[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8142.jpg (63 KB, 500x500)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
How would the perfect hypothetical 70s Beatles album have looked?
>>
>>122570816
most likely a double album with a john side a paul side a george side and a ringo side.
>>
>>122570816
Imagine the best ELO albums, the best of New World Record, Out of the Blue, and Time, but have it all written and performed by The Beatles instead, with their own unique twist on it in terms of writing and production. That's how I imagine the best 70s Beatles Album would turn out
>>
>>122570816
Proto-punk, a'la The Clash.
>>
File: 1688089267122.jpg (121 KB, 1200x800)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>122570816
I tried doing that for 1974, the year The Beatles came the closest to getting back together.

Side one:
Whatever Gets You thru the Night
Dark Horse
Jet
Bless You
(It's All Down to) Goodnight Vienna
Band on the Run

Side two:
So Sad
#9 Dream
Let Me Roll It
Beef Jerky
No Words
Nobody Loves You (When You're Down and Out)

Total length would be 44:52, which is pretty typical for an LP.
>>
>>122570816
>Georges album
>he gets pushed aside as John takes over
what a cuck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.