[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: isntitnowanimalcollective.jpg (689 KB, 1200x1200)
689 KB
689 KB JPG
Is it really the Album of the Decade???
>>
File: tyler.jpg (1.98 MB, 2388x1580)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB JPG
>>122569331
Really, nigga?
>>
>>122569380
Yes, nigger!
https://youtu.be/dYmGGczah7M
>>
>>122569331
Millennial hipster core.
>>
>>122569500
Just admit you're racist and hate white people.
>>
>>122569331
this decade? maybe
>>
>>122569331
I think it was a good exploration of the sound they captured on time skiffs but time skiffs mogs this shit crazy
>>
>>122569331
Yeah so far at least
>>
>>122569331
This one is good but I think they nerfed a lot of its potential by hiring Russ Elevado. Sure it sounds warm and analog and whatever the fuck, but it’s seriously lacking reverb in a lot of places where it’s needed. AC and reverb is like peanut butter and jelly, they shouldn’t have taken such a big risk by going full analog. Sequencing is really shoddy too, feels like they didn’t know if this would be an album or not.
>>
>>122572324
I should add though that the longer songs on this are fucking awesome and really well executed aside from a couple of minor flaws. The rest of it varies in quality. Broke Zodiac and Kings Walk are good but Gem & I and AtCAB suck. Stride Rite would’ve been my one of my favourite AC tracks if Deakin kept an earlier version and didn’t fuck with it. It was perfect as is: https://youtu.be/WI5-9J0bmfI?t=536&si=A6caZhDIwlnw4v8g

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.