[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Drake:
>took Kendrick on his first tour
>gave him “Buried alive interlude” on arguably his best album
>promoted section.80 in his own time when Kendrick wasn’t popping like that
>took Kendrick on his club Paradise tour, paid for Kendrick’s and his crews rooms, food
>gave Kendrick tips when he was starting out, introduced him to Wayne
And for the absolutely brutal crime of drake being upset and dissapointed” in the control verse in 2013, and feeling a bit rejected, Kendrick:

>jabs him for years
>subtlety disses him for years
>snakes him
>this year, brutally disses him, pens a diss letter to his family , blatantly wishes death on Drake, says his parents are terrible people for raising him, implies he failed his kid, calls him a Pedo

WTF did drake even do to Kendrick for this level of vitriol? The shocking crime of being offended a guy you put on for years dissed you?? And he’s not even like Drake kept going on, Kendrick came out of nowhere with these fucking attacks. Had drake done anything at ALL to Kendrick prior to this?
Is this just Manlet rage?
>>
>>121787834
manlet+molested=rage at the world
>>
>>121787834
It’s not that Drake “did anything” per se. it’s just that his skin is too light.
>>
>>121787834
Maybe something about his 6 6 6 sex trafficking lifestyle
>>
>>121787834
>Your entourage is only to hustle you
This line from Kendrick on 6:16 in LA is just projection. He hustled drake and thinks everyone around Drake is just like himself.
>>
>>121787834
I've heard it has something to do with Kendrick being close with Meghan Thee Stallion. Drake said something about how she lied about getting shot back on that album he did with 21 Savage and I guess Kendrick took offense to that.
>>
>>121787834
Kendrick hates Drake for claiming that he made Kendrick. Kendrick is the type of person who wants to control his own narrative and can not stand that there have been parts of his story that he can not control.
For him, he is Makavelli reborn, not a Drake product. If you legit think he is a Drake product who never would have made it out of compton without that tour, it compromises his entire shtick of being the chosen one and reinforces Drake as someone with a Midas touch.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KCWqnldEag
you tell me
>>
>>121787922
This is also why Taylor Made rattled him as hard as it did btw. Not the best song in the beef, but it's the most core shaking blow dealt through the whole situation.
>>
>>121787949
>met a female dragon
hmm
>>
>>121787834
The only non-meme explanation is that Kendrick actually believes Drake has a pedo sex ring for some reason that we may or may not find out about.
>>
>>121787922
We’ll put. All there is to it desu
Anything else is just him showboating,
He wants the GOAT status without acknowledging he isn’t self made
>>
>>121787834
>Is this just Manlet rage?
Yes, I think that about summarizes it. "Pipedown pipsqueak" was about all Drake had to say.
>>
>>121787834
At this point, my read on the situation is that both of them are idiots and this beef went way off the rails from what either of them planned. I don't think Kendrick had a master plan to expose Drake or the industry

I think as soon as the "Like That" verse made its impact and the internet was demanding a response, Drake commenced dirt-digging operations on Kendrick. He's done it in his previous beefs, but somehow I don't think Kendrick expected it'd immediately get that personal. Based off "Like That," I think he might've literally just wanted nerdy eminem-tier battle rap

The domestic abuse allegations sound pretty believable. We'll have to wait and see, but "you hired a crisis management team to quiet down your manlet-rage wifebeating incident" is a very specific thing to say. So I think Kendrick was aware his skeletons were getting dug up, and Drake had enough dirt right out in the open that the internet was already talking up the pedo angle against him, and Kendrick took it and ran with it to control the narrative

tl;dr I don't think he had this level of hate before this conflict started, I think it was meant to just be competitive but it got personal
>>
>>121788348
>you hired a crisis management team
lmao drake of all people to bring that up
>>
>>121788461
They're two peas in a pod
>>
>>121788461
Drake isn't the black messiah wifing up a mixed queen.

It's kind of like how shit just rolls off of Trump. You really can't tarnish the character of an open degenerate. It's the people with holier-than-thou images who ultimately get worked in these kinds of back and forths.
>>
>>121787851
This. Kendrick is your typical gotta act big man. Drake fucking buried him.
>>
>>121788547
When the dust settles on this I really don't think people will look at Kendrick the same, but Drake might actually be ruined
>>
>>121788348
>the internet was already talking up the pedo angle against him, and Kendrick took it and ran with it to control the narrative
That's retarded as fuck because Kendrick would opening himself up to the most embarrassing defamation lawsuit in hip-hop history over Twitter memes about Millie Bobby Brown. Kendrick is talking about Epstein level shit, if you think it's bullshit and nothing is gonna happen to Kendrick as a consequence, you're kidding yourself.
>>
Drake has been sneaky dissin Kendrick and others for 10 years or so

Too many zoomies acting like this started now kek
>>
>>121788622
they dont even listen to his music or get the lyrics.
Which is already dumbed down for his audience.
>>
>>121788603
If he survives the next couple weeks, he'll survive. But he's never had THIS much public scrutiny on this topic. I don't really believe the Epstein-tier sex trafficking shit, but the odds of a #MeToo pile-on from women in his past are pretty high
>>
>>121788011
For years the entire tap industry has been built on weird underage gay sex, not just the Diddy/Clive Davies stuff.
You have to be delusional to think a successful mainstream artist has a genuine moral bone in their body.
>>
>>121788617
You're not wrong. If you actually read Kendrick's lyrics closely, it doesn't sound like he actually knows anything the public doesn't. His direct accusations are either vague, or public knowledge. Then he talks vaguely and generally about "stuff going on in the industry" and implies OVO's doing that without saying it

When the dust settles I think both of them are gonna come out of this looking worse than they went in
>>
I think Kendrick is trying to switch his audience from white baristas to black conspiracy guys
>>
>>121788700
It's not about morality, it's about not risking your entire career over sex trafficking allegations that weren't even a point of discussion until he brought it up
>>
>>121788753
He's heavy into the Hebrew Israelite cult now, so yeah
>>
>>121788763
It's a bad thing Kendrick is willing to risk his entire career to stand up to pedophiles?
Are you a pedophile?
>>
>>121788763
To be fair though, Drake's dumb ass brought it into the conversation with "Taylor Made" before Kendrick even did. And Kendrick warned him and gave him a chance not to release Family Matters. They could've gone a different direction
>>
>>121788715
>When the dust settles I think both of them are gonna come out of this looking worse than they went in
Sure doesn't feel like it with all the media outlets naming Kendrick as the "winner" of this shitshow. They're already making all-time diss track ranking lists, and euphoria/MTG are edging the top.
Why does it feel like 4chan is the only sane place to discuss this whole thing? I used to bump S.80 and GKMC back in the day and I'm fucking embarrassed about the way things turned out, and yet people on twitter are treating this as THE rap beef that cemented his legacy as the GOAT? Really?
>>
>>121788808
> you make music that pacify ’em I can double down on that line, but spare you this time, that’s random acts of kindness
>>
>>121788833
please kill yourself holy fuck who gives a fuck
>>
>>121788864
>who gives a fuck?
Hip hop fans? I'm just puzzled as to whom Kendrick is appealing to with his moral grandstanding. It sure as hell isn't us.
>>
>>121788617
>That's retarded as fuck because Kendrick would opening himself up to the most embarrassing defamation lawsuit in hip-hop history over Twitter memes about Millie Bobby Brown.
We know. Which is why this shit is about to get 100x more hilarious over the next few weeks if those raids don't start soon.
>>
>>121788833
People are dumb and it's only been a couple days, and it WAS a highly entertaining public spectacle. But they both really embarrassed themselves and fucked up their images in the process. Drake has more to lose than Kendrick and he's facing bigger allegations, but Kendrick's unaddressed abuse claims and the religious cult wacko schtick he's displayed are gonna hurt him in the long run. I think people hate Drake moreso than they love Kendrick, and it's gonna turn on him

