[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: TheHeartPart6.jpg (29 KB, 1274x718)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Honestly the hate for "The Heart Part 6" isn't really deserved. Yeah there are some retarded lines like "Everything in my shit is facts" & "Im too famous for that shit" but it is still a good track. His writing was great on here and the track has some of the best bars. The "breeding resentment" line & the "A Minor" line were great. It could've been more relistenable though.
>>
>>121790588
Drake fockng won
Cope seethe bastard
Cuckdrick faggot
>>
A MINNOOOOOOOORRRRR
>>
>>121790605
i felt secondhand embarrassment when i first heard it lol
>>
>>121790617
yeah it was corny af lmao
>>
ughhh drop a new song already
>>
>>121790632
LMAO alright bro don't let the scary kikes nibble your foreskin in your sleep tonight
>>
>121790694
didnt read but I know i made you mad lmfao
>>
I used to think Drake was the villain in this beef, but now I realize that Kendrick is the true villain.
>disstracks mostly lack substance, so he uses shock value to tide the public opinion
>leans into his reputation as a lyrical rapper with the diss tracks to gaslight people into thinking it's deep
>call drake a manipulator first to make sure nobody catches on
>sandwich two diss tracks betweens drakes response to make people forget and undervalue it
>moralfag hard, especially for pedophilia since many people are aggressively against it
>moralfag the hardest in your catchiest song to distract people from your previous disses and lack of clever bars
This is why Kendrick is winning public opinion, especially over non rap listeners and normalfags. He truly is an evil mastermind.
>>
bloody bastard drake drizzy sixGOD won benchod
>>
lil bro is still seething lmaooo
>>
It is unsurprising that Kendrick Lamar has achieved a unanimous victory in this beef. He has always been considered the superior artist and writer by most critics and by the wider hip hop culture. Throughout his entire career, Kendrick has had more acclaim and more credibility than Drake. This was like if the Kansas City Chiefs went up against a Canadian Football team. Like yeah, the Chiefs would win by a lot. They’re just not on the same level.

It’s been fun. It was really cool to watch the two biggest names in hip-hop go at each other, even if it wasn’t really a fair fight. I respect the dedication of the Drake fans too. You guys are really getting after it, which is commendable. Honestly, Drake owes you guys his gratitude since nobody else is fighting for him.

It will be sad to watch /mu/ go back to normal - which is to say: a dying board that is barely even interested in music other than to call nearly every artist a “trust fund band” and other bland repetitive bait shitposts. Good night.
>>
>>121790750
yup that tinfoil hat sure provides a lot of security huh
>>
>>121790588
beef is the same as their careers: Kendrick saying woke shit, Drake making meaningless shit you can bop your head to

none of it important
>>
>>121790769
Based well written post, drakecucks lost are in ultra cope mode, attention starved schizo in this thread is proof
>>
Damn it feels good to be Kennychad, we cant stop winning
>>
>>121790754
Kinda this.
I sort of don't like Kendrick anymore, after trying to talk "directly" to Drake's kid.
Why does no one talk about how creepy and low that was?

I thought he was better than that.
>>
XO won
>>
>>121790769
I think Drake still won to be quite desu with you guys. Yeah I'm bias against kendrickfags but my judgement for a rap beef is how good the bars are and how the song plays. Can you see yourself casually listening to Meet the Grahams? Or Euphoria? You can say the same thing about Taylor Made Freestyle or TPH6 but Drake just sounds cooler and colder. Kendrick sounded the best in Like That because he didn't sound like a Twitter user.
>>121790854
>Sorry for interrupting the thread.
Don't feel bad, these threads don't really matter.
>>
Mr Morale isn't as bad as I initially thought it was
>>
>>121790821
Drake's tracks were obviously better music, yes.
idk if anything either guy said is true, and i really don't care cuz they're not my friends nor my family
>>
>>121790927
>all the songs are mid & the same BUT drake sounds cooler so he won
opinion discarded fag
>>
When you think about it, Drake is the worst thing to ever happen to hip hop and is the reason it's dying
>>
>>121790598
>>121790605
G'day saars
>>
File: 1671577166270825.png (427 KB, 576x512)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
THEY NOT LIKE US
THEY NOT LIKE US
THEY NOT LIKE US
>>
W janny for cleaning up the thread
>>
>>121791023
When you think about it, Drake emphasizes exactly why hip hop has become number 1 music genre over the past 2 decades.
>>
>>121790927
You’re free to judge it any way you like. Kendrick has won to the wider world. But if you prefer Drake’s songs, then I don’t see any problem with that.
>>
>>121790769
>It will be sad to watch /mu/ go back to normal - which is to say: a dying board that is barely even interested in music other than to call nearly every artist a “trust fund band” and other bland repetitive bait shitposts. Good night.
Don't forget the K-pop threads that drive most of the board's traffic. It is sad when you think about it - not only is this the most exciting thing to happen to /mu/ in years, it really feels like the same thing for the music industry itself, certainly it's more engaging than just watching Taylor Swift win at everything or the shambling corpse that the indie scene has become. Considering both of them are in their upper 30s this is like the end of an era; will there ever be anything as interesting related to music again or is decline inevitable? Where are the zoomer equivalents of Drake/Kendrick?
>>
>>121790869
nah man you don't get it thats just how deep KDot is.
the verse for Drake's imaginary daughter is actually like a statement about colonization and it's intersection with feminine repression.
>>
>>121790997
Push Ups + Family Matters are not mid in any universe. I think Drake barely makes non slop tracks but you gotta give it to him, they were pretty good. People are just too caught up in bias sometimes to appreactie things, myself included.
>>
>>121790588
>His writing was great on here
No
>and the track has some of the best bars
Hell No
>>121790754
>>moralfag the hardest in your catchiest song to distract people from your previous disses and lack of clever bars
Literally every song Kendrick dropped in this beef was loved by the culture
>>
>>121791296
NTA but I agree. I prefer Kendrick, but Drake did a good job with those diss tracks. I even agree with some of his criticisms of Kendrick.
>>
>read this thread
>kendrick went too low
>drake had some good bars!
>kendrick pretended that he was being deep!

so all you >white people understand. in a rap beef there is no going too far. look at ether, look at hit em up and even story of adidon if you want to mention something recent. drake made good songs and if it was pretty much anyone else he would've won. his loss (in the court of black public opinion which is the only one that matters in rap beef) came with the heart 6. it wasn't even bad as a song but it was purely defensive and he said "i'm too famous to be a pedo" and mentioned epstein and millie bobby brown by name when kendrick didn't? that sorta defensiveness normally only happens when you're guilty. also saying "we leaked the info and we got you" but then saying "the people who leaked the info are clowns"

anyway as a lightskin thanks for reading my blog and remember THEY NOT LIKE US
>>
>>121791296
Family Matters was great but it had no chance of surviving the Meet the Grahams nuke followed by Not Like Us
>>
>>121791296
Push Ups has aged like milk. Most of his bragging on that song has since been contradicted in the most embarrassing fashion. The "drop and give me fifty" refrain is like Eminem at his corniest. Family Matters was good, though.
>>
File: GM7bKnMXMAAPm78.jpg (48 KB, 864x1186)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
BBL DDRRRRIIIZZZAAAYYYY
BBBBBLLLLLLLL DDRRIIIZAAYY
>>
>>121791470
>Push Ups has aged like milk.
In what way? What specifically aged poorly? I could see how the MJ/Prince lines aged bad because of the ending to Family Matters but I don't see anything else aging bad.
>>
>>121791296
Family Matters was great.
Push up was weak in my opinion, tho.
>>
>>121790588
>drake denies he is a pedophile
>damn, drake losing the beef for dat one
I guess I just don't get "the culture." What is the appropriate response?
He ignores it they'll say he's dodging it. He denies it, and that's proof he did it?

