[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>He hates Black women, hypersexualizes 'em with kinks of a nympho fetish
>He a narcissist, misogynist, livin' inside his songs
>Solicitin' women problems, therapy's a lovely start
>But I suggest some ayahuasca, strip the ego from the bottom
>You a body shamer, you gon' hide them baby mamas, ain't ya?
I feel second-hand embarrassment listening to this. The way he addresses the son and mother makes him come off like a youth minister or Christian rock singer, not helped by the fact that therapy and ayahuasca is like the lib version of telling someone to find Jesus. Is this supposed to be an own? I don't know if the moralistic sentimentality would be worse if it were just putting it on for clout or if he genuinely wrote this thinking of himself as a moral authority and the conscience of America. Do people really listen to this going like 'Ohhhh damn he really got him there saying he hypersexualizes black women!!!' Is this guy's gimmick being a temporarily embarrassed New York Times writer?
>>
File: bo.jpg (30 KB, 600x430)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>121791244
who told you to speak?
>>
Kendrick Lamar will never beat the DNC minstrel puppet allegations
>>
drick bros...he's right
>>
Wait a second... you just cancelled Hendricks Lemer! We did it reddit! Classic Aubrey dub B)
>>
>>121791244
You’re reaching
>>
>>121791476
The fact that this guy seems to think his job is to cancel someone rather than defeat them is the entire problem.
>>
If you really want to cringe and hear the softest rap imaginable, go listen to "mother I sober" and "auntie diaries", the tracks drake references to make fun of him. These songs are totally embarassing.
>>
>>121791244
He deconstructed every aspect of Drake's being, stripped him down to nothing and then tore him to shreds. The only reason you'd think Drake didn't get absolutely bodied is because you have sexual feelings towards Drake.
>>
>guy's entire schtick is self conscious and reflective lyricism about mental trauma
>WOW HE SOUNDS LIKE A THERAPIST WHAT A DORK
no fucking shit?
>>
>>121791677
this is projection just like your daddy kendrick projected his pedo trauma onto drake
>>
>>121791244
nothing more cringe than an angry hypocrite
>>
the point of every manufactured rap beef (they're all manufactured, going way back) is to MAKE fans.
You're on Team Biggie/Lauren/Mase/Big Boi/Drake or you're on Team Tupac/Wyclef/Cam'ron/Mike/Kendrick

the main thing is:
you chose a side, you aligned yourself with one product or the other.
So the labels win.
The agents win.
The firm wins.
>>
>>121791870
As a racist I'm not a fan of either of the parties involved (as they are both Black) but since Drake is also Jewish, I am obliged to call for his downfall
>>
>>121791730
Sorry buddy he's not into you. He only likes 14 year old girls.
>>
>>121791717
Wow so his whole shtick is being sanctimonious and performing vulnerability for moral credibility that changes everything
>>
30 year old man texting 14 year old girls kys faggot
>>
>>121791244
>He hates negresses, but still fucks them like a coomer
>He thinks he's a big brain wojak sigma gigachad inside his songs
>????
>But I suggest a rope and a stool to kick it off the bottom
>Your baby mommas are fat as fuck that's why you hide them ain't ya?
Is this better?
>>
>>121792137
It's no less embarrassing from the other side, no.
>>
>>121792167
Well there's only two sides so idk why you're acting like you're not a dyed hair social Marxist tranny
>>
>>121792182
It's not hard to express individuality if you possess it.
>>
>>121791244
Trolling or Tard
>>
>>121791244
>Drake you scoundrel. You dishonor our culture by frequenting whore houses, not respecting women, recreationally using drugs and disavowing your progeny.
I can't believe Drake would do any of this. It's a scandal.
>>
>>121791717
>guy's entire schtick is antithetical to what he's currently attempting to do
>>
>>121791391
He's probably literally a DNC asset, considering his past associations.

And I wouldn't be surprised if putting out these baseless intimations about "trafficking" regards Drake may be to draw attention away from a real trafficking/blackmail operation Diddy ran which almost certainly would have had some ties to state organizations
>>
>>121791648
Exactly. Absolutely bitch move. And reminder that most of the people cheering it are white liberals
>>
>>121792111
Too based for you sounds like
>>
BBL DRIZZY
BBL DRIZZAAYY
>>
That line about kinks of a nympho fetish is some of the most stilted cringe shit. Who talks like this? This entire feud has been cringe but hopefully the boy can come back.
>>
>>121791648
>>121793779
BBL DRIZZY
BB ELLLLLLLLLLLLLL DRIIIIZZAAY
>>
>>121791244
I can’t be the only one who felt like his disses were Epic Rap Battles of History tier in the delivery, flow and subject matter.
>>
>>121798607
I’m guessing that is the only thing you’ve listened to into the entire genre till you saw this in Fox News right?
>>
>>121798622
You can’t tell me I’m wrong.
>>
>>121791244
I hope Kendrick can heal.
>>
>>121798676
I just did
>>
>>121799202
Then you’re wrong. Your “argument” was nothing but fallacies. Just like your midget idol. Relate to reality.
>>
>>121799309
>he sounds like the rap I’ve heard on YouTube
> Then you’re wrong. Your “argument” was nothing but fallacies. Just like your midget idol. Relate to reality.
This bait sucks!
>>
OVHoe FANbase working overtime. I havent seen this much mental gymnastics in a while. 6 threads trying to defend drake? You guys need to relax if Bitch boy actually won.
>>
>>121791244
>The way he addresses the son and mother makes him come off like a youth minister or Christian rock singer,
so...based?
>>
>>121791870
i dont know if beefs are manufactured or not but i dont see the benefit in participating in a beef that is filled with mutually assured destruction from the allegations to both parties.
>>
Won't someone think of the whoremongering coomers? They're people too.
>>
>>121791244
>Is this guy's gimmick being a temporarily embarrassed New York Times writer?

This exactly. Easily THE biggest clown in hip-hop.
>>
>>121799889
How is that a fallacy?
>>
>>121792111
someone would genuinely have to explain to me in detail what's wrong with just talking to someone younger than you
>>
>>121791244
Hiphop is over, this is the gayest feud imaginable
>>
>>121791244
you not like us, you wouldnt understand
>>
>>121791244
>Look at Kendrick's wife
Kendrick probably wasn't getting anyone before he became famous and she's almost white. It all sounds like cope
>>
>>121802960
If a 30 year old man who is a complete stranger to you starts texting your 14 year old daughter, what would you do?
>>
>>121803168
What?
>>
>>121803189
If it was drake then I'll do nothing. He's so rich and famous that he'd probably be caught if he were to do something like that. If it was a broke nobody like you then 10 out of 10 times I'm chasing you out with my shotgun and calling the cops on you.
>>
>>121803168
exactly bro
>>
>>121791244
i love black women
i hypersexualize em with kinks of a chocolate fetish
>>
>>121791676
>"mother I sober" and "auntie diaries"
this kinda like asmr its pretty decent i suppose its my first time listening to the guy
>>
>>121805318
Would be a more comprehensible line
>>
>>121791244
>gets second hand embarrassment from a dude sonning another dude
Lmaoo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.