I think what Kendrick did here was equivalent to Will Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscars. An ugly, weird amount of hate and anger came out of him in public. People are amused by it right now, but I think they're all looking at Kendrick as kinda crazy, too
>>
>>121788851
For one thing, that came after Taylor Made, dumbass. Drake said it first. For another, people were reaching like crazy with that double meaning. I don't think that was even intended. People read wayyyy too much into Kendrick's lyrics
>>
>>121788715
I don't agree, for example in Not Like Us, Kendrick is making certain claims about Drake's affiliates that make it sound like they're apart of the operation.
>They tell me Chubbs the only one that get your hand-me-downs
>And Party at the party, playin' with his nose now
>And Baka got a weird case, why is he around?
I think he definitely knows something but he decided to separate all the info into every diss track after Like That to actually destroy their career by getting them on the charts. I think every diss has lyrics that could only be understood from people behind the scenes.
>>
>>121788952
the only reason people weren't on will smith's side during that was because he went on stage and laid hands on the man. if he channelled that same amount of hate into a series of tweets or a video or literally anything else after the show no-one would have criticised him.
>>
There's a rush by media outlets and blogs to close the beef out now before they lose cred for backing a moron. There is nowhere to go after the pedophile song but back to the domestic abuse, cuckoldry, exploitation, racial hypocrisy, and strict verse comparisons. It's "don't look at her emails" all over again. Going further will ruin the narrative.
>>
>>121787834
Drake tried to be friends with Kendrick only because he saw an opportunity to hang out with this new upcoming hot rapper
Kendrick didn’t see that at first, but he does in hindsight. Especially since Drake got in his feelings after the Control verse and sneak dissed Kendrick for years before suddenly pretending to be proud of Kendrick on Social Media just for clout.
That’s basically it, Kendrick would’ve been another rapper Drake latched onto to for clout but lil homie saw through the facade and it pissed him off how Drake exploits his culture
>>
>>121787834
Kendrick’s entire “Mr. Morals” persona shattered during this beef. Kendrick proved that he’s nothing more than a bitter angry racist manlet that will throw away all of his “deep introspectiveness” and lie and use Karen twitter cancel culture tactics to win.
>>
>>121788882
Ignore that seething Kendricktranny. You're right.
It's funny that even somebody like you being unbiased and trying to take a neutral stance is told to die because you aren't kneeling down and sucking off NTR Kenny's tiny black pecker. I genuinely don't know how people can side with Kenny after seeing how rabid his fans and supporters are. Very odd.
>>
>>121788671
>the odds of a #MeToo pile-on from women in his past are pretty high
2 more diss tracks bro the allegations are coming soon believe me PLEASE
>>
>>121788985
I think Kendrick repeatedly screeching that Drake should die and begging randos in Oakland to kill Drake to avenge Tupac is at least as bad as a slap in the face. And desu I think Will might've gotten away with just the slap, "KEEP MY WIFE'S NAME OUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH" was the point of no return. It was cringe
>>
>>121787834
>first tour
https://pitchfork.com/news/kendrick-lamar-says-the-first-concert-he-attended-was-his-own/
https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/718111-the-game-takes-credit-for-putting-fans-on-to-kendrick-lamar-and-nipsey-hussle
I'm going to need at least one thread without Drake fangirls making up some bullshit to still salvage this L.
>>
>>121787834
he's a manlet who joins in on the attack of an easy target to fit in and earn respect in the eyes of "cool" people. youll notice a similar trend in his fans. cast-offs and perennial losers hoping to earn social credits for attaching themselves to a popular cause. but the only respect theyll get is from other redditors and weeaboos.
>>
>>121788774
Is Kendrick? Why won't he go into further explanation about his accusations?
>>
File: death-mob-wizard-of-oz.gif (2.62 MB, 498x331)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB GIF
>>121789056
This
>>
>>121789056
this is the perfect summary really
he's a loser that makes music for other losers, in a culture that glamorises losers
>>
>>121788952
I hope you're right because he's in dire need of a reality check.
The ugliest part of the beef to me was his going after Drake's biracial identity when he's married to a mixed woman, whom he cheated on for over a decade with white women. Then he accused Drake of fetishizing black women, and then you look at the HUMBLE music video and you realize Kendrick is guilty of this exact thing, whereas Drake has always been about his playboy image, "I've been with all types of women" type shit. Not to mention Kendrick faced DA allegations as early as 2014 while Drake's accusations are supposedly about much more recent events, and we're supposed to believe the guy is squeaky clean, gloss over anything Drake says and just lap up everything Kendrick says, receipts notwithstanding? Fuck that. We all know Drake is a scumbag, but Kendrick is acting like he's some messiah of intersectionality and he's clearly drunk on power.
>>
>>121788851
I was implying that those bars were the warning to Drake.
>>
>>121787922
>Kendrick hates Drake for claiming that he made Kendrick.
And rightfully so, because Drake didn't make shit. Drake is a clout chaser, not a kingmaker. You can't even get on his radar without already having grown in popularity yourself.
>If you legit think he is a Drake product who never would have made it out of compton without that tour
...then you're retarded. Before Kendrick was even invited to that tour, he had already been promoted by Snoop, Dre and Game. He had already been on tour with Tech N9ne. He already had a deal with Warner. Overly Dedicated and Section.80 had already made waves. He already made the XXL Freshman Class and had already been nominated at the BET Awards. Drake showed up late to the party as usual and tried to claim his success. He's done this so many times and it's why he has no allies right now, because it's the type of shit that makes people resent him.
>>
>>121788996
If Drake doesn’t drop anything by the end of Friday then 5/12 is going to be a very scary day for Kendrick and all the media outlets, blogs, etc. that have been supporting him because Drake is definitely angry about the pedo shit (righteously so) and petty enough to finally air everything out on Whitney’s birthday that just so happens to be Mother’s Day. Everybody is running with the narrative that Drake waved a white flag and Kendrick’s camp has been insisting it was a good battle and that it’s over when any honest person that listened to The Heart Part 6 can tell Drake isn’t finished, he’s not going to let him try and run his reputation into the dirt and not let out all his ammo in the most petty way possible.
As a side note I really hope Drake takes the W so Anthony Fantano finally has to eat shit after helping amplify the narratives against him for years.
>>
>>121789149
Drake is resented because he's at the top, mixed and race and because he doesn't bother with the faggy macho posturing that other rappers do
it's nothing more than that
>>
>>121787834
Kendrick released the better music during this beef, that means he wins. I can’t be trafficking in either nigga’s personal drama. Even if you did, Drake’s house already been shot at. No one sliding for BBL Drizzy.
>>
>>121787922
>Machiavelli
Kendrick is not a political philosopher lol
>>
>>121787834
butthurt because aliexpress malcom x got outselled and outrapped by some canadian child actor from the suburbs. it's not rocket science. same as kanye west and all the other lyrical miracles.
>>
>>121789149
But Kendrick got signed to Aftermath and Interscope after the Drake tour. He's a little ungrateful monkey.
>>
>>121789129
>Kendrick is acting like he's some messiah of intersectionality and he's clearly drunk on power
I think he might've legit gone Kanye West-level nuts, and he's just been smart enough to keep it out of the public eye until now. He's talking so much about the Hebrew Israelite stuff in his lyrics now. And the moralizing amateur-therapist schtick on MTG seriously gave me the creeps
>>
>>121789205
he plays around with his image and has fun with it
sometimes he's posturing other times he's posting pictures of him in nail polish and a pink sweater
this makes your typical rapper mad as they are forced to confront their homoerotic feelings (note: most black American rappers have been fucked by a man at some point)
>>
>>121789205
>Half the time he presents himself as a mobster
reddit tier opinion. literal "random shmuck from the streets interviewed by some morning show" opinion. he has like 2 bars like that across 15 years.