Drake fucked up on this track, cuz he didn't realize how fucking retarded the audience is. This whole angle about Kendrick projecting his abuse trauma... really optimistic to think the audience would understand that.
It's not really that complicated but we are dealing with smooth brains who just wanna see blood.
Not a great track, it's just a beat to say some shit over, but damn the reaction to it does not give much faith in humanity.
>>
>Yeah I'm not gonna lie this shit was some- some good exercise (sucks teeth) it's good to get out and get the pen working
>>
>>121790598
Oy vey
>>
>>121791591
>Get more love in the city that you from, nigga
He begged YG and Game for support on Family Matters and got nowhere.
>Metro, shut your ho ass up and make some drums, nigga
BBL DRIZZYYYYY
>I be with some bodyguards like Whitney
Same mistake he made with Pusha, he opened the door for Kendrick to bring up his personal life and embarrass him with it.
>Nah, pussy, now you on your own when you speakin' up
Drake is quite literally on his own now unless you count his ghostwriters. Everybody is either supporting Kendrick or staying out of it entirely. And even at the time, this line already contradicted his whining about "20 v. 1" and "everybody teaming up" elsewhere on the track.
>All that lil' heartbroken Twitter shit for bitches
He's spent more of this beef pouting on Instagram than responding.
>Beggin' Kai Cenat, boy, you not fuckin' beatin' us
He just blocked Kai Cenat today for criticizing Heart Part 6.
>Numbers-wise, I'm out of here, you not fuckin' creepin' up
He's now whining that he doesn't care about Kendrick's streaming numbers since Kendrick's started beating his ass on Spotify.
>Money-wise, I'm out of here, you not fuckin' sneakin' up
He's since accused Kendrick of having unlimited money to spend on botted comments and views.
>>
>drake's red button was having a woman moment and thinking grown adults treat IG like him
>>
>>121792019
>BBL DRIZZYYYYY
That does count as "making some drums"
>>121792019
>Same mistake he made with Pusha, he opened the door for Kendrick to bring up his personal life and embarrass him with it
That just depends on if you think he got btfo'd or not
Everything else is fair.
>>
Do people actually enjoy Drake's music? It's so bland and uninspired. Literal symbol of how (((they))) have corporatize and corrupt everything (((they))) touch.
>>
>>121792272
>That does count as "making some drums"
I guarantee Drake wasn't expecting Metro to make one of the greatest beats of all time and give it out for free so the entire internet could call him a pedo over it.
>>
>>121792322
Yes millions.
>>
>>121792322
Drake's dancehall stuff is pretty good, pretty much the only things i occasionally relisten to.
>>
>>121791322
"The culture" is white suburban people who don't listen to rap and greatly dislike Drake because of his personality, in my experience (anecdotal evidence)
>>
>>121790588
The Mariah Carey bar clears anything Kendrick wrote. Imagine if they were battling face to face and he said that? Whole crowd would turn against Kendrick
>>
>>121792322
Only NPCs like his music
>>
>>121792405
that line didn't strike a chord with me
>>
>>121792405
If Kendrick actually got abused, that line is cold blooded as fuck lmao.
>>
>>121792405
>Imagine if they were battling face to face and he said that?
imagine if they were battling face to face and Drake did that lame ass outro
they'd beat his ass on stage
>>
>>121792422
Cuz ur a cornball that got made fun of hard in school. It’s such a funny bar cuz of the way he says it, implying Kendrick spirals whenever he hears touch my body
>>
>>121792466
He wouldn’t do the outro because it’s a studio track retard. Imagine Kendrick doing the intro of euphoria in a rap battle? They’d just laugh and boo at him with black dudes in the crowd heckling him “da fuck?” You keep giving this bitter manlet a million passes cuz you don’t like Drake. You actually have the temperament of a woman.
>>
I’m starting to feel homeless in this beef. I hate Drake but the Kendrick fans calling people pedo for being attracted to 18 year olds is pushing me away from that side. Bunch of hyper moralistic prudes.
>>
>>121792482
Drake making fun of molestation while coming in with Young Money is some thick irony.
>>
>>121792522
kendrick meant MBB and a whole alleged trafficking ring too.
>>
>>121792522
>>121792640
also Drake hanging out with Karl Malone who impregnated a 13 yo
>>
>>121791442
Thank you for reiterating Fantano's opinion. Do you have one of your own that you would like to share?
>>
>>121792505
>He wouldn’t do the outro because it’s a studio track retard.
I wouldn't be so sure about that when his idea of freestyling involves stalling for time and staring at his phone until his ghostwriters send him the lyrics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uKSeyYFGRo
>>
>>121792019
We are XX many years removed from Hailie's Revenge, and we still have singing niggas not coping the fact this is the line where art meets an ass-whupping. Ja Rule should've been a history lesson, but some people need hands-on experience.
>>
>>121792774
Kendrick dropping on Karl Malone next?
>>
>>121792322
drake has hours of classic music.
kendrick has 2 albums tops with a handful of singles and feature.

