[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Dave Matthews Band.jpg (961 KB, 1980x1114)
961 KB
961 KB JPG
Do you think there was a huge Dave Matthews megafan with his mouth gaping open hoping to get a taste of the band member's shit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Matthews_Band_Chicago_River_incident
>>
Reminder that they had five buses and this one was for just the violinist. Their fucking violin player had his own bus
>>
>>122568500
same violist who was fired from the band be because he gay sexual assaulted his roadie
>>
What the FUCK
>While passing under the bridge, the boat received the full contents of the tank on the seats of its open-roof terrace. Roughly two-thirds of the 120 passengers aboard the tour boat were soaked.
>The liquid waste was brownish yellow in color, and had a foul, offensive odor. The liquid human waste went into passengers' eyes, mouths, hair, and onto clothing and personal belongings, many of which were soaked. Many of the passengers suffered nausea and vomiting as a result of exposure to the human waste.
>passengers aboard included persons with disabilities, elderly, pregnant women, small children, and infants.
>>
>>122568460
Probably the only group where the fanbase doesn't deserve them.
>>
File: plaque.png (863 KB, 917x515)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
>>122568460
>>
Literally the worst thing that ever happened in human history.
>>
my dad was on that boat, he revealed it to me a few years ago. has been a major source of shame in his life

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.