[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

DRAKE EXPOSED AS PEDOPHILE
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2024/04/blind-item-12-reader-blind_01596059726.html?m=1

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2024/03/blind-item-12-reader-blind_0444373101.html?m=1

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2024/04/blind-item-15-reader-blind.html?m=1

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2024/05/blind-item-5-reader-blind.html?m=1

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2024/05/blind-item-10-reader-blind_01008288080.html?m=1
>>
kendrick, baka & birdman are easy but who's porta papi
>>
>>121770047
Diddy
>>
>>121770068
ty
>>
>>121770020
>>>/x/
Drake is innocent
>>
>>121770047
Dutchavelli.
brit rapper mixed up in human trafficking, apparently gets pissed on by rich arabs hence the name.
CDAN have multiple blinds about him every week lately, basically the same blind reworded every few days, obviously all coming from the same source
>>
>>121770138
How did they know then?
>>
kendrick is a wife abuser and drake has proof
see you in court,lamar ;)
>>
>>121770020
>CDAN
because CDAN is made-up nonsense for housewives?
maybe that's why?
>>
>>121770621
How did they know Kendrick was going to expose Drake on being connected to Weinstein? That isn't just something that comes out of nowhere
>>
Dutchavelli's a well known nonce and Drake stopped coming to UK after he almost got that case about the bitch said he filled a cup with his own spit and then dumped it all over her face saying he wanted to see her messy. It's known Drake was trying that predator shit in UK too just look what Potter Payper said about Drake texting young girls and shit. Biggest Worldwide rap superstar but can't leave North America? We know why.
>>
>>121770685
Wait... he can't leave north america?

Wasn't he in Saudi?
>>
>>121770682
>How did they know
>>121769124
>>121769124
>>121769124
>>
>>121770728
So you concede then?
>>
>>121770685
>Biggest Worldwide rap superstar but can't leave North America
he leaves north America all the time?
even if he didn't, what would you think that would mean?

you think the UK doesn't have an extradition treaty with England?? they're both Commonwealth countries ffs
lolwtf
>>
>>121770763
uh no
are you a dummy?

this whole thing is fake af and set up with their agent.
they have the same agent.
this "beef" is them working.
they are working to make money for themselves and for brett smith, and for Endeavor.
and they are making tons of it.
>>
>>121770020
Of course they aren't, most of them are 30 something incels who would do the exact same shit if given the opportunity
>>
File: 000256.png (427 KB, 624x347)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
>>121770138
Give up your inquires ahh thread
>>
>>121770845
>most of them are 30 something incels
i thought you were talking about kendrick and drake
they would be incels without the money or the fame
>>
>>121770190
how did dutchavelli get dragged into this? that 6 foot 7 man getting pissed on by arabs? LMAO wat
>>
Enty confirmed Camila Cabello collab with Carti weeks before it dropped and the Drake collab as well. She also slept with both apparently
>>
>>121771181
>Mr. FreakOff threw “private” parties in London because he noticed that British rappers were desperate to please him. One of his favorite London boy toys was the older brother of the Teflon female rapper who faced child abuse allegations. For the right amount of money he could be convinced to fulfill Mr. FreakOff’s fantasies because he thought it would help his career. It didn’t. He did however introduce him to some wealthy men in the UAE who would pay for his services. It’s why he is always in Dubai.
don't know how it started but loads of these blinds started appearing on cdan a few months ago and there's still one or two new ones per week basically saying the same thing
>>
>>121770621
/thread I follow it occasionally because it's fun but they are getting things right what, 10-15% of the time? It's just slightly informed gossip.
>>
ITS OVOER
>>
>>121771476
Is this pre-cope before the raid?
>>
>>121770020
you do realise CDAN is full of shit? Enty was exposed recently and he just makes half of this stuff up. He worked for some tiny law firm and wasn’t even connected to the world of celebs.
>>
>>121771621
im a fag who is into gossip, i would say he has more like 70 percent accuracy, sometimes he will publish absolute /x/ tier shit though about the world ending or the illuminati
>>
>>121770615
alright mr pedo apologist
>>
>>121771621
Explain how Enty knew that Kendrick was going to expose Drake on the world stage then, connecting him to Weinstein and actual known pedos. Kendrick wouldn't just toss his reputation for an incident that happened over a decade ago.
>>
>>121770828
bro im tellin you in here as well, a booking agent doesnt do the things u believe he does. stop.
>>
>>121771700
Kendrick literally had Kodak black on his last album as a “forgiveness and redemption” theme dude. Both are creep apologists.
>>
>>121771703
Because it was obvious and what everyone wanted
>>
>>121771956
I'm siding with the guy who does it in the open rather than the dark
>>
>>121772027
>I-I HAVE TO PICK A SIDE LIKE IT’S STAR WARS
>>
>>121770020
I don't even doubt that Drake is up to some Epstein shit, but this is the same guy that suggested Tom Cruise was addicted to fucking fish.
>>
>>121772011
Nobody actually wanted Drake to be connected to actual fucking pedophiles at the time, they just wanted to see Kendrick outbar him and destroy the "big 3" shit. What you're doing right now is damage control
>>
Drake is half black and half Jewish, the worst possible mix of genetics, their is no way he hasn’t committed unspeakable crimes against children, it’s literally in his blood
>>
>>121772066
Everyone was wanting Kendrick’s diss to be about drakes pedo allegations dude.
>>
>>121770020
>pic
i have been saying the same thing since the minute heart part 6 came out.
>>
>>121771700
>I sure do hope Drake is a pedo so I can be validated and win a pointless rap competition
This is what you freaks sound like
>>
>>121772066
>>121772082
Yeah it was pretty obvious after he was done repeating the twitter memes that he was going to use the false leaks and pedo allegations
>>
>>121772053
Yes but unironically. Kendrick's side is of purity and good
>>
>>121771956
lmao spotted the cracker who's judging kodak for shit he doesnt even understand, kys
>>
>>121772053
>good, peaceful and solitary
vs
>degenerate, gambler, pedo, hitman hirer etc
>>
>>121772142
take ur meds bro, you're on the internet defending a billionaire nigga u never met who's clearly been touching minors for quite some time. really sad.
>>
>>121772185
>>121772196
Kendrick has worked with plenty of degenerates.