If you try to listen to his most dick rode album, TPAB, you will fall asleep after 10 min.
Morale and the big steppers could be used to torture niggas in prisons
>>
>>121791442
He did however name Weinstein. And Kendrick had already shook shit up, before he released that track people were all like “uhh he’s not addressing the pedo allegation but he’s addressing the child?!?” And when he did address it you go “wtf he addressed it?!?!? Guilty!!” You bias motherfuckers already made up your mind before anything started. But I digress if he was right time will tell.
>>
>>121791560
BBL Drizzy is the most inventive track out of all of them, a perfect instrumental diss
>>
>>121792873
going after a retired man is pretty low for kendrick....
>>
>>121791442
difference between this and ether or adidon is pusha and nas weren't lying
>>
>>121792874
>Morale and the big steppers could be used to torture niggas in prisons
Yeah you're probably right. They would get pissed pretty quickly if you put that on.
>>
>>121792454
The joke is that the song "mother I sober" is about people not believing kendrick when he says he wasn't molested, so Drake also coming out and "misinterpreting" that way to rub it in. Quite brilliant really and midwits like fantano saying drake didn't understand the song is pretty ironic and funny
>>
File: 243239.jpg (77 KB, 1228x553)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>121792640
>>121792774
I'm not talking about Kendrick but rather his fans on social media. On KTT they dogpiled and banned this guy for saying 18 year olds are more attractive than 38 year olds.
>>
>>121792522
If Kendrick really has the scoop on some crazy pedo ring, like why the fuck is he drip feeding it in a fucking rap diss battle?
go to the police. do something about it. like wtf.
>>
>>121792454
he wasn't, drake's dumbass didn't get that kendrick was mentioning his mother's abuse, not his own
>>
>>121792951
Complaining about KTT being Current_Year normalfag hell is your own problem.
>>
>>121790754
You forgot how most of the shit he was crying about can be applied to him and the people he’s involved with. Diss tracks are invalid when you’re a hypocritical and habitual liar
>>
>>121792928
That angle would be believable if it we were talking about a rapper who's actually ruthless and intelligent, not Drake and his ghostwriters.
>>
>>121792928
Yeah it's all a shit show from the industry trying to cannibalize the biggest Buffalo. The fact fantano even feels the need to get involved.
>>
>>121793016
this
>>
>>121792902
Drizzy drake got cake like violet meyers/
Baddest export in the game since Mel Ford/
BBL Drizzy you clappin ass with alexis texas/
Throw a band that boy will drop it for me, up and down/
Came with me to the VIP I scored a touchdown
>>
>>121792965
He flipped the line and took his mother's stance that Kenny was lying about the abuse trying to cover it up.
>>
File: 16496394731326.jpg (62 KB, 749x441)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>121790754
Absolutely based, Kendrick on his villainarc. He truly hates Drake, meanwhile I actually think Drake is still a fan.
And the faggot Drake was supposedly the petty and scheming one. He even set up a ruse, had Kendrick bite on it. Still Drake failed because the little midget got everyone dancing and calling Drake a pedo.
>>
>>121790769
Why would a Canadian Football team be in the discussion for the big 3, several top tier NFL teams considered them the superior team, and makes far more money than the NFL team? You’re letting racial bias get in the way of your critical thinking and in turn makes you highly delusional
>>
https://youtu.be/UmnwDG2MIIY?si=PREJBmLZhTa7HLAS
>>
>>121793016
Ok well that is clearly what the song is saying, not my fault you can't believe it because you don't like drake
>>
File: 1402954334634.gif (737 KB, 246x246)
737 KB
737 KB GIF
>>121793153
Seriously the best beat of the whole beef. Metro won.
>>
>>121792977
its not even normalfags, its the woke mob
normal men would give another man props for that
>>
>>121792874
All of Drake's songs sound the same. If I'm falling asleep to something, it's his discography. At least Kendrick tries to change it up with every album and doesn't rap in that monotone voice all the time.
>>
>>121793214
if kenny rapped monotone it would be an improvement over most of his flows
no one trying to hear a 30 something year old man putting on a scared kid voice
>>
>>121793214
His singles and features are better than his albums.
most his albums views and onwards are collections of filler to try and game streaming numbers.
>>
>>121793100
yeah, cope
everyone knows that drake isn't the brightest bulb of the bunch
>>
>>121793084
kekkkkk
>>
>>121793268
What do you do for a living mr. Smart guy?
>>
>>121792951
oh right that's true. Americans are retarded people, dunno why people can't get over Drake kissing a 17 (+ 364 days) year old when he was 24 when there's much weirder shit about him out there (e.g the Malone stuff and texting Millie when she was 13 giving her "boy advice" when he was 30)
>>
>>121791901
>What is the appropriate response?
"I don't fuck kids", there. Not that hard
>>
>>121793310
i work in the biological field lol
u dickriding for free?
>>
>>121790754
I don’t listen to rap from about the last 20 years. As an outsider the Kendrick side of things comes off as pure gaslighting.
>>
>>121792322
It's hip-hop's Call Me Maybe. It's not the best of the genre or interesting, but it satisfies a broad spectrum of the audience with mindless, catchy pop.
>>
>>121792322
A broken clock hits the right time twice a day is how I feel about drake music wise

IYRTITL had no misses tho but other than a mixtape drake is Brazilian butt lift ass
>>
File: 1709903065193455.png (166 KB, 748x650)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>121793352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9lRnB-N3M0
>>
>>121790609
out of 10
>>
>>121792953
Maybe Kendrick or whoever fed him that info already did? I don't know why niggas think every investigation needs to available to the public.
>>
>>121792902
Metro really masterminded the fuck out of this whole thing.
https://youtube.com/shorts/g8lQJu7_u_E?si=hzJyJTQRcTrTyYaY
>>
>>121791943
he thought he really did something with that line, corniest shit ever
>>
>>121793476
nah he lil bro'd him it was lowkey dope
>>
>>121791943
funny he wrote that amidst his ghostwriter allegations being brought up
but it sounds so corny that I'm convinced that only he could make that line and think he ate with that
>>
>>121793476
ahem
>"HE A NARCISSIST, MISOGYNIST, LIVIN’ INSIDE HIS SONGS"
>>
>>121793476
I wish I was there the moment he started seeing reactions to that bullshit. The amount of times Drake was just punching the fuck out of the air this weekend...
>>
>>121793558
yeah kenny believes in equality thats why he ok with beating his baby mama
>>
>>121792953
you do that in the industry and you'll be blacklisted for life if not straight up murdered
if OVO runs a trafficking ring then 100% there's higher ups in UMG and other artists involved (including our /b/tard cashcow)
>>
>>121793521
This goes over kendrick’s head
>>
>>121793638
not hard to do that nigga 5.5
>>
File: driz.jpg (62 KB, 814x696)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
not only is he a pedo hes not even dom in the relationship what a fag halfbreed
>>
>>121793656
this is an own goal
he turns off his rizz around the under age and you clown him for it
>>
>>121793521
Have you ever been convinced the posters on here that try to say "thanks for your concession" have actually won an argument?
That's why Drake is doing here.
Trying to fight back tears
>haha i won but g-good try kendrick
>>
Drake thinking he had something with family sharters is still the funniest shit
>>
>>121793692
i can tell you've lost a lot of arguments here
>>
>>121793656
goals
>>
>>121793344
>biological field
You can be a teacher's assistant or something and make 40k a year and be a dummy. Post salary or you can't call anyone dumb
>>
>>121793429
So like 8.8/10?
>>
>>121793707
The funniest part of this beef was
>YO DOT I GOT YOU
>>
>>121793746
you first babe
>>
>>121793768
>CANT EVEN THINK OF A DRAKE LINE
is somehow still the best line
>>
>>121793768
Someone told Kanye about Drake's ancestry and it was go time
>>
>>121793768
He exposed Lucian and drakes lifetime deal, murdered j cole so bad he bowed out, and embarrassed drake
>>
File: 1688860299409174.png (892 KB, 1179x2556)
892 KB
892 KB PNG
>>121793797
>MY FRIENDS CALL ME YE :)
>>
File: drace.jpg (1.08 MB, 1170x1279)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>121793678
ah yes just like he did facetiming a 16 yo Charlotte D'Alessio or having dinner with 18 yo Hailey Baldwin or touching a underage fan on stage as a "skit" hes just friends with a whole bunch of very young women as a 30 yo kek
>>
>>121792928
>>121792965
drake is taking a leap and a guess on that, but if he's right this is pure psychopath shit.
>guesses that Kendrick get molested
>trauma from his own confessions, this why you obsessed with this etc
then he goes for a dunk with the Mariah Carey line. this is just a cheap shot though.
the true fucking psychopath moment is this
>I never been with no one underage, but now I understand why
>this the angle that you really mess with
>Just for clarity, I feel disgusted, I'm too respected
Drake isn't disgusted that Kendrick got molested, he's disgusted that Kendrick would accuse him.
If Kendrick was molested, this track is a full psychopath mode defcon 5 declaration of war.
When you read the rest of it, Drake is just twisting the knife more and more.

