[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Dababy_BabyOnBaby[1].jpg (95 KB, 800x800)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>Talented
>Doesn't take his image too seriously
>Funny
>Actually got away with killing someone in a flimsy self-defense case

So why does his produced music suck and why does everyone hate him?
>>
I like him doe
Suge is still fucking slaps, like to listen his first two albums while playing fortnite or rizzing up bitches
>>
>>122571780
I like his freestyles more than his music. His XXL freestyle and Like That freestyle were great. His career was ruined when he insulted gays and he had several moments with fans and regular workers which put a nail in his coffin.
>>
>>122571780
>why does everyone hate him?
He said a thing about how his gay fans ain't the type to go fuck in bathrooms and catch STDs, and everyone took that as a homophobic comment.
>>
File: GBPXel9XcAAh9EL.jpg (35 KB, 720x785)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
> Fellas, if you ain’t sucking d— in the parking lot, put your cellphone lighter up.”
>>
File: 52a.jpg (187 KB, 777x713)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>da baby
>lil baby

why can't these newjacks come up with creative artist names?
>>
>>122571780
The gay thing got him blackballed for a bit but his problem is that his songs are all the same, they're good but its all the same shit and whenever he tries to experiment its awful
>>
Toby is boutta drop, you fucking weak and gay white faggots!
>>
File: IMG_4164.jpg (102 KB, 500x500)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>122572683
Cause we get money faggot ass white boy
>>
>>122571780
I can turn myself into a convertible

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.