[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (3.42 MB, 2372x1364)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB PNG
>be Layne
>born with a god given voice by pure luck
>aggressively recruited into a band with genius Jerry Cantrell who literally writes almost all the music and is the source of the band's sound
>don't even have the responsibility of playing an instrument, literally just have to sing and get hit songs written for you
>label prioritizes you, gives you anything you want or need
>get millions of dollars due to said success of those geniuses in the band
>get hooked on hard drugs like a fucking retard
>stay addicted
>OD as a pathetic skeleton locked in an apartment
Why didn't he just fucking quit? What an asshole.
>>
You wouldn’t understand
>>
File: image.png (96 KB, 720x303)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
"Why don't they just print more money? It's so simple"
>>
You forgot the part where he was a handsome 6'1 ubermensch and probably had a big cock too or maybe he didn't and that's why he got depressed and addicted to drugs
>>
The reason he was depressed and shutin for years before mummifying himself is the same reason most of you are on this board: severe mental illness
>>
Opiate addiction, especially the intravenous kind, is a debilitating thing. It’s kinda messed up, or maybe fitting even, that the greatest drug rush you could experience tends to carry catastrophe with it.
>>
>lived in comfy apartment with cat
>played mgs1 all day while speedballing
>>
>>122570791
Sounds dope huh
>>
This situation is almost identical to Chester and Linkin Park lol
>>
>>122570831
Who was the genius of Linkin Park?
>>
>>122570913
me
>>
>>122570913
The rapper guy of course
>>
File: cobain in an alley.jpg (198 KB, 1545x861)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>122568661
It seems that the massive majority of people are unable to understand the subtle ways in which some people with certain facial features feel rejected due to the reactions they see on other people faces when they seem them.

This is a major cause of low self esteem and isolation for people with sensitive temperaments. They isolate themselves and then we call this autism, antisocial behaviour, and other names. When the outcome is not really due to a simple 'wrong switch in the head, chemical/genetic mishap' it's actually the poisonous collective behaviour of this species making certain kind of people feel unwelcome, unwanted, mocked.

It happens a lot to this kind of men with neotenous facial features, Cobain was also one of them. The suicidality comes from that and years of accumulated negativity that just can't find resolution in any way. This kind of people feel like every day they're running up against a wall.

This species truly is pure poison and if it was gone, nothing of value would be lost. The world was in a better place when dinosaurs ruled the grounds.
>>
>>122568661
Heroin is one of the worst drugs you can get addicted too. It also didn't help that laynes girlfriend died of an overdose.
>>
>>122571151
Never heard of this before but it would explain a lot in my life actually.
People always told me I still look like a teenager and I've always felt like everyone was subconsciously rejecting me (women especially).
Will research this more. Thanks.
>>
>>122571439
People also sometimes forget that he was hardcore crack user 1994 onwards. And his diet consisted of pretty much just sugar. And to answer OP, Layne grew tired of the fame and media, it didn't repair all the trauma he had inside of him like he thought it would.
>>
no one has mentioned the real answer, which was that his long time gf died. he just gave up on life after that.
>>
>>122573890
dont blame him. demri was a cutie
>>
>>122571151
>kurt cobain
>neotenous facial features
excuse me?
>>
>>122568661
based troll
>>
>be William DuVall
>have a voice good enough to be lead singer for any band in the world
>play guitar
>write great riffs
>harmonise perfectly
>don't do drugs
>perform great at every show every night bc you're not a walking skeleton
>happily agree to be the backup singer for Jerry in the new albums despite being a better singer
>get hated by the fans because you're black
>>
>>122574767
>>
>>122568661
The only reason he wanted fame, was because he was hopeful his father would reunite with him, after he saw him on tv.
But he never did, so he had no more purpose to do the whole rock star thing
>>
>>122571151
LOL what the fuck is this shit? I checked what neoutenous means. It means Babyface basically.
I'm 6'1, in mid 20s and people sometime think I'm 18-20. I pulled about about 40 bitches.
Is this some new cope I never heard of ?
>>
>>122574962
>I pulled about about 40 bitches.
Out of your ass maybe.
Why are you here?
>>
>>122574896
he does look very young in that photo but most other pictures i've seen of him he looks pretty well-developed for his age
i'm 24 and i look twice as young as he did at my age
>>
>>122574962
>woah people say I look like an adult when I'm an adult
I'm 23 and people often assume I'm 15 / 16.
I get 0 (zero) bitches btw.
>>
>>122575042
To talk about godsmack, aic and Deftones
And you?
>>122575101
Well you should do something about not getting any bitches. Or else you would end up like Drake haters
>>
File: fact.png (138 KB, 358x356)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>122568661
He couldn't live with himself, knowing he helped invent buttrock
>>
>>122575142
I don't care anymore. Gonna kms in a few years anyways.
>>
>>122575101
Imagine how awkward it is being 24 and people think you’re like 27. Feels weird pursuing women that are like 20
>>
>>122574925
Actually he did but he started using drugs with Layne and asked money for drugs. There is a story in Lanegans book where Layne and his dad lived with him for awhile after Demri died and they would just shoot up and smoke crack there all day long.
>>
>>122575159
No it's not over, you're even younger than me!
>>122575190
I can assume.. ah yeah, me being Babyface helped a lot dating chicks 5-7 years younger than me lol.
I pulled a hard body girl with bimbo lips last summer, she was 19 I think, she couldn't believe I was like 5 years older than her and asked for my ID
>>
all of american culture revolves around looking as young as possible.
still /mu/tards will find a way to whine about looking younger than you are.
tzd.
>>
>>122574840
Nothing to do with him being black, he just isn't Layne and the new songs suck
>>
>>122576497
looking as young as possible is one thing, looking childish is a completely different thing and a total pussy repellent
>>
>>122576837
based
>>
>>122576837
>>122578605
black gives way to blue is better than facelift

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.