Of course how hard this hits hinges on what really happened. And I guess only Kendrick really knows.
But from Drake's point of view, it's probably worth just taking the chance on being right on his hunch. Part of Mother I is Kendrick expressing that he did have some doubt creep into his mind about what really did happen. Drake is fueling that fire and trying to push Kendrick into all those nightmares.
If Drake is right, this is a basically a killshot, and only Kendrick would ever really know. Maybe that would explain the shooter at Drake's house, I dunno. If he's wrong, Drake can just play it off as part of the diss.

>You mentionin' A minor, but niggas gotta B sharp and tell the fans, "Who was it?"
We can take another reading of this line. Who was it? The minor was Kendrick is the implication.

This is Drake hitting Kendrick at his weakest deepest trauma, cutting it back open and rubbing salt in the wound. Drake prays Kendrick recovers from both incidents, and then goes right back to blaming Kendrick for the Dave Free thing because of his childhood trauma.

Drake is a total fucking psychopath lmao.
>You could drop a hundred more records, I'll see you later
>>
>>121793823
Pretty sre only Push calls him Ye and that's because hes the only one that can properly say Yé
>>
>>121791943
>pssh nothin personnel, kid
ass bar. every other line in that track was like that. what happens when a studio singer thought he could fake himself into battle rapping
>>
>>121793781
I didnt call anyone stupid. If drake is so stupid then why can't you comprehend his lyrics properly? Get off the toilet and back to work boy your 30 minute lunch break is over
>>
>>121793873
you need to go outside and find some real friends
youre sheltered and will never be part of the culture
kendrick didnt send shooters over this beef, it was gang related
>>
>>121793837
he facetimed a fan and by your own admission he did a skit
>or having dinner with 18 yo
terrible bait
>>
File: pepe.jpg (58 KB, 976x850)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Family Matters is banger but at the end of the day Drake cant keep up with Kendrick. Even with his singing, hes still out skilled by Kendricks rapping. Drake could never be able to drop an introspective diss track like MTG and then the next day drop a Westcoast banger. Hes a one trick pony and Hp6 is proof of that. If you are looking at this objectively with the dumbass allegations on both sides, you know Kdot won.
>>
>>121793936
you're right I do. thanks for the heads up homie.
whatever about the shooter, just a throw away idea.
am I wrong that drake is trying to be a psycho on this though? i dont need to be in the culture to understand that.
>>
>>121793919
you one of drake's bitches with that inside scoop of the true meaning of his lyrics? hope he pays you well at least
>>
>>121793936
Kendrick doesn't have shooters, he is a 4'8" nerd with a wide molested butthole
>>
File: 500x500.jpg (25 KB, 500x500)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>121793997
if only drake stans really knew
>>
>>121793997
anyone with that much money can find someone to shoot for him, if drake or you grew up where kendrick did you wouldve been eaten alive
>>
File: 1712824942806826.png (1.28 MB, 659x1085)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>121793997
think it's this dude who wins the ass-gaping championships
>>
>>121793964
this isnt about bangers this is a beef
drake murdered kendricks wholesome persona
take the bullshit alligations away and what does kendrick have? "y-you're a colonizer who fucked waynes wife"
weak af
>>
>>121793964
Drake is a better battle rapper then Kendrick.
>>
File: 1695750632762104.png (3.59 MB, 2000x1000)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB PNG
>>121794039
drake took the pedo-pandering tendencies from his industry colleague
>>
>>121793962
Touching a 17 yo boob and kissing her isn’t a skit that’s why there are quotations retard, why do you care so much about a pedos reputation on 4chan?
>18yo
Pretty weird they were talking since she was 14 by her own admission but ig that’s just a skit too and drake being a rizzless friend to another minor that needs “boy advice”
>>
People are going to gradually realise that Drake won this beef. The shift will occur when normies start to be told that Kendrick is making wild accusations with literally zero basis in reality.

I even predict Kendrick will have to do an official apology and it will be hilarious watching them squirm. Trust the plan
>>
>>121794073
kendricks also meant to be deep and drake showed him out as a dumbass who easily marked out
>>
>>121794114
>People are going to gradually realise that Drake won this beef.
I've never seen someone lose so hard they self-snitch as hard as Drake.
>>
>>121794114
what are you on my nigga
>>
>>121794167
Drake was unfairly smeared by a disgruntled and molested dwarf. People will come to realize this.