>>121772188
Kodak Black beat and raped a high school girl.

You can accept both are bad individuals.
>>
>>121772112
nigg u doing the same but in reverse xcept u a pedo enabler n apologist
>>
>>121772082
No, people wanted Kendrick to talk about Millie Bobby Brown and the Colorado thing, not this Diddy and Weinstein child sex ring shit. Nobody expected the "oh and all your OVO affiliates are rapists too who are streamlining their victims like Tinder" card. Look at the reaction to Meet The Grahams, nobody was expecting this.
>>121772142
Kenny would not risk his reputation over fake rumors from a somewhat obscure gossip website. He already had the info since Like That at least and has been threatening to leak it since Euphoria
>>
If the info is real reminder that Kendrick wasn’t going to say anything until Drake brought up his wife more. Which is kind of fucked up.
>>
>>121772581
Not true, Kendrick was always going to drop this bombshell since Like That but he had to bait Drake out so he could expose him. If this is real, the only reason this beef is a thing is because of the child sex ring
>>
>>121772636
Also Kendrick even said that a raid of The Embassy was coming on Not Like Us, which means he's already working with the police
>>
>>121772658
Meet The Grahams***
>>
>>121772636
It’s clearly implied here that Drake bringing up Whitney more of why Kendrick spilled everything. I’m team Kenny too but you can’t just ignore every flaw.
>>
>>121772722
If the rumor is true, then these lines were likely just to bait Drake's wife beater accusation out, same with 616. I'm not saying he's playing 4D chess or whatever but there's definitely some mind games behind some of these bars that the general public won't understand
>>
>>121772722
>>121773091
Kendrick already knew Drake was planning to drop Family Matters, that's why he mentions it at the beginning of Euphoria and Meet The Grahams
>Fabricatin’ stories on the family front ’cause you heard Mr. Morale