>The huge joke is that he's actually a bigger gangster than pretty much anyone in the rap game. Nigga runs the 6

this is true. super close to the hells angels and caribbean gangs.
>>
>>121789182
>Even if you did, Drake’s house already been shot at.
That could have been anyone. Drake's house is the most famous house in Canada. And when Drake slides, he doesn't miss (see xxxtentacion). Kendrick doesn't have any Compton ties because he was never a gangster, he stayed inside all day like the nerdy maggot he is.
>>
LET ME HEAR YOU SAY O V HO!
>>
>>121788808
Honestly I believe young girls thing on Taylor Made was done to lessen the blow of the pedo sex trafficking shit but ultimately failed. Drake even expected the Epstein angle according to The Heart Part 6 but obviously he wasn't going to mention the pedo sex ring shit before Kendrick does. Instead he went for something more approachable like talking about the rumors from Joe Budden
>>
>>121789149
Kendrick would be a Hopsin level rapper without Drake. Drake gave him his white audience with the college campus and city tours. Kendrick's white audience is what actually carries him.
Also without Drake's early influence, Schoolboy Q and Rock would be running black hippy right now, just like how Ferg runs ASAP Mob. Rock makes better music and Q is more consistent. Kendrick would be at the bottom fighting for scraps with Ab-Soul in LA hip-hop collective #8295802.
>>
>>121789210
The Aftermath deal was already in the works before the Drake tour.
https://web.archive.org/web/20101227023615/http://www1.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.13463/title.kendrick-lamar-reacts-to-dr-dres-cosign-considering-aftermath
>>
>>121789313
Don't let facts stand in the way of BBL Drizzy glazing.
>>
>>121789013
The Baka thing is known. The PND and Chubbz thing isn't
>>
>>121789161
I'd bet Kendrick is already anticipating this and is planning to drop over it.
Would hope Drake knows exactly what to do in case Kendrick tries to drown him out.
>>
>>121789295
>This Epstein angle was the shit I expected
Explain
>>
>>121789358
Oh no!
PND snorts lines and Chubbs runs trains!
The known degenerates over at OVO have been exposed as degenerates!
Good heavens!
Don't tell us that Drake has a gambling problem next! My sensibilities couldn't handle such a revelation!
>>
File: kendrickfan.jpg (35 KB, 829x200)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>121789358
>dude someone in your crew takes DRUGS
once again Kendrick fans are confirmed as friendless lames
>>
>>121787834
Ken is an angry guy with issues, who hides behind being woke to make it seem justified.
>>
>>121787908
kendrick sees himself as a protector of women so that wouldn't be a surprise at all
>>
>>121787834
Drake's the one who started all of this when he got offended by Control and kept bitching about Kendrick. He's the only one who genuinely had a problem with that verse
>>
>>121789368
At this point I think the only thing Kendrick could do in a song is quadruple down on the pedo shit and the black israelite nonsense, if Drake comes with something like Whitney actually being in video I think it’ll be decisively over.
There are a lot of bars that make even more sense now in hindsight like “I be with bodyguards like Whitney” (before it was just a movie reference but now it seems like she actually needs bodyguards to keep Kendrick away and that’s why he hasn’t seen the kids in 6 months), “Taylor Made Freestyle” is potentially referencing Whitney’s brother’s producer name, Hi Whitney might’ve actually been legitimate and not AI if you listen to the way Drake’s talking to Whitney and all of this would explain why Kendrick has been increasingly angry in his responses. The two cakes in the Family Matters video even say Happy Co-Parenting and Happy Divorce.
>>
>>121789434
>See Kendrick doesn't actually know anything he's intentionally being vague
Well no actually he's been giving more info for every diss, he even mentions five more afterwards. Calling out certain things about OVO affiliates is enough to show he has does have a mole
>doesn't matter I don't care LALALALALA Kendrick doesn't know anything LALALALA
>>
>>121788011
>another non-meme explanation is
...Kendrick's (insecure) personality
>>
>>121789459
>"drake is a pedophile" has been a meme for years
For his associations with Millie Bobby Brown and the Colorado girl, both of which have never been brought up by Kendrick. We're talking strictly about a child sex ring
>>
>>121787922
>>121787965
>>121788082

That's it right there
>>
>>121789543
It's because he's insecure, look at his line about Kendrick getting Grammy awards in Family Matters
>>
>>121787834
LA niggas hate jews and LA niggas hate koreans
You guys don't understand the westside
>>
>>121789557
>some guy Kendrick knows goes to a party and sees one of Drake's crew snort a line
yeah dude it must be a mole
go to a club once in your life please I'm begging you
>>
>>121789578
>We're talking strictly about a child sex ring
>We're talking
Who is?
I haven't heard anyone say this, but maybe I'm out of the loop.

If this is just CDAN nonsense, nevermind.
But if someone else said it - who?
>>
>>121789603
Kendrick liked Drake enough when Drake was getting Ken's career going for him.
So it's a selective, snake-like, kind of hate on Ken's part - is that what you're saying?
>>
>>121789543
This, trying to act like Drake is blameless is fucking hilarious
>>
>>121789613
>It was just a random party bro!
They were obviously child sex parties retard, the theme of that entire verse was about all of OVO being pedophiles
>>121789624
Kendrick himself mentions it in Meet The Grahams and doubles down on Not Like Us. What do you think "To anybody that embody the love for their kids, keep the family away" is referring to exactly?
>>
>>121789557
Please go outside.
>>
https://youtu.be/tUsPbtg8ydc
Dre, Snoop, and The Game passing the torch to Kendrick, 2011
>>
Why /mu/ keep simping for an industry plant with mediocre skill?
On the payroll?

Kendrick won. People shouting ov hoe in clubs all over the country.
>>
>>121789691
uhh drakebros... i thought we discovered kekdick...
>>
>>121789578
One more hour until the raids start!
>>
>>121789543
What? Plenty of people had problems with that verse and responded lol. Especially the two other features on that song. Jay Electronica was on some NOI shit some years ago when he called Kendrick his son.
>>
>>121789668
so naturally Kendrick has proof of these child sex parties right?
>>
>>121789727
It’s just dedicated Drake stans who’s can’t cope with reality bro.
>>
>>121789543
https://youtu.be/_Wzp4LUVFVc
>>
>>121789727
>>121789773
why do Kendrick fans samefag so much
>>
>>121789747
They all saw it as rap competition (which it was), Drake took it personally
>>
File: IMG_7654.jpg (182 KB, 1170x308)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
Drake stans in a nutshell lol. Cope.
>>
>>121789808
this self hating white boy replied to himself on his phone, crazy shit
>>
>>121789843
Your cope is showing.
>>
>>121789765
Yes most likely, otherwise I don't think he would risk his entire career, as in he would get sued to oblivion if false, over bullshit.
>But then why hasn't he released it yet!
Don't know, all I can say is that someone is trying to block it but I know you guys would just redirect me to /x/. Perhaps they're still in the middle of the investigation, I genuinely don't know. He mentioned the raid happening soon, so we'll just wait for that
>>
>>121789236
HOLY SHIT DRAKE HOS ARE BEYOND DELUSIONAL

Explain this to me then sis - why would Wayne and co desperately push him away from the mob shit for so many years if the sudden reveal is that he’s fucking Tony Montana of Toronto? Why would he be such an easy target for literally every rapper on the market if he’s so fundamentally sewn into the streets?