>>121794178
The truth
>>
>>121793352
>As an outsider the Kendrick side of things comes off as pure gaslighting.
Funny you say that
https://youtu.be/urP2_pjBI14?si=jNyrBmQTg0YTRutZ&t=221
>>
>hey Kendrick talk about how I like young girls
Ok bet
>Hey Kendrick talk about the slaves again
Ok bet
>Hey Kendrick talk about me being a deadbeat father with an 11 yr old daughter which I planted cause it's not like I did that with my son
Ok bet
Drake needs to get rid of all his yes men cause he is a fucking retard
>>
>Future mixtape Friday
Based
>>
>>121793535
He definitely wrote all of Part 6 because there's absolutely no way that a team of committee appointed ghost writers would let shit like "The Epstein angle was the shit I expected" go through
>>
File: 1713491157517567.png (730 KB, 620x935)
730 KB
730 KB PNG
>>121794285
off-top but his son looks permanently miserable
>>
>>121794114
>>121794239
people have been calling drake a pedo for years this literally just emboldened them, and there is plenty of evidence of his actions with underage girls, drake genuinely hasn't been on top since like 2018 and anybody that appreciates music in any way knows that drake hasn't made anything that isn't club slop or the same sounding shit for the last 3 years
>>
>>121794302
MORE
DISSES
PLEASE
hope them atl niggas say SOMETHING
>>
>>121794073
Who cares about having a wholesome persona when whole internet is calling Drake a pedo right now. Drake is using allegations the same as Kendrick. Drake had some nice bars about the wife beating but who had the better flow? Kendrick. Whos music is topping the charts right now? Kendrick. Who had to waive the white flag? Drake.
>>
>>121794285
>Hey Kendrick talk about me being a deadbeat father with an 11 yr old daughter which I planted cause it's not like I did that with my son
kek and what even changes if Kendrick was wrong about the daughter thing? Drake's only half a deadbeat? lol
It took him a year to recognize Adonis existed so time will tell.
>>
>>121794432
okliar.com
>>
Drake flipped the a minor line very well
>>
>>121794354
Hahaha what the fuck is this
>>
>>121794486
retard
>>
>>121794486
said nobody
>>
>>121794477
He was planning on releasing an Adidas line named after his son. This was planned before Pusha T revelead Drake had a son. How do you know he's a deadbeat?
>>
>instant seethe replies
lol, there ain’t no objectivity
>>
>>121794486
oh look the drake troll spammer posted
>>
>>121793768
Nobody even acknowledging him was the funniest part
>>
>>121794553
kbots are pathetic
>>
>>121794550
>
cause he didnt do shit until pusha said something
>>
>>121794486
Drake can't even say his ABCs correctly
>You mentionin' A minor, but niggas gotta B sharp >and tell the fans, "Who was it?"
>You thought you left D flat, D major
>>
>>121794580
We don't know the private lives of artists. We have no right to accuse them of being deadbeats.
>>
>>121794610
drakes a deadbeat
>>
>>121794486
Here's a (You). Now really more people should be talking about his lack of energy with the "D major" compared to Kendrick's "A minor"
It's so deflated lol it's like watching some guy tell a joke he knows isn't landing so he starts lowering his voice and eventually gives up
Guess the shitty outro where it's obvious he's tired overshadowed it
>>
>>121794591
>D made ya
>I slit your throat with the razor and do rick Ross air like that one flight from Malaysia
This was cold but Ken stans don’t like rap like that they just like the flowery art pieces, they’re tourists
>>
>>121794648
You are retarded
>he has to sound like Kendrick when he said the a minor line because….because he just does!!!!
>>
>>121794670
>>I slit your throat with the razor and do rick Ross air like that one flight from Malaysia
Drake so down on money that he had to pull Hopsin from the home to write for him?
>>
>>121794550
Like Pusha said: "Adonis is your son, he deserves more than an Adidas press run." Waiting on a paycheck from Adidas before he'd actually be a dad already made Drake look terrible.
>>
File: 314657658.png (1.7 MB, 1920x1080)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
I feel like there's something up with the 3rd part of Family Matters...
> this part very specifically refers only to Kendrick, both in vocals, but also in scenery
> "Anthony set up the plays"
> camera zooms out afterwards to show us somebody's bra (?)
> "Unless you don't want to be seen with anyone that isn't blacker than you"
> big-ass TV Screen with a 'RECORDING' note on top like something had to be censored (as if to say he had something on tape)
> ==> reminiscent of porn flicks (I always had the feeling that "drop and give'em 50" was also supposed to mean "drop/shake your ass")
> "you digging for dirt should be digging for proof"
> ==> he is carrying something heavy, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same exact suitcase that 'mysteriously' was stolen from his dad
> you literally see girl posters and a mickey mouse poster right next to them, seems like he really set Kendrick up with that info
now this is where you got me fucked up
> 2 people besides Drake are present at the same weird location (?)
> THE SHED
> SOME WEIRD-ASS LOOKING SHED WITH BARS, THAT WAS PUNCHED INTO, OR SOMETHING WAS DUG OUT OF (?)
> You see him talking to another guy (?)
> Camera zoomed out again, ONLY SHOWING THE GODDAMN SHED
Bros, I cannot stress enough, how unironically every single scene we see in that last part was rubbing into Kendrick...so what the fuck do those last scenes mean?

Timestamp, but my gut feeling is telling me Drake has more to drop. I am glad I changed horses, I doubt this is over yet.
>>
>>121794703
Yeah you’re a dork
>>
>>121794770
drake saying something so out of character like threatening to slit throats is just so incredibly cringy.
Especially after TWO BAD BITCHES.
>>
>>121794486
why are there seething replies
I don't think anyone in these threads are human
>>
>>121794239
>unfairly
>waaaahhh he called me a pedo :((((
>>
>>121794802
Because it's a fucking troll and widely known as a garbage bar. B sharp doesn't exist, it's like calling ten nineplusone.
>>
>>121794826
>girl you a musician? me toooo
>>
THESE YAMS DESERVE A TROPHYYYYYY
>>
>>121794670
That's an awfully hot coffee pot!
>>
>>121793823
Kek
Best timeline.
>>
>>121794837
>NO YOU CAN'T MAKE ME FUN FOR BEING DUMB IT SOUNDED FIRE OKAY
>>
>>121794837
You know who isn't a musician? Drake
>>
>>121794884
and now I need to make an ESL joke on myself first before anyone else can like the shart part 6
>>
>>121794867
KENDRICK SPOT ME? PROBABLY NOT
NOT THE KINDA MIDGETS I LIKE
I MEAN UHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>121794802
These are the same people who think Kendrick is some perfect messiah, so much so that Kendrick had to say something against it
>>
>>121793616
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drizzy/comments/1cnaq9k/woman_talks_about_the_hardrock_hotel_incident/
Kung Fu Kenny story
>>
>>121794802
>>121794975
>say something retarded
>why are there so many people taking objection???
>>
Nah, heart part 6 was completely deflated. They haven't even bothered to put it on streaming yet because they know.
>>
>>121794993
the saddest thing about this is drake trying to moralize by "exposing" violence, but he just couldn't help himself with monetizing it with merch.
>>
>>121794975
>so much so that Kendrick had to say something against it
Nah he's just racist against the main demographic of his fans (spawns of Yakub)
>>
Thanks to the shooting the Embassy is now protected by CSIS
>>
>>121794997
>say Drake had a good line
>nooooo you can’t le say that!!
Do you hear yourself? Man, I thought Kendrick stans were supposed to be super smart?
>>
Cuckdrick lost
>>
>>121795222
...the kid diddling games via nonparticipation.
>>
>>121794826
but doesn't it exist via technicality
>>
>>121795221
it wasn't a good line.
>hit you back itll be a lot safer
should be the one you retards run with
but it's still just one okay line.
Meanwhile kendrick's shitposts and incoherent noises got spammed more than drake's legitimate lines
WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP
OVER FOR THE FAN
WOP WOP WOP
>>
>Kendrick is a filthy NIG-
Drizzy Drake "The 6ix God" Aubrey Graham
>>
Kendrick biggest song of his career is singalong about PEDOPHILIA
OH NO NO NO NO
>>
>>121795284
i'd love to see Drake go full jew.
It'd truly be a transcendent moment for hip-hop.
>>
Kendrick is just a bitter jealous manlet. He's so puny and unfuckable, there's nothing he can do to "win".

