terrible

maybe she could just make music and sing some good poetry

or just sing about how the weather is nice
>>
File: IMG_0286.jpg (488 KB, 864x865)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
>>
Out of everything said here as problematic as it may be I think the song about The Liberty USS would probably work the best artistically. Basically be like Reigal by Pearls before Swine but poppy and for zoomers. Could be a little edgy but not too edgy aswell which I think is maybe where she should move from her last album.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.