Answer: he’s full of shit and so are you. Drake conned his way to the top of the rape game through streaming numbers and social media. He took advantage of a flawed system. That’s it lol. Note that none of his peers and label mates are repping him at the moment. You think they’d be so quick to sway if he was that deeply connected and threatening?
>>
>>121789872
2 more diss tracks and the raids start, trust the plan - K
>>
>>121789808
Drake sells 3x as much as Kendrick so it stands to reason that there are 3x more Drake fans.
When every thread is 75% pro-Ken comments it is reasonable to suspect samefagging.
>>
>>121789803
Big Sean and Jay Electra were definitely offended and Kendrick had a diss track ready to address their subliminals (which he decided not to release), but carry on
>>
>>121789876
Drake "conned" his way to the top by more people playing his music?
can you please do an IQ test and post the results
>>
>>121789890
Drake fans don't post on 4chan, retard
>>
>>121789765
I see no proof that drake fucked kids. But the grooming is public and obvious. That sttanger things girl shit was public years ago
>>
File: kendrickfans.jpg (86 KB, 1191x1205)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Kendrick fans are obsessive little freaks that edit images and spam as much as humanly possible
>>
>>121787834
Drake basically gave all of his current haters a major boost early in their careers.
They know it and most of them have said so publicly, go do your googling for the quotes.
Drake kept his pulse on the trends, spotted new talent early, and took their sounds. But he also boosted their careers and made them a somebody. It was a two way exchange. Love that or hate that, he did it and it worked for him, obviously.
Now the music industry is getting harder and harder to make money, it's not as easy as it used to be for these guys. They look at Drake and he's still doing ok. They see Drake pulling in another generation of artists, artists they don't really respect even, and pulling in their sounds, and they are trying to frame it as exploitation cuz they broke ass motherfuckers now.
They didn't mind when the money came easy, they were happy working with the "white boy". Now it's a problem though. Now he's "appropriating the culture."

What they don't understand is this aspect of Drake that they think makes him fake is exactly what keeps him on top of the game year after year. These dudes think people still want to listen to their played out sounds. And they think they, themself as an individual, is what made their fame. They don't get that they had the right sound that hit at the right time. And Drake brought that sound to a big audience and made them famous.
Drake understands that at the end of the day, this shit isn't really about him, it's about the sounds, the beats, the new styles.
So he goes for the new sounds and new styles. That's what people want, that's how music fucking works. It's not rocket science.
Maybe it is fake, maybe it's not authentic "hood shit". But Drake is stacking paper and these dudes are bitching.

If you want "real rap music" then go ahead and listen to Grandmaster Flash and The Sugarhill Gang. Rap has been an industry affair for fucking decades and this idea that "the culture" is authentic is a fucking joke.
>>
>>121789733
>discovered
You're telling on yourself. Drake propped him up and spread his name outside of the west coast. Nobody is claiming that the guy didn't have music before he met Drake. We all know about S80 and OD and most of us are old enough to remember DatPiff.
The real question is how much of Kendrick's core fanbase knows about these things, when they hopped on the train, and why they hopped on the train. Because if it's after 2011 but before DAMN and the Black Panther soundtrack...
>>
Kendricks beef is with light skins. He came to defend r kelly the moment they said theyd remove his music. Hes all double standards as long ss its pro dark skin
>>
>>121789948
show me a single woman accusing him of grooming her
>>
>>121788753
kek this is the best take itt
>>
>>121789882
Sure if that's how you want to interpret it
>>
>>121789149
bro really just compared going on tour with tech n9ne to going on tour with drake
>>
>>121789668
>They were obviously child sex parties
It's this CDAN-tier shit that makes me think most of the posters here have sub-80 IQ's
>>
>>121789056
Truth
>>
>>121789691
>"pass the torch"
>doesn't do shit to help him with his career*, so Drake does

*really makes you think
>>
File: f0b2i5mgvmm31.png (458 KB, 1242x987)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>121790002
A woman? Just google the articles from years ago.
>>
>>121789972
/thread
>>
>>121790053
Kendrick literally calls all of them pedophiles, what part of this is CDAN
>>
>>121789972
Good post, this part especially
>And they think they, themself as an individual, is what made their fame.
>>
>>121790085
not that anon, but how about you google them and post links
HARD MODE: no cdan fiction
>>
>>121790121
with no proof or examples attached other than Baka being a pimp (rap used to glorify this bullshit btw and Kendrick’s associates still do) along with the claim he has had a whole trafficking ring for YEARS and his HOUSE is about to get raided
>>
>>121790085
post a woman accusing him or I'll fuck your sister
>>
>>121787834
as that copy pasta tries to get through to you all - Kendrick is a hardcore black supremacist. To most people, Drake is black himself, or at least mixed, but Kendrick is going by the one drop rule. That Kendrick is this triggered by a mixed guy's white ancestry is just further proof that anon was right all along that if he could, Kendrick would slit your throat & drink the blood like a tribal warlord.
>>
>>121790121
Kendrick makes vague claims and this allows you to "know" that they are having "child sex parties"?
Are you for real?
>>
ur all clowns

industriplants engagement baiting white retards to boost streams and revenue.

The (((overlords))) have learned from the grifting streamers. Ur all fucking sheep retarded fucks.
>>
File: Kendrick crowd 2.jpg (1.54 MB, 2048x1365)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>121790175
>Kendrick is a hardcore black supremacist
with a near-white girlfriend and kids lol and 97% of his income and awards come from whites
>>
>>121790155
He literally has dirt on all of them, he mentioned he could go deeper and there are 5 disses left. It's getting intense behind the scenes, I would imagine someone is trying to block the proof
>>
>>121790175
it's funny because 1000 years ago Kendrick would be the tribal warlord's cum rag
>>
>>121790209
Warlords have always taken wives from the groups they aspired to conquer. It doesn't mean they wouldn't slaughter the men, you retard.
>>
>>121790177
Kendrick calls PND a pedo and implies he goes to parties, now do some reading between the lines, what do you think he's referring to?
>>
>>121790232
Absolutely. He has impotent manlet rage. He's protected by the fact that no one dare put him in his place.
>>
So why did Drake drag Kendrick's girl into the beef when the "like that" verse had no mention of Drake's family members?
>>
>>121790242
Kendrick isn't conquering shit I doubt they'd even want him on the slave ship
>>
>>121790256
He's a retard
>>
>>121789972
>Drake basically gave all of his current haters a major boost early in their careers.
I can't think of a single rapper he's given a "major boost" to. Most people couldn't even name a single artist on OVO Sound besides Drake himself without Googling it. The lie that he made Kendrick's career has already been thoroughly debunked in this thread.
>Drake understands that at the end of the day, this shit isn't really about him, it's about the sounds, the beats, the new styles.
No he doesn't. The reason why everyone shits on his fakeness is because he yearns to be respected as a "real rapper" rather than staying in his lane as a pop singer. He grew up idolizing Kanye and Pharrell and then turned on them when it was obvious that he had no talent to ever be like them. He starts beefs with actual rappers and then gets exposed when even with an army of ghostwriters, he can't keep up. He threw Quentin under the bus to protect his image. He threw Atlanta under the bus by making gay jokes about the city after he spent the past 10+ years using Atlanta for clout. It's always been about him, not the music.
>>
>>121787834
Drake fockng won
Cope seethe bastard
Cuckdrick faggot
>>
>>121787834
dre discovered kendrick and put him on, signing him to interscope records
after that he was already getting co-signs from dudes like pharrell williams
if drake didn't exist kendrick would have been just as successful
>>
File: n.gif (129 KB, 220x334)
129 KB
129 KB GIF
>ummm that's been debunked already
>>
>>121790274
>I doubt they'd even want him on the slave ship
holy shit
>>
>>121790274
Being capable of something and desiring it are not the same thing.