Little man anger will never ever be a thing, sorry Kendrickcels.
>>
>>121790754
>moralfag the hardest in your catchiest song to distract people from your previous disses and lack of clever bars
This.
>>
>>121795282
It was a good line.
>should be the one you run with
There were many good lines overall. And this is the problem with you, you think all I care about is spamming something. that’s how I know it’s all about some kinda propaganda war, Drake had plenty of good bars in his tracks.
>>
>>121795332
still went #1 tho
>>
>>121795188
Kendrick's have no response to this because they're spiralling
>>
>>121795338
>Drake had plenty of good bars in his tracks.
nothing more convincing than having to post anything but the actual bars to convince people
>>
>>121795342
Kendricks biggest song of his career is singalong about PEDOPHILIA
>>
>>121795366
"Breeding resentment"
"Hit you up" like you said
"Rick Ross airplane"
>>
Kendrick just opened his mouth

Somebody molest him
>>
>>121795366
Yeah let me go bar by bar in his records so you can just say they’re not good, kys Stan it’s just console war with most of you now
>>
Drake misinterpreting Kendricks song is probably the biggest L and self own in history
>>
>>121794747
Welcome to the based side fren, Drake already won for me because his songs were better. I don't care who "the internet " thinks won
>>
My 60 year old parents in my balkan shithole country asked me about drake and kdot
What the fuck
>>
>>121795435
point is, none of drakes supposed bars are organically good, otherwise they would have been memed in a good way.
>>
Family Matters is the best song from the beef.

Nobody is gonna listen to Not Like Us a week from now.
>>
File: 1697967280686120.png (307 KB, 612x387)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>121795332
kendrick looks somewhat cute, drake has the mutt gene that makes him look like a grinning chimp
>>
>>121795468
>point is [im an underaged faggot]
>>
kendrick got molested
hes 4'9
he's raising dave free's kids
his biggest song is a singalong about pedophilia
he has size 7 baby feet

yeah he's totally "winning"
>>
>>121795513
hi bracket stan, we meet again
>>
Who is dropping tonight
>>
>>121795539
yo mawma dropping her ass on my dick
>>
File: GM-_kh2XQAAKSfG.jpg (264 KB, 1283x1499)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>121795539
Drizzy is dropping the nuke tonight. Akademiks has confirmed
>>
>>121795284
kendricks have no response to this because they're spiralling
>>
based Kenjamin fucked Drake up so badly that he chose to put the final nail in his coffin his goddamn self lmao, The Shart Part 6 will go down in history for all the wrong reasons
>>
>>121795395
>his biggest song of his career will end up being a track about drake
Nice legacy. Also do people really think "OV Hoe" is a scathing insult? So lame bro
>>
>>121795539
BBLDrizzy bout to drop it low to the ground when the shooters pull up and make him beg for his life.
>>
File: GNCElqmWYAEMJlp.jpg (94 KB, 970x970)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>121795510
Kendrick looks like an evil black elf. Atleast drake is a normal sized human, theres labradors the size of midget Lamar
>>
>>121795564
Hopefully it's an actual nuke on the entire greater city of Toronto
>>
>>121795491
Both will fade out. Nobody's gonna listen to a song from a beef loser (which lost all steam 20 minutes after it dropped) and nobody's going be putting a song that says CERTIFIED PEDOPHILE on a speaker
>>
>>121795604
>nobody's going be putting a song that says CERTIFIED PEDOPHILE on a speaker
who's gonna tell him
>>
>>121795588
i like short men so idgaf
at least his face looks human instead of a mutty chimp kiddie diddler
>>
>>121794114
Not how it works. THP6 is out there for the world to see. Its a limped dick mess track, the most generous interpretation of which is "a graceful way to bow out of a battle". Kendrick -will- take separate Ls for what he did on MTG, but it won't affect the standing of "who won the battle"

Lying about the daughter doesn't warrant an apology. It just makes kendrick look stupid, and makes the diss track look dumber as a whole. If Drake didn't hop on the "I fed you that info" angle, kendrick would look substantially dumber than he does now.

The level of disrespect aimed at Adonis is what he'll "need" to apologize for. Family members have been involved in battles before, but kendrick took it to an unprecedented level that was entirely unnecessary. He's using this kid as pure cannon fodder to torment drake on a psychological level, and justifies it in the song as "I'm on the moral high ground, so what I'm doing here is actually beneficial for you". This is pure disingenuous bullshit, and over time I think the public will come to grips with this issue and see kendrick negatively for this. But it will only happen after the hype around the beef has died down
>>
>>121795619
wait one week and then (You) me
>>
>>121795619
the pedo panic scare is normiecore at this point they love to ''hunt'' pedos.
>>
Kendrick is an manlet darkskin incel that cheats on his mixed queen with white girl groupies in Copenhagen

Meanwhile Drizzy bangs JLo and Rihanna. That's why Kendrick resented Drake all these years despite Drake helping him countless times.
>>
File: GM36HqnWkAALamW.jpg (35 KB, 680x451)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>121794944
YAH I HEARD HE SHORT FOR REAL
YOU HEARD IT FROM HERE
KENNY BOY WEARING TINY HEELS
I LOVE THEM BABY SQUEALS
DADDY TALK YEAH
>>
File: IMG_7470.jpg (72 KB, 485x282)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>the internet says kendrick won
>drake misinterpreted kendrick's song
>drake is a pedophile
>the heart part 6 is so weak
>THEY NOT LIKE US! THEY NOT LIKE US!

In due time all these kenny boys are going to be saying they were always on drake's side. Screencap this
>>
>>121790754
Absolutely. The "oh wow you're being really mean, you're a bully" take is just so dumb when Kendrick was the one who actually brought this all out into the open and threatened to snatch Drake's chain. Now that's a bully, crybully even. He's just spamming songs with no rebuttal to the woman beating allegations while also moral grandstanding over the treatment of women.
>>
>>121795688
he's the reason for the AIDS epidemic
watch him end like eazy-e
>>
I hope we can uncontroversially agree that metro won
>>
Listening to Kendrick is equivalent to watching BLACKED
>>
>>121795736
Talm bout metro groomin? Leland wayne you a fucking lame
>>
File: GJt2JsWWwAAS7g8.jpg (138 KB, 1058x1088)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>121795701
Some things are just objective truths.
>>
niggas ITT sucking drake's prosthetic dick dry
>>
>>121795736
Future*
Metro got his tweets dug up because he couldn’t shut up and make drums