>But you fucked up the moment you called out my family’s name
>Why you had to stoop so low to discredit some decent people?
>>
>>121773184
Drake knew Kendrick caught on to his child sex ring so he intentionally took long to initially respond out of panic. Then starts taking shots and lies about the cuckold shit make Kendrick's reputation shaky on purpose to make his later accusations weaker. He just didn't expect Kendrick to drop his response track 20 minutes later. He can't even show receipts other than some Instagram high school level crap. It proves he doesn't have shit and his just trying to make himself out to be the victim. If the rumor is true, the evidence of the child sex ring will come in the next diss
>>
>>121772207
Where’s the proof retard? Also stop defending wifebeater pedo apologists I would continue but I don’t want to feed your nature
>>
>>121772220
>>121773485
>>
>>121773485
>Falling for the wifebeater bait
>>
>>121772636
Which still makes no sense because if Drake never responded he would’ve never released the sex trafficking info if it exists. And if it was true why would he change his tone into a humorous one as if he’s only doing this to damage his career?
>>
>>121773520
>half a week and still no denial
>>
>>121772216
>Kendrick has worked with plenty of degenerates.
literally who or what mentioned anything you just brought up? i made it as simple as it gets, literally retardproof and you still managed to reach for something out of the box
>>
>>121773432
>If the rumor is true, the evidence of the child sex ring will come in the next diss
I'm still on the fence whether Kedrick has accepted the white flag or not. That's what anyone would do in a normal beef but this shit is not normal lmao
I just want him to straight up name names within OVO
>>
>>121773689
General consensus is that they accepted his L.
>>
>>121773625
>Which still makes no sense because if Drake never responded he would’ve never released the sex trafficking info if it exists.
He already did release the info to the authorities, the beef is moreso a fight for public perception.
>"The Embassy ’bout to get raided too, it’s only a matter of time"
Also Drake was going to release Family Matters whether Kendrick dropped or not. He literally said so in Taylor Made
>And if it was true why would he change his tone into a humorous one as if he’s only doing this to damage his career?
To make his messages more widespread with pop appeal, look at the stats right now. Kendrick has bitches in the club singing to Drake being a child rapist
>>121773650
Dudes said the same thing when Kendrick didn't respond to Drake in their make believe timeframe
>>121773689
Exactly, that's what I'm waiting on too. But I will say if this is all BS, I will never listen to this retard's music ever again. Time will tell, we just don't know what's going on in the background
>>
Temple on Mount. I use the Jews at this point.
>>
>>121773905
You killed my father. Aye,you killed my father
>>
>>121773865
double tap him, kendrick please
>>
>>121773689
At this point I don't think Kendrick needs to, Drake released the saltiest self-own Diss track that only made him look worse and public opinion is that Kendrick won without having to say anything further
>inb4 shitposting saying otherwise
All people want now is for more metaphorical blood
>>
>>121773884
>But I will say if this is all BS, I will never listen to this retard's music ever again
Yeah with all the shit with Millie Bobby Brown, Bella Harris and Kylie Jenner there's no way it's "all BS".
Kiddy diddling rings in the industry is the biggest open secret. Sure, maybe Drake's not running things but he's definitely onboard the Lolita Express 2.0.
I think Kendrick genuinely knows the names, the wheres and whens but he's not going to talk about it because this shit is way bigger than Drake and it would hurt a lot of people in power.
If he does that, this beef ends with him dead by suicide and his family on the streets.
>>
>>121774148
>>121774163
It would be a smart move to end on Drake's self own but going by Kendrick's energy it really seems like he was ready to drop all the other tracks. 2 days and nothing though. People are already saying his handlers pulled the plug on the beef because he wouldn't shut up about the pedo angle
>>
>>121774168
There's more to it.

Drake had no reason to name MBB at all. Kendrick never said a word about that shit, yet Drake is the one that painted that narrative. It's important to see this because, predictably, all the others and MBB said Drake was nice all around the same time.

All this shows is that he doesn't want people to dig further and Kendrick knows way more about this. Drake wanted to take control of the narrative now and point it to those girls, but he has something he's hiding, that's clear.