Yes, Kendrick is a feckless, impotent rapper who will never kill anybody - but his blatant desire to slaughter every white man is what animates everything about him and his "music"
>>
Kendrick and ASAP were already big before drake took them on his tour. Drake was just clout chasing.
>when Kendrick wasn't popping like that
Lol he was already doing sellout tours before going on drakes.
>>
Kendrick's ancestors sneaking onto the slave ship because the alternative was being molested daily by some Bantu warrior
>>
>>121789822
>there's no evidence that drake is an industry plant
He's a rich child actor who started getting massive radio play and Lil Wayne features out of nowhere before he even had an album out. This was the peak of the blog era and the only one getting pushed like this just so happened to be the trust-fund kid who was already semi-famous. Come on now, we weren't born yesterday.
People were spotting the bullshit from day one:
>"I don't think you can accomplish that right now without finances," 50 told XXL. "It was impossible for my music to be on the radio when I was coming up. When you hear a song on the radio, it's being worked. That song is being worked like he's on the label. They've got the public feeling like it's just happening."
https://www.mtv.com/news/g2hym5/50-cent-thinks-drakes-buzz-might-be-label-generated
>>
Drizzy we need ya
>>
>>121790317
What about Kendrick's music says he wants to slaughter white people? I haven't listened to every album he's made so I don't know what you're on about.
>>
>>121790189
>you’re brain on antisemitism.
Unable to see the drizzlords wisdom
>>
>>121787834
I honestly lost a lot of respect for Kendrick through this.

The "beef" is childish, and for all the racism he stands to oppose, he sure does lean into the stereotypes. Literally thinking with his monkey brain, when he's supposed to be le urban poet.

Drake is an open and easy target. Why is a 5'4 goofy little black man in his 40s sitting at his desk writing verses about a fellow rapper, muttering to himself: "hehe got 'em".
>>
>>121790438
>>
>>121790438
He talked about institutional racism on To Pimp a Butterfly and it got some people mad
>>
>>121787834
because drake is basically white
>>
>>121790458
that's not music that's an album cover. where in the lyrical content of his music does he make a statement equivalent to "kill whitey"? post an example or your opinion is nothing but a cry of white fragility.
>>
File: cry.gif (443 KB, 220x163)
443 KB
443 KB GIF
>>121790282
Damn you are fucking dull dude. Drake has given tones of artists a hand up. You're just playing dumb if you don't want to admit that at least.

And does he have an ego? Sure. What rapper doesn't? I'd say that's a fucking job requirement.
I'm saying Drake understands he can't just put out a new album with his name on it an expect it to be a big hit. He chases the new sounds and follows the trends.
The haters are calling that "appropriating", but you have to at least admit that's what he's doing because that's what a big part of the accusations are about in the first place.
He chases new sounds. He uses ghostwriters. I'm not saying otherwise at all.
But all that said, Drake makes money, and these other dudes are going broke. Call that whatever you want.
The big point here is Drake isn't an idiot putting out the same tired sounds on the same old beats and expecting it to work. He moves with the trends and does what it takes to stay on top.
Drake is an actor, and he plays whatever role he's gotta play to get that paper. Drake makes money. He is as fake as you want him to be, cuz rap is fake and fake motherfuckers make money.

All these broke ass rappers start yapping about some hood code of honor shit when the money starts to dry up.
It's all about stacking that paper, the fuck else would it be about?
What is a "real rapper"? You tell me. No one cares.
Drake's haters are one trick ponies who's schtick is played out and they can't keep up with the game. They can go ahead and honor that "real trap shit hood Atlanta rap vibe" and they can have fun being a broke ass nobody doing it, getting by on money doing night club and strip club appearances. That's real gangsta shit right?
It's WWE my guy, and you are pic rel.
>>
>>121790534
Every up and coming rapper has a fuck drake bar or diss song too.
>>
>>121790402
This if you think the come up of drake was organic I've got a bridge to sell you.
>>
File: st.png (153 KB, 1696x586)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>121790512
>kendrick never says the exact words "kill whitey" therefore he doesn't want white people killed!

Hope this helps
>>
>>121790226
Then why did he and his camp go radio silent after Drake tripled down, threatened, and dared him to drop on the Heart Part 6? Immediately after the song dropped everybody said Drake waved a white flag when he didn’t and Top Dog went out of his way to say “good battle”. If he was ready to end Drake and he knew all his information on his disses he hasn’t dropped yet were was solid he should’ve done so by now and he would’ve done so by now considering how much he hates Drake, especially since he was so confident in dropping a fucking OVO pedo anthem in Not Like Us.
>>
>>121790534
>I'm saying Drake understands he can't just put out a new album with his name on it an expect it to be a big hit.
Have you been living under a rock for the past decade? I'll concede that some of his earlier stuff had *some* thought put into it, but nowadays he absolutely puts his name on garbage just for the Spotify numbers. How else do you explain dogshit like Views, Scorpion and CLB? His career stopped being about actual music a while ago, now it's just about numbers on a spreadsheet, which is why the only discussion his albums ever get anymore is about numbers, not music.
>But all that said, Drake makes money
As Kanye pointed out, Drake's the junior partner in his own career. He doesn't even own his publishing. Lucian is making the real money.
>Drake's haters are one trick ponies
The one trick still works every time. It still drives Drake crazy with insecurity. Otherwise why would he be bragging about "getting exercise with the pen" like he deserves a medal for doing the bare minimum? And then you look and see three other people with writing credits on that shit song, so he's still not even being honest about that.
>>
Where everyone stands in this beef:

KENDRICK: now known as angry woke feminist anti-colonizer

DRAKE: ???

J COLE: now looks weak and irrelevant

WEEKND: looks weak, shouldn't have gotten involved, his audience is white girls, this can't help him

BIEBER: Untouchable King.

TAYLOR SWIFT: beef took the attention away from her first bad album

KANYE: Conspicuously quiet ...why?

JOE BIDEN: Cornpop

KAMALA HARRIS: supports Kendrick, but seen dancing in her office to Drake songs

TRUMP: pro-Drake

TRUDEAU: like Kendrick because he's also woke, but afriad to lose votes at home by diss Drake

TORONTO: they have guns there?

COMPTON: they grow woke feminist men there?