Two biggest rappers got dirt smeared on them and a bunch of others. Future didn’t do anything but get a hit record and album and caught no smoke not even from Drake lmao.
>>
This thread is not real. Nobody is real. Dead internet theory is true.
>>
>>121795809
realest post itt
>>
File: GM7NaHjawAA3Rg9.jpg (144 KB, 1170x1434)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>121795774
Yeah you probably took the vaccine too
>>
>>121795188
kencels have no counter to this
>>
>>121794432
wave the white flag? he had the last word bro
>>
>>121795893
>has to end on a pathetic "i aint cryin you cryin" monologue
CERTIFIED DRAKE MOMENT
>>
Can't wait for new mental gymnastics and goal posting shifting when Drizzy pushes the red button tonight.
>>
>>121795805
oh no they posted tweets from when he was in high school! how terrible! meanwhile drake is 40 and still texting underage girls so I think that's a little more damning.
>>
>>121795928
this nigga needs to hire someone who actually knows where it is this time.
>>
>>121795938
theres nothing illegal about talking to children
>>
>>121795922
if he's not right why did kendrick ragequit?
>>
>>121795922
Kendrick lied and destroyed his legacy but yeah keep coping Cuckdrick tard
>>
>>121795938
>b-but Drake!
Metro has a bunch of tweets talking about rape and pedo shit, it’s fucking weird. What kind of teen makes those kind of jokes? It’s a bad look no matter how you cut it. Drake aside drug dealing aside.
>>
>>121795975
>kendrick ragequit?
nothing even remotely implies that.
if he doesn't drop by friday you have something
>>
The Heart P6 was a good diss. There's just a lot of gaslighting and bandwagoning from Kencels currently right now. They think just because it has bunch of dislikes from kenbots that means it's bad. These retards ate slop like Euphoria, 6:16 in LA and MTG (where Kendrick lied for 6 mins straight) but somehow THP6 is "terrible"
>>
>>121795965
You wouldnt let your teenage daughter text a grown ass man
>>
>>121795965
I saw someone on tiktok yesterday say the maximum age difference in a relationship should be 3 years. They’re also trying to cancel Taylor Swift for dating 18 year olds when she was in her early 20s. This is who we’re dealing with
>>
>>121796010
his team implied it was over saying it was a good battle
>>
>>121796032
>popular opinion and charts actually are bots when Drake isn't the one there
holy cope
>>
>>121795965
cope pedo cope
>>121796000
Every teen that grew up on the internet. Do you know what site you're on right now? You see kids like him here making edgy jokes every single day.
>>
>>121796036
She wouldn’t because I’m not raising a retarded bitch. MBB is 20 right now, I’ll give her 8 years or so to realize she was being manipulated by Drake if she comes to that conclusion. Pre frontal lobe and all.
>>
File: GNAUL6PWYAI34AX.jpg (214 KB, 1179x1763)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>121796053
>muh hecking popular opinion
>>
The most amazing thing about calling it the heart part 6 is that drake is the 6 god. that alone wins him the beef on the lyrical front
>>
>>121796107
69 GOD HE FREAKY ASS NIGGA
>>
File: GM7C_g6W4AAkbtJ.jpg (106 KB, 980x945)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>121796036
>NOOOO MY DAUGHTER CAN'T TEXT A POPULAR MUSICIAN SHE'S A FAN OF

You're the sickos who think having conversation is equivalent to being molested.
>>
Drake won.

Even the breakcast club called kendrick a wokie for trying to cancel drake with metoo pedo allegations with zero proof
>>
>>121796119
thats not even offensive
>>
>>121795837
Well, fuck it. I don't eat my shit. Show me the fuck up.
>>
File: Facts.webm (2.4 MB, 480x854)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB WEBM
>>121796144
Black people see the truth. It's just pasty millenial reddit nerds that want Drake to fail cause he reminds them of their high school bully
>>
>i'm a retard that would let my daughter talk to a grown man behind closed doors for clout
This is why no woman wants to have sex with you.
>>
>>121796132
hopefully you never reproduce or your kids are gonna suffer
>>
>>121796144
Kendick's main demographic is woke white suburbanites so it makes sense
>>
>half of her face was blown out pretty much
>come to find out she was with a certain rapper who assulted her
>his first name was Kendrick
>Kendrick Lamar
>yeah
>He beat up some chick and there was blood all over her
>It's supposed to be hidden but no one knows I'm on here so it's okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8FSxZv0vf0
>>
>>121796079
If she never comes to that conclusion what then?
>>
When Kendrick dropped an entire track talking to drakes son, giving that nigga ADVICE, talking to his dad and saying sorry for his mother and instead of defending his fatherhood and his son and his family he spent 6 mins saying hes not a pedo-thats when he fucking lost and self snitched. What a fucking pedophile lmao
>>
File: 1704948353320457.png (465 KB, 456x594)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>>121796168
since when is drake some hot shit
if anyone was bullied it was probably him
>>
An old video has surfaced of a woman alleging that Kendrick Lamar beat another woman at the Hardrock Casino

https://twitter.com/realalmightee/status/1788265536637247905

It's over kendrickcels, we got too cocky
>>
>>121793400
IYRTITL has aged the best of all him albums regardless of ghostwriters. Take Care and Nothing Was the Same sound stupid dated.
>>
>>121796198
as well all know, fat bitches never lie. I can't wait to hear her next story about she got diagnosed with a thyroid disease.
>>
>>121795395
humble went #1 too
>>
>>121796229
kenny made the whole thing about the pedo shit instead of addressing the alligations made against him so drake read the room and moved it along
>>
>>121796144
Drake needs to come out in a MAGA hat. Kendrick made this political by weaponizing the terminally online cancel culture mob. Better to fight back against that explicitly rather than taking the high ground
>>
>>121796198
she looks like Kendricks type. It's basically confirmed that the manlet incel is a woman beater
>>
File: 1672965007954248.png (58 KB, 657x718)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>121796198
seems legit
>>
>>121796265
Why would he address something that's not true? He already addressed that with don't speak no lies about me
>>
>>121796301
retarded take
>>
>>121795418
I really don't want to

But I have no other choice
>>
>>121796265
Drake moved it along by... addressing pedo allegations for 6 minutes? What the fuck are you on about favelamonkey.
>>
>>121796271
why would drake want the incel audience?
>>
>>121796246
>old video
>girl on the right dressed with modern fashion trends
when will drake cocksuckers stop fabricating shit
>>
This is how Kendrickcels think. Imagine siding with the woke psychos
>>
>>121796324
he moved it on past the shit about his son maldito
>>
>>121796328
If by incel you mean guys who lean right and aren’t about that cancel shit, that’s already his audience. Leftists chose Kendrick and are trying to end Drake for reasons that go way beyond music
>>
>>121796198
is drake really accusing someone else of selling out?
>>
>>121796362
...by addressing pedo allegations for 6 minutes? Am I speaking to a retard?
>>
>>121795451
I have previously always enjoyed Kendrick's music more (even if I acknowledged that both were on the same level), but the way he handles himself in the beef just seems corny.

Mark my fucking words, Drake is just preparing for the storm right now. After Euphoria dropped, Family Matters took ~4-5 days to drop afterwards, I imagine it was very specifically because Drake wanted to add the 3rd/New Ho King part.

We shouldn't ask ourselves why nothing is happening right now, we should be asking "what the fuck has Drake been filming?"
>>
>>121796331
You are retarded
>>
>>121796355
That’s a tame one, I’ve seen some say 25 and under are children
>>
>>121796355
>drakestans are genuinely pedos
that's the only thing I've learned from 4chan drake riders
>>
>>121796391
you're retarded for believing in the words of some random bitch that just conveniently surfaced in the middle of that beef
>>
>>121796168
>It's just pasty millenial reddit nerds that want Drake to fail cause he reminds them of their high school bully
It's resentment all the way down to the core. Nietzsche called out these freaks 150 years ago
>>
File: iso.webm (3.63 MB, 900x1128)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB WEBM
the video is a comically desperate fabrication from BBL Pedo Drizzy's PR team. He WILL be arrested by the FBI, and executed for his pedophilia, rape, and human trafficking of minors.

