[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2167.jpg (195 KB, 1519x2048)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
Reminder: Drake WON
>>
industry plant jew larping as a negro
>>
why should I care about two grown-ass niggas arguing like teenagers, both rich as fuck inside a celebrity bubble while I worry about gas prices going up and I actually risk my life when I go out at night
I'm more gangsta than these fake ass niggas
>>
he was holding this knife while another nigga was peeing on him?
>>
>>122569174
keep coping :)
>>
this isn't how LOA works. read up on SATS, then maybe you can manifest a drake W out of the sea of Ls.
>>
>>122569174
That pic is hard af, a warrior in recline but never relaxed. He's here to keep what's his so kenny can keep crying about Tupac's ring, it belongs to Drake.
>>
huge coping detected
>>
If he won why do you have to keep insisting he did? How long are these threads going to go on? I can't believe anyone actually followed this shit I can't imagine being interested or invested in this what is wrong with you people?
>>
Drake won in the same way Biden won the debate.
>>
>>122572502
Last I checked, kenny is the one who botted and Drake is the one being ganged up on by the media and being harrased with fake news
>he touched Millie Brown, well she didn't say he did, but don't believe her or any of the women who we claimed were raped by him but publically came out to say otherwise, Drake is a pedo just because we say so!
>>
>>122572534
and while we're at it Dr. Disrespect did NOTHING ILLEGAL, NONE OF IT WAS ILLEGAL
>>
>>122572558
We have proof of Dr. Dre texting minor inappropriately, there is no proof of Drake being sexual towards Millie Brown when she was underaged or of any underaged girl, nor has any woman/girl stepped forward to make that claim. kenny lied, you fell for it, and Drake won.
>>
>>122572621
>Dr. Dre
I mean Dr. Disrespect but... Dre did much more than texting...
>>
>>122572534
This nigga really defending a grown man who privately texted a 14 year old about "dating". You shouldn't even have a 14 year old's number on your phone unless you're related to them.
>>
>>122572704
/thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.