PALESTINE: pro-Kendrick

ISRAEL: pro-Drake

ASIA: pro- Drake cuz they like to dance, don't care about woke

EUROPE: pro-Kendrick cuz he's woke and oppressed

AFRICA: pro-Drake because he doesn't pretend to be African, and they like to dance

SOUTH AMERICA (except Brazil): pro- Kendrick

BRAZIL: pro-Drake

AUSTRALIA: pro-Drake

UK: pro-Kendrick

RISHI SUNAK: pro-Drake
>>
>>121788011
Ahh yes so that’s why he waited a 10 years later to say something and won’t reveal all the other sex trafficking musicians in the industry
>>
>>121790642
>Then why did he and his camp go radio silent after Drake tripled down, threatened, and dared him to drop on the Heart Part 6?
LOL. That's how you're spinning his feminine passive-aggressive tweet about "I know you're gonna drop 6 minutes later... haha, see, I'm not owned, r-right, guys?"
Heart Part 6 was so trash, it shouldn't even be dignified with a response.
>>
File: 1621655136942 pepe.jpg (21 KB, 597x559)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>121790282
>I can't think of a single rapper he's given a "major boost" to.
>>
>>121790402
why do pitchforks always want to insist the music business shouldn't be a business?
>>
>>121790715
He didn't know until recently retard
>>
File: IMG_1829.jpg (28 KB, 640x593)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>121790719
Once again we have no actual argument, just automatic concession. Done. Spare yourself further humiliation and VACATE.
>>
>>121790641
you're a fragile worm of a man
>>
>>121790833
I am strong, powerful, and beautiful.
>>
>mfw no one debunked this yet
>>
>>121788985
No they still would’ve criticized him because he’s getting cucked by his son’s friends and he’s fine with it
>>
>>121790693
>he absolutely puts his name on garbage just for the Spotify numbers
I am telling you that is exactly what he's doing.
It's about getting those numbers. If garbage gets you numbers, then you put out garbage. Really simple.
No other rapper comes close on streaming numbers. That is the point.

You can go through all the little details, and I'll probably agree with you on most of them. Doesn't really change what I'm trying to say here.
I'm not trying to tell you Drake is "the best rapper". I'm saying Drake is the most financially successful and these other rappers are jealous.
It's very simple and you are trying to complicate it.
>>
>>121790884
you're clearly none of those things since you're so eager to declare an image you don't like to be an act of stochastic terrorism
get over yourself
>>
>>121790912
>I'm saying Drake is the most financially successful
Jay-Z is a multibillionaire. Kanye is so rich, he lost $2 billion in a day and was still rich afterwards. There are washed-up has-beens like Master P who are still richer than Drake. Drake gets an allowance from Universal. He struts around like a CEO when he's an employee.
Drake's fakeness isn't impressive on any level when the results are worse than real artists with authenticity.
>>
>>121789668
Why would Lebron hang out with Drake if his kids are in danger? And every other celebrity with kids
>>
>>121790954
What do you think the symbolism of the cover is?

Just a coincidence that the man is white? Xs over his eyes for aesthetic reasons? White House in the background for reasons of patriotism?

How naive can a person be
>>
>>121791086
ok you got me. shoulda broke my spreadsheet out.
>Drake is more financially successful than his broke ass haters.
there i fixed it for you. at least you can agree this shit is about money.
>>
>>121787834
I think it started when Drake made Kendrick pay for the Poetic Justice feature then made Kendrick write Drake’s part for him, it then escalated when Drake tried to act like he’s a good rapper, and the no turning back moment was when Drake got butthurt about Control. There were other escalation points like when Drake ripped off TDE artist Daylyt and didn’t pay him for the Back 2 Back record that Daylyt wrote for him.

The real question is why does Drake nurse such hatred for a guy that only wants to release conceptual projects once every few years? Why does he keep doing really weird subliminals and then chimp out the moment Kendrick does the same thing?
>>
>>121789691
https://www.tiktok.com/@akademiks/video/7364574563893775662
Kendrick thanking Drake for giving him over ten times the amount of crowd views than he usually would’ve had on his own
>>
>>121791088
Ignorance is bliss
>>
>>121791088
>>121791249
Though now that I actually think about it more, Kendrick could be trying to severe the ties between Drake and LeBron, kinda like how he was doing with the Atlanta scene. If he's trying to destroy his persona, attacking his public relationships makes sense. He wants LeBron or Curry to think twice before associating with Drake after this point
>>
>>121791306
Put a sensitive rapper back in his pajama clothes. Drake is gonna be so uncool and ick after this summer. We will all remember where we were when the biggest career murder ever was accomplished
>>
File: qfxddom4j3zc1.jpg (217 KB, 1080x2220)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>121789032
"We are not slow."
>>
>>121791834
he was implicitly meaning everyone BUT zoomers
>>
>>121791249
They would know if something happened to them or not because they’re right there with them
>>
>>121790789
Address the entire post next time dumbass
>>
>>121791834
Kendrick brought family up first.
>>
>>121787834
i hate drake so fucking much it's unreal. hip hop will floursih again when he finally retires.
>>121792089
drake brought up family first on push ups.
>>
>>121792210
>drake brought up family first on push ups.
where
>>
>>121791990
I think Kendrick just doesn't want Lebron's kids around pedophiles in general
>>121792064
What do you want me to address? Why he isn't calling out other musicians even though he just called PND a pedo on Not Like Us? He has 5 diss tracks left, calm down
>>
>>121792320
he name dropped kendricks wife retard.
>>
>>121792320
He mentioned Whitney by name.
>>
>>121792320
>I be with some bodyguards like Whitney
https://genius.com/Drake-push-ups-lyrics
>>
The whole thing is just dark-skinned negroes hating light-skinned negroes.
>>
>>121792372
>>121792374
>>121792388
you're reaching
>>
>>121792418
Lad....
drake comparing himself to whitney houston in the 1992 film is NOT any better.
So did Drake accidentally call himself a woman (again), or did he name drop kendrick's fiance?
>>
>>121787922
He literally had a Dre co-sign. Anyone who thinks Kendrick wasn’t going to blow up is retarded. And he made it clear that he didn’t have a problem with Drake until Drake took Control the wrong way. That was a “let’s keep this shit competitive” bar and Drake hoed out over it because that nigga can’t rap on his own.

Drake lost the moment he got in his feelings and tried to play mob boss. Pay attention to the lack of people bigging him. You don’t think Wayne and Nicki wouldn’t step up and try to stop this shit. Drake didn’t just piss off Kendrick with his hoe actions.
>>
>>121792470
What was Drakes most direct respond to Control? I can't keep track of the timeline on this shit
>>
>>121792470
>You don’t think Wayne and Nicki wouldn’t step up and try to stop this shit.
Drake was at Nicki's concert a week ago begging for support and didn't get it, lol. Although with how Nicki just embarrassed herself against Megan, as well as her husband and brother's scandals, Drake's honestly better off without her getting involved.
>>
>>121792520
He didn’t have any he just bitched about it in an interview and that’s where hip hop people started to lose a lot of respect
>>
>>121789727
its because this site is now infested with jeets, who are Drake simps...

the relationship between indians and their SAAR relationship with jews is well known, this is just another facet of it manifesting...