K Dot won.
>>
>>121796355
OV Hoes are getting desperate
>>
>>121796403
>anyone under 21 is a child
the absolute state of Kendrick tards
>>
>drake dropped
>on BBL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwkI8pzP_tE
>>
>>121796403
21 is underaged for me
>>
>>121796421
2 more weeks
>>
>>121796445
women aren't adults until they're atleast 35 sweaty
>>
>>121796445
>>121796428
just gonna ignore the fact drake has a pattern of texting 14-16 year olds then taking them on dinner dates when they're of age
>>
>>121796480
Stop tryna deflect from the fact that your side considers men pedos for dating legal adults. Own that shit
>>
>>121796480
is he fucking them at 14? no? dont care.

cope and seethe drake fucks fresh 18 year olds while your ugly manlet ass has to fuck walled uggos
>>
>>121796509
>>121796504
>grooming is cool!
fucking kekekekekekekek
>>
>>121796509
Nobody thinks it's impressive when you're a grown man with a date who can't legally buy alcohol.
>>
File: file.png (814 KB, 680x670)
814 KB
814 KB PNG
>>121796516
>he still doesn't get it
the allegations only make him stronger
>>
File: GM7twrgXcAAzZE0.jpg (38 KB, 486x1000)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>121796480
Debunked. You faggots act like he took MBB out for a date when she turned 18 as well. You retards don't even know what grooming is
>>
>>121796516
>>121796543
jealous incels that have to pay for pussy
>>
>>121796247
The only album he’s made that has aged poorly outside of his early mixtapes is Thank Me Later, mainly because it’s got that late 00s/early 10s pop rap sheen all over it. Take Care has aged pretty gracefully over the years outside of a few tracks, mainly because it’s just ambient rnb shit which hasn’t aged a day. NWTS is like half a throwback to 90s (and some 80s) music while also still being modern sounding so it hasn’t aged as poorly as his early stuff. IYRTITL is just a trap tape and trap is still extremely popular so it obviously hasn’t aged a day outside of maybe lacking rage and drill influences or whatever
>>
>>121796572
>pay for pussy
immaculately rich coming from a Drake stan or even Drake himself
>>
>>121796572
What color's your bugatti
>>
>>121796588
you have to go to SEA if you want 18yo pussy
drake doesnt have to leave his house
>>
File: drizz.png (735 KB, 1195x475)
735 KB
735 KB PNG
>>121796569
Hailey Baldwin hes a weirdo
>>
File: GM7C_g5XIAEF_J1.jpg (127 KB, 1125x896)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Kendrickcels new angle is now that its creepy to date 18yo's hahaha cause all the underage victims have come out and started that Drake did nothing
>>
>>121792522
Pedophile
>>
>>121796626
>Drake was creeping around this bitch when she was 15
Teenagers aren't layaway plans.
>>
I may be being hyperbolic but I actually think the future of the white race is at stake if Drake doesn't win.
>>
>>121796635
cause grooming is cool and everyone not on 4chan is ok with that
>>
>>121796626
>friends

NOOOO YOU HECKING CAN'T TALK TO A UNDERAGE FAN OF YOUR MUSIC!!! ITS LE HECKING CREEPY! ITS EQUIVALENT TO MOLESTING HER
>>
https://youtu.be/IuoTAkn-0DQ?feature=shared&t=495

all the kendrickcels in the thread right now
>>
File: goku fax.jpg (130 KB, 640x913)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
It's simply not acceptable for a guy pushing 40 to be talking to girls that are still in high school whether they're of legal age or not.
>>
>>121796692
>UNDERAGE FAN
shes a model and hes had multiple dates with her after turning 18 why does drake talk to so many underage women then dates them when they're old enough?
>>
>>121796746
latams need to realize that no matter how much truth they're speaking, that having LATAMs in your defense force is an instant ick
>>
Okay kennycels now how about your black jesus's role model Michael Jackson hanging around little boys?
>>
>>121796761
He made Billie Jean so it’s ok
>t. kendrick on mortal man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDK_3MfeA0g
>>
>>121796754
Kendrick was going to pull his music because spotify wanted to remove R.Kelly's music.

R Kelly was an actual predator, not Drake who just had conversations with teenage fans. What's wrong with taking them on dates when they turn 18 too? Is it illegal to date 18yo's cause twitter deems it creepy?

>>121796746
You are a cuck
>>
>>121796761
There's no videos of him on stage making out with them so it's not relevant.
>>
>>121796058
Pedo apologizer cope, and nah I wasn’t making jokes like that as a teen. He was talking about date raping and smashing even if they’re 17. I was making some gay jokes openly and that’s about it.
>>
>>121796836
What a mega cope and deflection. Neverland Ranch still existed and Michael was still credibly accused
>>
>>121796198
Lmao Kendrick really fucked himself too
>>
>>121796819
>What's wrong with taking them on dates when they turn 18 too? Is it illegal to date 18yo's cause twitter deems it creepy?
its literally grooming
>>
>>121796906

New thread
>>
>>121796901
You think 21 year olds are children too. It's not grooming you fucking retard
>>
>>121796845
None of kids that stayed at his gigantic mansion and slept in separate rooms from him back then have ever had anything negative to say. They said nothing went on at the time and they continue to keep their stories the same now that he's been dead for 15 years. I'm more inclined to believe the supposed "victims" over some 90's proto-TMZ faggots trying to get a scoop and ruin a celebrity's life for money.
>>
>>121796987
Ah so when it's Michael, it's really important we look at the nuances of the situation and remember that people are innocent until proven guilty, but when it's Drake NAH HE A PEDOFILE FREAKY ASS NIGGA HE A SIXTY NINE GOD
>>
>>121797013
No, when it's Drake we have a video of him kissing a high schooler at 23 and images of him sexting another high schooler at 35.
>>
>>121797045
I'm more inclined to believe the supposed "victims" over some woke faggot trying to get a scoop and ruin a celebrity's life for clout.
>>
>>121796680
Unfortunately, this
>>
>>121797067
I like how also by your standard we have to wait until MBB is 30 and still doesn't say Drake groomed her. How convenient!
>>
>>121797067
We'll see how it is after Drake has been dead for a few years.
>>
>>121797141
It's not my standard. It's THE standard. Ask any woman that has been groomed online as a teenager how long it took them to realize that's what happened to them. She is only 20, barely an adult and her perspective on what's normal is heavily warped by being famous.

Even if she has realized what Drake did, she still won't say anything because it's just a bad idea. He is one of the most powerful people in the industry right now. If you want to speak out against him, you need to have a lot of power of your own. A young actress that is pretty much only known for one role in a show that fell off 3 years ago doesn't really have it like that.
>>
>>121797231
>It's THE standard
Holy shit you are such an utter faggot. No, the "standard" of histrionic retards on twitter is not "the" standard. You're just yet another out of touch internet addict, and a faggy male feminist to boot. No wonder you're defending pedo Michael

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.