[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2644.jpg (86 KB, 506x506)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Is there any artist that you wish had died sooner?
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (59 KB, 1280x720)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>
>magazine is not inserted
What a poser
>>
>>122557358
I think it's an airsoft rifle
>>
>>122556896
I cringe whenever I think about how I used to idolize this guy in middle school
>>
>>122556896
It amazes me that pictures like this exist. Like a weird type of foreshadowing.

He was enacting it even back then. It might have been his plan for awhile, we can never know.
>>
>>122556896
All those emo rap clowns
>>
File: 1711372887463835.png (81 KB, 260x242)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
I wrote this song for kurtfags

>Nerdvana - Something Pretty Gay
https://honkfm.com/1957/nerdvana-something-pretty-gay/
>>
>>122556896
Nico
>>
File: kctlswithgun.jpg (256 KB, 528x800)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>122556896
I think if Marilyn Manson killed himself on stage on Halloween night 1996 like he was rumored to he'd be just as glorified as Cobain
>>122557672
>>
Ya'll making light of depression?
How would you feel if you became famous and hated it?
Can you think of anyone who has? Dropped out?
>>
>>122556896
>>122558367
its almost as if he's trying to tell us something, what could it possibly be?
>>
>>122556896
Coldplay, The Killers, Kings of Leon, The Libertines, The White Stripes, Muse, Babyshambles, Kaiser Chiefs, Franz Ferdinand, The Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys,The Kooks, Imagine Dragons, Twenty One Pilots, One Direction, OneRepublic, Maroon 5, Panic! At The Disco, 5 Seconds of Summer, Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, Adele, Sia, Lady Gaga, Halsey, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Swift, Animal Collective, Miley Cyrus, Billie Eilish, Bruno Mars, Selena Gomez, Ellie Goulding, Bebe Rexha, lil Wayne, Jason Derulo, The Weeknd, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Frank Ocean, Post Malone, Drake, Kanye West, A$ap Roky, Kendrick Lamar, Rae Sremmurd, Childish Gambino, Wiz Khalifa, Kid Cudi, Camila Cabello, 100 gecs, 6ix9ine, Crystal Castles, Death Grips, Fiona Apple, Neutral Milk Hotel, Cardi B, Lil Pump, Lil Xan, XXXtencion, Lil Peep, Playboy Carti, Tay-K, Azealia Banks, Iggy Azelea, Lil Kim, Beyonce, Ty Dolla Sign, Bhad Bhabie, Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion, Ariana Grande, Justin Timberlake, P. Diddy, Pitbull, Pharrell Williams, Usher, Sean Paul, Kelly Clarkson, The Chainsmokers, Rita Ora, Christina Aguilera, Adele, Pussycat Dolls, Chance The Rapper, Khalid, Megan Traynor, Jason Mraz, Travis Scott, Young Thug, 21 Savage, Mac Miller, Denzel Curry, Big Sean, Tyga, Gucci Mane, G Eazy, DJ Khaled, 2 Chainz, Future, Roddy Ricch, Shoreline Mafia, Koneybagg Yo, Lil Tecca, Lil Mosey, Lil Uzi Vert, NBA Youngboy, Lil Tjay, The Black Eyed Peas, Missy Elliot, The Pixies, Charli XCX, Cupcakke, Kim Petras, Lil B, SALEM, Young Money, SpaceGhostPurrp, Timbaland, Jack White, DaBaby, Lil Baby, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Leona Lewis, Akon, Ne-Yo, My Chemical Romance, Black Country, New Road, Sweet Trip, Gwen Stefani, Fergie, Pink, James Blunt, Chief Keef, Playboi Carti, Lil Nas X, Machine Gun Kelly, The 1975, Ed Sheeran, Harry Styles, Outkast, Fun, Tones and I, Radiohead post-Pablo Honey
>>
>>122557468
It's not bad to like them in middle school. Bands like Nirvana and Green Day are good training wheels for first getting into music.
>>
>>122558930
>Usher

you mean ursher
>>
>>122556921
Top 5 rapper
>>
>>122558367
>>122556896
It's sad.. not sure if he's trying to be edgy in these or if he subconsciously wanted to off himself all the time
>>
Imagine if he missed and just ripped half of his face off? That would be pretty funny.
>>
>>122556896
yeah
t. artist
>>
>>122559332
>or if he subconsciously wanted to off himself
He wasn't deciding the nature of the photos. They wanted him killed as a sacrifice and he agreed to it. The photos are part of the ritual.
>>
>>122556896
>>122558367
There are people who still doubt that he killed himself
>>
all of them
>>
I don't get why he killed himself.
He could have did a half-assed job enough to end the contract with Geffen. Cashed out of everything and retreated on a farm or innawoods.
That would have solved all his problems with fame, people, jocks, drugs, whatever.

He was antisocial and he had the money to just fuck off and never be heard again.
>>
>>122556896
me
>>
>>122560230
>I don't get why he killed himself
If you've never felt suicidal you'd never understand it
Literally nothing to do with money, fame, possessions - it's how your quality of life, especially mental, is beyond misery on a daily, hourly, moment-to-moment basis
The suffering is inextinguishable and at some point you only see one way for it to end
>>
>>122560230
This, all he had to do was make a covers album and a shitty double album to fulfill his contract like GnR and lived off Teen Spirit and Heart Shaped Box royalties his whole life. He could've been like Neil Young and just an autist left alone out in the woods. What a fucking retard.
>>
>>122560230
he was a narcissist who was desperate to be xoomer John Lennon
>>
File: R-1619072-1232553047.jpg (119 KB, 480x480)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
If Bon Iver died in the cabin where he recorded "For Emma" and it was released posthumously, his influence would have been much bigger and popular music would be so much better than it is today.
https://youtu.be/4JjSyITsyIs?si=HnpRd7YC8EfQfk53
>>
>>122563739
I still pronounce his name like "Bawn Eyever"
>>
If Marilyn Manson Died in 2015 his legacy would still be intact with all of his good work released.
>>
>>122563739
pussyassed shitty album, even then
>>
>>122556896
Phil Spector. Literally could have offed himself cleaning one of his guns in '66 and nothing of value would be lost
>>
Marshall Mathers.
>>
>>122560230
He would probably have just ended up like Layne doing that. An even sadder end.
>>
>>122565093
I think what drove him to suicide was having the kid and realising he was going to end up repeating his parents broken marriage. If he hadn't got her pregnant so soon he'd have been able to just walk away sooner and get clean without the guilt of being a fucked up druggie dad. I genuinely think that the guilt of letting his kid down and possibly losing her in a divorce settlement was what pushed him over the edge
>>
>>122567860
* got Courtney pregnant so soon
>>
>>122556896
Mick Jagger
Stevie Nicks
Rod Stewart
>>
>>122567860
Or the fact that Courtney was doing interviews about how Billy Corgan has a big dick when Kurt was in rehab. (She was probably fucking Billy at the time too)
>>
>>122560230
He was addicted to heroin, his bitch was cheating on him, and he realized he peaked with Nevermind. He had the clarity to realize that it was all downhill from there and the hill was less of a smooth downward incline and more of a precipice.
>>
>>122557358
Yes, he's posing for a photo
>>
File: brian.jpg (16 KB, 474x316)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
68', 75', and 85' are the closest he came to killing himself. Can you imagine the legacy he would've left behind at each point? Wonderful or Wind Chimes, from smiley smile, would practically be an autobiographical suicide note.
>>
>>122563721
This. He basically achieved his goal, though I wish he hadn’t. Kurt must have been an insufferable prick.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.