me, personally? i think Kendrick causing UMGs golden boy investment to forever be associated with being a pedo is great, i hope this shitty industry suffers major losses because of it but unfortunately i know its likely not to happen...
>>
>>121792333
>he has 5 disses left
Two more weeks with a raid, right? All these delusions is not a good look
>>
>>121792470
The amount of people backing you doesn’t mean shit if the entourage supporting and working with you is just as demented as you are. Let’s not even get into the jealousy and racial bias side of the beef
>>
>>121792748
Nobody fucks with Drake. He is a cornball.
>>
>>121792798
drake has people on his side like savage, yachty, and durk but they wouldnt dare speak up for him in this beef
>>
>>121792798
A cornball that makes them seethe in jealousy
>>
>>121792843
>savage, yachty, and durk
why have they been silent then?
>>
>>121792520
https://youtube.com/watch?v=pVnyw52fYBQ
Ignore the retard it was addressed here
>>
https://www.okliar.com/
>>
>>121792798
A payroll is not your friend
>>121792861
Not all hatred is jealousy and nobody has a phobia of that homo. You’re getting it twisted. Must be the braids
>>
>>121792880
I literally said they wont speak up for him. By speaking up for drake you go against the industry. Only people like akademiks speak up for drake because he has nothing to lose
>>
>>121792892
I’m sure they have a cucked phobia after he ran through their women. And it sounds like you’re ready to come out the closet
>>
>>121792903
>for him
Speaking out against the enemy isn't speaking up for your ally.
Truth is just Kendrick doesn't need any help, and no one would dare come to Drake's aid right now because it's a decisively losing battle.
And since Drake has no real friends that would take an L with him, he lost twice.
>>
>>121792843
Because even they probably know deep down that he's a fraud who will throw them under the bus once he's gotten enough clout from them.
>>
>>121792903
A payroll is not your friend. And they’re making business decisions right now blood. If they were family, if they were friends they would be riding like how the whole coast is riding for Kendrick. There’s levels to the game Drake will never understand. Blood in blood out is a real thing for these people.
>>
>>121791088
>why did RKelly
>why did Jimmy Saville
>why did Michael Jackson
>why did why why did
Some people are shitty parents who don't mind exposing their children to danger. Look at all the parents of child actors, and the lack of safe-guarding their fucking children from industry predators.

Now, do I think Drake is a straight-up pedophile? No.
Do I think Drake is that "family friend" in his 30s-40s that hangs around the 13-14 year old kid, so he can jump in immediately when she hits 18? 100-fucking-percent

Call it grooming or whatever, but Drake has a history of "pre-ordering" pussy.
>>
>>121792920
The real test is let’s see Drake within 500 miles of the car Pacific Ocean stateside
>>
>>121792888
Pretty sure Drake's team made this site
>>
>>121793000
>store
Yep, definitely OVHo behavior
>>
>>121792957
>Truth is just Kendrick doesn't need any help
Kendrick literally got exposed for getting false info from ovo. He is getting dirt anywhere and everywhere he can from anyone
>>121792959
>>121792963
No it's not that. Speaking up for drake rn as an artist in the industry is suicide. Drake isn't the only one being exposed. The entire ovo crew is being exposed for sexual assault and other shit. If you speak up you're standing up for an alleged pedo and will be excommunicated. I don't know how people don't understand that this beef is bigger than drake v kendrick. It's the entire industry wanting drake out of the game. Why do you think the record labels haven't stopped this yet?
>>
>>121792992
>Call it grooming or whatever, but Drake has a history of "pre-ordering" pussy.

Sure morally wrong, but that aint illegal nor is it pedophilia
>>
>>121793073
>Kendrick literally got exposed for getting false info from ovo.
drake still has not slam dunked on him by confirming he took bad info.
It should be such an easy win for him, so why hasn't he done it?
Because either it's fake, or drake can't be for sure and was trying to bluff.
STILL NO MTG REVEAL EITHER
>>
>>121792418
You're either being contrarian, or are completely unfamiliar with Drake's MO. His goto is always to bring in the girlfriend/wives of people he's beefing with. He will either make comments about fucking them, about wanting to fucking them, or planning to fuck them. Literally only reason he keeps taking shots at ASAP Rocky.
>>
File: 18seae.jpg (14 KB, 248x250)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>121793000
>>121792888
6god blessed these double trips
>>
>>121789056
Kendrikeks, our response?
>>
>>121793108
Drake did speak on kendrick getting baited in the heart part 6. But the response was weak because it was right after not like us, a song everyone likes and is bumping.
>>
>>121793118
>reaching: the post
>>
>>121793073
We don’t disagree but I think Kendrick has some people that would fall on swords with him and Drake doesn’t
>>
>>121793151
The response was weak, because it has bad bars. Drake said he already saw epstein angle and the only arguments he could muster were I am to famous.
>>
>>121793151
Drake has nothing or he would have used it. Plus nobody cares about the daughter angle. He’s got known sex traffickers in his house and he grooms middle schoolers. His best defense was how would a rich Jew even get away with this behavior? And then name dropped Epstein. I could only have hoped for such a hilariously bad lolcow rap. He’s about to become Chris Chan if he isn’t careful
>>
>>121793118
This goes back over a decade, too. Common called him out for this exact thing on his Stay Schemin' verse.
>>
>>121793248
He could have destroyed that midget, but decided to release his weakest track so far. But dont worry we live and learn and drizzy will come with a nuke
>>
>>121793285
>But dont worry we live and learn and drizzy will come with a nuke
in 2 more weeks!
>>
>>121793297
I dont mind that. Quality>quantity. That last diss did more harm to drake than that midget ever could
>>
>>121793264
>He’s about to become Chris Chan if he isn’t careful
That outro on Heart Part 6 legit reminds me of every time DSP's tried to deny playing WWE Champions.
>>
>>121793350
Lmao that’s a good reference Turkey Tom video when?
>>
>>121790282
Ur so stupid you don’t even know that Drake’s bars are marketed towards black culture. It’s a meme in the black community that Atlanta=gay. Ur literally a white guy who doesn’t get it HAHAHAHA
>average kshart cuckworth fan
>>
>>121793080
If my teenage daughter had some 30+ year old dude taking these pics with her, we're having a discussion. There ain't shit he has to say to a high schooler for them to be hanging out. That shit is not okay.
>>
>>121793710
why is drake biting his lip like that in the 2nd pic? dude is so corny
>>
>>121793389
>Alright, we've got another fucking idiot in the chat. Another fucking idiot called KendrickLamar bringing up some detractor memes about an 11-year-old daughter. *snort* She's not 11 years old, dummy. *leans in* And now you're banned. ACKACKACK.
>Shout out to Akademiks for the $30 tip, and remember guys, tips help the most.
>>
>>
>>121793851
>drake giving record numbers while losing the beef
This nigga takin more Ls than Ds
>>
>>121793851
The only way drake can win or save face now is by killing himself
>>
>>121792672
Never said any of that but go off
>>
>>121793783
He's a bad bitch, he might pop ass wit' 'em.
>>
>>121793851
Drake can still win
>>
>>121787834
Jealousy. Jealous of him having lighter skin. Jealous of him being #1. Jealous of him being normal sized.

