[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: poofighter.png (822 KB, 666x666)
822 KB
822 KB PNG
why did he do it, and how much did courtney pay him?
>>
>>121591519
he did it for free
>>
Part of his contract with the devil.
>>
>>121591519
I don’t know why people care considering Kurt’s worldview and how much more insufferable as a person he would be if he lived. I like Nirvanas music but it begins and ends there.
>>
>>121591519
>courtney
>pay him

Are you even aware that pretty much everyone around Cobain hated Courtney or were afraid of her, since she was trashtalking them. She even tried to persuade Cobain to kick Dave out of the band. How the hell do you think Dave would have ever collaborated with her on such a thing?

The number of people associated with Cobain who didn't hate Courtney is pretty small. Like Lanegan and a few others. But everyone else disliked her and the influence she had on him.

Her "ambition" pushed Cobain to ask for an aggressive negotiation of Nirvana rights, after which Dave and Kris were pretty much left with crumbs and were constantly living under pressure, not knowing if he's gonna end the band any moment.

I think she's the main cause why the atmosphere in Nirvana got stinky fast after success. They had way more motive to pay someone to kill her, than him.

She was close to hitting 30s, she had a desperate hunger to get famous and successful fast, she only had a few years left before hitting 30s. So she pushed hard on all buttons at once, to get "her album", the kid with Cobain, etc. She didn't know if her album would be enough. She had no good reason to kill him, he was everyone's golden goose. That's why Kris was so desperate to change his mind from disbanding Nirvana. Everyone would be kicked out of the gravy train, if that happened. No nobody knew if his death would boost stales. You can't predict that. In fact, right after the death, the only measurable effect was that the unplugged show became more popular. That's it. They didn't put out anything until that late single from 2002. only reissues. It's actually weird that Cobain's death had less impact back then than it did decades after. I remember most people were not really that moved by it. And now, the echoes have been getting louder and louder than they were back then.

Everyone who keeps peddling this myth is just dumb or wasn't there back then.
>>
>>121591519
>blast Kurt
>Courtney refuses to pay
No wonder they hate each other
>>
>>121592221
>hitman getting paid after
I don't think it works that way.
And if he was capable of that, he'd just take her out.
>>
>>121592324
He really should have.
>>
>>121591890
idk he seemed like a pretty smart guy to me
>>
>>121592356
Then Cobain might have been forced to stay alive so his kid wouldn't be left without any parent. And the fate of rock might have changed a bit.
Or the fate of popular music in general.
>>
>>121591671
but he’s such a nice guy
>>
He's like the Hillary Clinton of music
>>
>>121591890
I don’t think they understand how severely mentally ill he was. It doesn’t matter how smart or creative you are if your inner world is an incomprehensible emotionally dysregulated nightmare hellscape, because you’re not going to be capable of being a rational self-consistent clear headed person, which is why he was constantly contradicting himself and making insane self destructive decisions
>>
No one has ever explained a motive to kill Kurt

Why would his crackhead wife kill him? Just get a divorce lmao this isn't the 1500s
>>
>>121595617
The real conspiracy which no one ever mentions is Courtney didn’t need to have him killed because she could just drive him to kill himself through years of covert emotional abuse and psychological manipulation
>>
>>121595653
I feel like I have to shower after saying this but Courtney was in the right about Kurt, he had a kid and should've pulled his finger out and stopped being a manchild.
>>
>>121595718
Yeah you’re right I don’t mean to paint Kurt as some kind of innocent martyr, he definitely was just as toxic and manipulative as her in his own way. They basically had the same personality type just expressed in different ways
>>
File: david-geffen.jpg (394 KB, 2938x1652)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>121591519
why does everyone point the finger at the people low down and near kurt and not the person had the most to gain and the means and the money and a history of being a cut-throat operator?
>>
>>121596791
He drove Kurt to suicide by refusing to buy him Ledbelly’s guitar
>>
File: 1648378534556.jpg (38 KB, 500x500)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>
>>121596885
TRY PLAYING LEADBELLY'S GUITAR NOW YOU STUPID FUCKING BASTARD

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.