[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: daddy.jpg (85 KB, 990x592)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
How do you guys view Rick Ross as a rapper, thoughts on him?
>>
>>122567218
Usually ranges from below average to above average, never completely awful but will never carry a song
HOWEVER the Devil in a New Dress verse might be top 5 features… ever. Maybe one of the best verses ever period.
>>
>>122567218
Another rapper who should be grateful to Drake
>>
fat nigga
>>
>>122567218
fucking sucks ass
this nigga has 0 talent
his feature on Daytona ruined an otherwise good song
>>
File: 1695001767214974.jpg (300 KB, 1581x1054)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>122567218
>the year is 2006
>Rick Ross is in bed with lil Wayne twisted up like a pretzel under a real tiger skin
>>
>>122567335
Ross killed that verse wtf you talking about
>>
His verse on Monster is hilarious because he just calls himself fat and then leaves after 4 measures lol
>>
>>122567218
Had 1 good verse in his entire fucking career the rest was all total shit. of course that one verse was an all timer on devil in a new dress
>>
>>122567218
i want to flip his man boobies
>>
>>122567218
Man I just got on the two percent last week. you tryna conspiracy me or sumn?
>>
>>122567218
He's coming up to 20 years in the game. The next 20 he'll be completely forgotten. Much like a lot of 80s rappers 40 years ago. He might come up in conversion as "oh that guy did that song? I didn't even realize" and thats it.
>>
>>122567218
I honestly don't know any of his songs, just the talk about him being a fat phoney.
>>
>>122567218
snitch ah nih
>>
stayyyy scheeeeminnnn
>>
>>122567872
and for that verse he has a songwriter credit on Monster that nobody can ever take away from him lmao
>>
>>122568811
Rick Ross has other businesses. He won't care about rap by that point. It's funny how 50 Cent larps as the businessman when Rick is richer than him and is the reason 50 went bankrupt.
>>
I GOTTA A CHOPPA IN DA CAR
>>
>>122567218
Kind of wack, and that isn't mentioning his whole fake drug kingpin persona when he was a correctional officer.
He just isn't that great of a rapper, he does have some personality though.
>>
SURVIVIN R KELLY REGISTERED PEDOPHILES (DAMN)
GOTTA FEED ALL MY NIGGAS AND SPREAD THE CHEDDAR ROUND (GOT DAMN)
>>
he's pretty good overall, he has some great guest verses (devil in a new dress, hard piano, you only live twice) and has some good solo songs as well
>>
GOATED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkVZl1Lkjzw

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.