Lil kenny is an angry lil leprechaun who beats up women to deal with his napoleon complex.
>>
>>121794202
shut up fag
>>
>>121793987
But if he has more that has to be proof that the raid is coming, right? I’m just going by your narrative
>>
>>121794267
Not Like Us is #1 tho
>>
>>121793851
I STILL WANT ONE MORE DISS
>>
>>121793341
I mean yeah he underestimated the mental retardation that plagues public reception
>>
>>121794293
Not him but all he had to do is continue to bully Drake with catchy punchlines and beats that slap. But Not Like Us is riding huge wave rn so there’s no reason to step on your own track. Until Drake can disrupt this wave the beef is over.
>>
>>121794267
Yes, Drake is just minding his own business and EVERYONE keeps picking on him.
>the jew cries in fear, as he strikes you in anger
>>
>>121794402
The only thing retarded is Drake shills. I mean I guess it’s easy enough money but man do they look lame
>>
>>121792992
>Some people are shitty parents who don't mind exposing their children to danger
Alright if that’s the case then why is Kendrick not blaming them for letting this happen? He’s using an angle where past victims have no say in what happens to their kids yet that claim is false as well

>Call it grooming or whatever, but Drake has a history of "pre-ordering" pussy
I’ve never heard anything about him fucking these girls when they’re legal
>>
>>121794482
And you’re a Kendrick shill but by seeing much a retarded hypocrite you are it is certainly on brand
>>
>>121794571
Well anon I guess since YOU’VE never heard it it must not have happened. Drake shills can’t even into basic rhetorical skills. Lemme guess, he’s too rich and famous to not get caught? Lmfao
>>
>>121794608
lol your post is literally incoherent rage. Did tear drops fall on your keyboard while you tried to type this?
>>
>>121794449
The numbers and public opinion doesn’t mean shit. Kendrick using cancel culture and Drake’s haters to monopolize on his music does not suddenly create proof that Kendrick’s allegations are true. Would you say you lost the battle if the accusations thrown at you was denied and false but your adversary never did and are most likely true? Of course not
>>
>>121794665
How is it rage? Kendrick got duped by fake info so he’s retarded. He’s calling Drake a pedo misogynist yet defends pedos, wifebeaters, and himself so he’s a hypocrite. And you are a retarded hypocrite by nature
>>
>>121794631
And I guess since you never seen it then it probably happened. Kendrick really does make the brain rot lol
>>
>>121787834
probably for the same reasons that almost everyone who has ever collaborated with drake hates him. why would you assume kendrick ss the problem when drake is actively beefing many of his old "friends"?
>>
File: 1000024855.png (1.24 MB, 1080x1080)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>121790438
>>
Because he hates pedos.
>>
File: IMG_0140.gif (68 KB, 220x195)
68 KB
68 KB GIF
>>121794763
>>121794828
>>121794882
I’ll take them all at once since the solution to the questions you all have posed is not nearly as difficult as you seem to believe. *ahem*
OV-HOES
>OV-HOES
OV-HOES
>OV-HOES
NOW STEP THIS WAY, STEP THIS WAY
>>
>>121794961
He’s talking about Drake with that bar. He also talks about how the person is a snitch and his dad probably is too. It’s definitely not about the white race lmao
>>
>>121789543
It's called paranoia and it's the chad disposition actually. Because these niggers had to be put in line they 100% forced Drake to assume the mode of tyranny
>>
>>121794961
Drake stans with the negative media literacy.
this is post-TPAB kendrick, he's whining about "appropriating" black culture for exploitation.
But nevermind the jungle of hypocrisies here (but it's ok cause kendrick called himself a hypocrite that one time)
>>
>Megastar artist losing career
>lyrical artful artist hitting apex
>Diddy case on the way
It’s joever for hip hop
>>
>>121795184
More like it’s being reborn from the dead
>>
For me it's because of his music
>>
>>121795219
Numbers were falling already, what makes you think they won’t stop falling?
>>
>>121795240
Based
>>
>>121795251
Because Kendrick is the number one streaming artist in the world. Once the vapid whore corporate vampires are banished real musicians can flourish and stop being locked out by payola mafia fags.
>>
>>121795030
t. least retarded Kendickrider
>>
>>121795296
You’re delusional. Kendrick doesn’t appeal to as many people and won’t be putting out music like Drake does because that’s not his style. You are going to end up just seeing a shift away from hip hop in general. Kendrick isn’t going to magically change the way people are or music they listen to because of this.
>>
>>121795184
>lyrical miracle i ride for white liberals
>you a colonizer plus you a fat shamer
>you fucked all of our bitches didn't you
>white master manipulator aubrey general commander

this is kendricks diss
>>
File: ABC3MPR_1200x.jpg (49 KB, 600x800)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>121795533
>Drake's huge bar
>>
>>121795572
Drakes simplicity is a good thing, brevity is the soul of wit and all that
>>
>>121795627
the nigga skipped c...........
Consistency is also a good thing
>>
>>121795572
>i got molested please give my my pulitzer
>yes i got molested, my perpetrator's my uncle
>here's how i got molested but tried to deny it
>it wasn't that i got molested it's that everyone told me i got molested and blocked out memories from the trauma

White liberals put him ontop of their world because of this. It sucks that drake invalidated the entire woke paradigm though, because kendrick has nothing without his appeals to the journalist class
>>
Because he's not black enough, that's it.
>>
File: 1693424478382064.png (307 KB, 612x387)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
chimpboi
>>
>>121795662
this is a nigger, trying to diss the king
>>
>>121795646
You are actually autistic
>>
File: IMG_0689.png (203 KB, 500x764)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>121795652
>>
>>121795696
>it doesn't matter that the line actually doesn't make sense when you think about it for more than 1 second
drake stans are too coombrain damaged.
>>
>>121794828
When has he defended pedos?
>>
>>121795710
give him a grammy
>>
Yeah the rap part of the beef is over. Kendrick got his #1 hit and can end on a really high note with not like us. No way in fuck does drake want to continue this either after the pedo allegations. Only way this beef can continue now is with violence
>>
>>121795751
It makes sense you’re just autistically nit picking inconsequential bullshit
>>
>Kendrick is a filthy NIG-
Drizzy Drake "6ix God" Aubrey Graham
>>
>>121795834
>IM PETTY WITH DEDICATION
>Can't even Commit to a line properly
>>
>>121795870
>BAWWW HE HAS TO GO DOWN NOTE BY NOTE IN ORDER BAWW
stfu
>>
>>121795812
Kendrick should drop a victory track and land a final nail to Drake coffin. Also Fat ass akademiks confirmed Drake is dropping another track. He does not want to go out with Hp6
>>
>>121789149
Can anyone name a single person, outside of Drake, that blew out of the OVO crew or was allowed to grow? This is why they all hate him, but tolerate him. he jumps on the next hot shit, and acts like he is that hot shit. He builds nothing and no one himself.

Shady, GUnit, Dipset, DTP, G.O.O.D., TDE, A$AP, No Limit, Flipmode, Dreamville, Wu-Tang, Roc-a-fella, etc. all had leaders who tried to build up someone else. Drake is a certified bitch.
>>
>>121795930
>STOP HOLDING MY GOAT TO BASIC STANDARDS
lol?
>>
Thanks to the shooting the Embassy is now protected by CSIS
>>
>>121796050
>Canada
>protected
Don't make someone call them pajeet hitters.
>>
>>121795940
50 did not let anyone out of the unit get big lol
>>
>>121796125
Pajeets were slave caste in india and are slaves in Canada by nature
>>
>>121796162
You forgot The Game
(and so did everyone else)
>>
>>121796513
He kicked Game out of G-Unit the moment he got big. That's what their beef was about.
>>
>>121796162
50 Cent pushed an album for each of those dudes. Whether or not they caught fire, or not was on them.
>>
>>121796609
Fuck, that's what I get for writing this out while multi-tasking.
>>
>>121795940
Exactly. And what was always one of the first things everyone said about Nas when they were beefing with him? That the Bravehearts would be literal whos without him. Same thing with Ja Rule. It was always Ashanti and Fat Joe in the videos with him, not Mitsubishi Tah. It used to be frowned on for a highly successful rapper to not have elevated anyone else to stardom after them, or at least given it an honest try. Drake getting away with his clout-chasing behavior and holding everyone else back is just another way he's hurt the genre and eroded the standards that used to exist.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.