[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9216.png (1.37 MB, 2372x1364)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
How do we know it wasn’t suicide? I think it’s obvious it was, he just let fate decide what day it would happen. Given the context of his whole situation, it’s obvious that he didn’t want to live long
>>
>>122570426
It was clearly an extremely long drawn out suicide. Maybe he wanted help deep down if you ever heard Mike Starr recount the night before it was suspected he died, but he made the decision that he wanted out 5 years in advance.
>>
>>122570426
It was the longest suicide ever recorded.
>>
>>122570426
>we
not you;'re personal army
>>
it was a metal gearr solid gaming sesh dummy
>>
>>122570426
Well obviously it was. But the final overdose was most likely on purpose aswell, his tolerance must have been up the roof at that point. I once read YouTube comment from supposedly someone from his circle at the time. Apparently he had missed a vein and had bad arm infection. That's why Mike Starr wanted to call 911 for him because he was sick but he refused. He still had one fully loaded syringe in his hands when they found him. It was not accidental.
>>
Heroin overdose seems like a good way to go out. Completely out of it in a euphoric stupor.
>>
Bros, I love layne so much ;-;
he is literally the greatest singer EVER
his discolored junkie skin gets me so hard holy fuck
>>
>>122574066
Not necessarily. He could have died from heart issues. Came out last week that Scott Weiland (according to his ex wife) had a 95% blocked artery in his heart which did him in. Tolerance or not, drugs destroy organs
>>
>>122574890
Well obviously his heart was more than likely fucked from the years of crack/coke use and lack of nutrients from his diet. He was very ill. But the acute cause of death was an overdose when you are found with needle sticking from your leg. And yeah, I thought the Scott thing was old news, they reported he had heart disease in his autopsy soon after his death. How severe it was is new information. Decades of cocaine and cigarettes is almost guaranteed premature plaque buildup in your arteries.
>>
>>122575293
I wonder what he ate for dinner every night. Or how often he even ate. Dude was made of money and could drive to the store but probably just made tv dinners all the time or just eat some rice and shit. What a shame
>>
>>122575416
Apparently he couldn’t keep down very much food at all towards the end. They found empty pedialyte and Ensure bottles when he was found. Fucking terrible way to live man
>>
>>122575437
What’s the source on that though? Not saying you’re a bullshitter, but maybe somebody bullshitted you? I don’t know, I could also see Layne doing that by choice though to be fair. Let’s be honest. He became lazy as hell due to depression. He probably hated cooking.
>>
>>122575416
Judging by his weight I don't think he really ate. His close friend from his old band and a guy who used to live with around the Mad Season era said in one book that his diet pretty much consisted of just sugar. And the constant crack use will suppress your appetite. Apparently he looked like a skeleton with skin hanging off of it towards the very end.
>>
>>122575505
I forget where I read about the pedialyte but it mentions Ensure directly in this Rolling Stones article. Talked to their manager and Jerry in it.
http://rollinpapers.blogspot.com/2006/01/layne-links.html

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was actually just Layne being so depressed he couldn’t even order food much less cook it, I’ve been there. But when you’re that emaciated it’s even harder to gain weight and eat normally, not to mention how much dope he was on doing all that damage to his body while he wasn’t even close to properly sustaining himself
>>
Really any decision to get involved with main lining junk is kind of a long term plan to exit, on some conscious level

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.