There's literally no reason to drop any girls name unless you're trying to deviate the attention on to something else. His house being hit up is also really fucking suspicious. And wasn't he claiming vacation? And all the Blinditems drops coming at the same time before Kendrick alluded to anything. I don't know what's going on, but Drake is for sure not moving like someone who has nothing to worry about.
>>
>>121774339
Let’s say it’s true about the sex trafficking why would he make a diss track saying it was false and have Kendrick show the proof? He could’ve stayed quiet and used the fake daughter for clarification
>>
>>121774339
He used mbb as a metaphor because its a big twitter meme and he said twitter wrote k's verse. Idk how people don't get this
>>
>>121774653
Not him but I would imagine, and this my schizo brain rolling here, that Kendrick was originally going to drop more diss tracks before Heart Part 6 but he got the plug pulled by the higher ups then Drake went with dropped his response, knowing Kendrick 99.9% won't respond or else [insert threat happens here]. Basically Kendrick is being censored and Drake takes advantage of it.
>>
>>121774807
yikes Kendrickbros
>>
>>121774756
How would Twitter write Kendrick's verse if he didn't mention her once? Why even bring up Twitter in a beef where it wasn't even a point of contention? Sounds like deflection
>>
>>121774815
We'll see in the coming days, Drizzlerdiddler
>>
>>121774829
Its just a metaphor bro...
>>
>>121774879
It's deflection bro...
>>
>>121774807
Takes advantage of it by dropping the worst song of his entire career?
My beef timeline is
>kendrick becomes aware of family matters through a mole, goes fucking unhinged and writes MTG
>family matters drops, MTG immediatelly follows
>still pissed off so he writes not like us to be released the next day
>drake's whole plan gets fucked, has to come up with the "I was only pretending to be retarded" story and a response to MTG in a hurry
>not like us drops
>kendrick gets pulled to the side by handlers, is told to shut the fuck up about the pedo angle or else
>part 6 drops, drake still thinks kendrick will respond
>kendrick complies and doesn't do shit
>drake eventually realizes what's going on and goes quiet
>the embassy shooting, whatever happened there <--- YOU ARE HERE
>???
>??????
>>
>>121775086
>>kendrick becomes aware of family matters through a mole, goes fucking unhinged and writes MTG
My issue with this is that in Euphoria, Kendrick says this
>"I be at New Ho King eatin’ fried rice with a dip sauce and a blammy, crodie"
The same restaurant Drake was in for the Family Matters music video. I've seen people say that Drake was allegedly robbed there and Kendrick could be alluding to that but if we believe the rumors to be true, Kendrick had to have known about Family Matters for weeeeks on end and this bar was a direct warning to Drake.
>>
>>121774807
So you’re saying the shooting was a cover up by Drake to make it seem like Kendrick is still active?
>>
>>121775086
>drake's whole plan gets fucked
>he thinks panicking and dropping a diss with no proof is an idea he came up
This still doesn’t make any sense at all
>>
>>121775526
drake was there because of that line retard
>>
>>121775526
>>121775888
Kendrick was definitely expecting Family Matters or something similar though that's for sure
>That's ho shit, I got a son to raise, but I can see you don't know nothin' 'bout that
He's taunting them to talk about family shit so he can drop MTG and come out on top, and also
>I calculate you're not as calculated, I can even predict your angle
>Fabricatin' stories on the family front 'cause you heard Mr. Morale
speaks for itself
>>
>>121776050
Drake said the same thing in TMF about the gift with kids
>>
>>121775604
I think it's a cover up after The Heart Part 6 got such a negative reception
>>121775718
Not him but it was meant to be damage control, the only thing he tried to back up was the Dave Free thing but it was with fucking Instagram drama shit, thinking it would be enough for the public to believe Drake was right, which somewhat worked because now millions believe Kendrick is a cuck now. My timeline is like this

>Kendrick gets word about what's going on behind the scenes with Drake
>Private investigations are currently happening
>Kendrick joins together with Metro, Future and co. to try to tear Drake's image apart
>Like That drops
>J Cole fires back but drops out after Schoolboy Q tells him about the danger up ahead
>Drake panics, knowing what's going on here.
>Kendrick's moles tell him about Push Ups and Family Matters and the domestic abuse angle Drake will go with
>MTG is now in the works
>Push Ups drops, all focus is on Kendrick now
>No response from Kenny (most likely planning his next moves), Taylor Made drops
>Taylor Made confirms final diss track that is going to make a "coward" out of Kendrick, would have likely came out whether or not Kendrick responded
>Euphoria drops, references Push Ups, Taylor Made, and Family Matters before it even releases
>616 drops, the calm before the storm, Kenny tells Drake that he was played and he has moles
>Family Matters was supposed to be the killshot but didn't expect the Kendrick clapback in the same hour
>Drake panics and plays damage control which explains the stupid IG story but doesn't acknowledge the pedo shit thinking it would go passed people's heads
>Not Like Us drops, Drake realizes how bad this is for his image so he rushes out a PR statement level diss track
>Higher ups pull the plug on Kendrick after he went too hard on the pedophilia shit
>Someone shoots up Drake's mansion
>WE ARE HERE
>?????? Potential raid or final diss
>>121775888
Or Kendrick heard about it before Drake went there
>>
>>
>>121776635
Now is the defining moment for KDot to truly be a sell out or not.
>>
>>121776635
K.Dot dead in a car accident next week on TMZ screencap this
>>
>>121770068
i thought not nice was diddy because bad boy
>>
>>121776395
The Free NTR narrative is working because one of the kids looks just like him and no one involved is denying these allegations. And Kendrick knows the material for the disses yet refuse to acknowledge any of it. As for the mole I think he’s legit but Drake is just feeding him wrong info
>>
>>121778212
>And Kendrick knows the material for the disses yet refuse to acknowledge any of it.
He literally does in Euphoria
>Fabricatin’ stories on the family front ’cause you heard Mr. Morale
And again on MTG
>But you fucked up the moment you called out my family’s name
>Why you had to stoop so low to discredit some decent people?
>>
>>121776799
He already is but he’s a stubborn retard too
>>
>>121778250
I’m talking about the Free NTR allegations and that’s not denial he’s just wondering why he’s talking about his family
>>
>>121778320
I'm talking about all the allegations and yes it is denial, the bar is talking to Drake directly. The general public isn't meant to grasp it
>>
Bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.