[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Rubber_Soul.jpg (109 KB, 316x316)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
jesus christ almighty this album is shit
>>
Yep. Hipsters pretend to like it but its very mid. None of the sovl of early beatles nor creative genius of later beatles
>>
>>122572742
poptimism is a disease
>>
>>122572738
>>122572742
>>122572763
samefag
>>
>>122572787
Nope. Try again
>>
>>122572787
This post marks the first time I have replied to my own thread in ten years. This is and has always been a safe space for Beatles fans to get really fucking mad for no reason. See you tomorrow!
>>
>Remove Girl and Run For Your Life
>Add Day Tripper and We Can Work It Out

Ahhhhh it's a 10/10 now
>>
>>122572880
>Remove Girl
that's one of their best songs, retard
>>
>>122572738
If you think that's bad wait till you listen to anything else that came after it. Or before. It all sucks donkey dick, mate. The kinks are much better
>>
>>122572738
That’s fine. But why repetitively make the same thread over and over again? I’d imagine you have more than one opinion on music. Why not share some of your other thoughts? I can’t imagine you listen to Rubber Soul very frequently if you hate it so much. So I wonder why you think it’s interesting to post about it so frequently.
>>
>>122573706
I do. I post in other threads frequently. I think you know why I do this, and can guess my taste. This is a psychic war and I will win.
>>
>>122572738
>you wont see me, in my life, im looking through you, if I needed someone all on the same album
yeah im thinking filtered.
>>
Wait is my favorite song on this one for some reason
>>
yes, and consider it's still their best one
>>
File: file.png (621 KB, 640x640)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
>had to bring in so many session musicians to record the album, whereas the actual band members barely played the instruments
>would still be mid-tier if it were compared with Beatles discography
Beach Boys are such a fraud it's not even funny.
>>
>>122574245
The best songwriters deserve the best musicians. Hacks can stick to playing their own instruments; it's not like the arrangement is good enough for it to make a real difference.
>>
>>122574286
How does it feel to be soulless?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.