[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717879689495150.jpg (15 KB, 240x240)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Gimme a word and I'll try rhyme it.

This is the last thing I wrote.

I'm Eazy E, G Easy, On TV, BBC, BET, Slippin my CD in PG DVDs
I got rap in a headlock, the rock's red hot, best stock, always washed so it don't get dreadlocks,
A mad cunt, wit a fat blunt, matter of fact I'm a handicap when I'm up in the club like Tiger Woods wit my cap back to front, take acid and jump out the window like Eric Clapton's son, gimme some of that Captain Rum, run that platinum son or get blasted with this massive gun
>>
I'll be forwards, I wanna fuck you backwards, doggy style, who you be runnin laps for, ain't square so I won't be hittin backboards, it costs a score to fuck a crack whore and she'll do anything you ask for, steal an Uber eats car and leave a bad review on the app store,
On the FBI list, they wanna extradite us, can't best the Irish, always fresh and stylish, with domestic violence,
I'm doin lines of speed between the rhymes then I'm rollin weed with Bible papers so I can read between the lines
Came in the place buzzin, at eight somethin, cuz you take somethin? Nah I'm just babe huntin, I get em by the bakers dozen so put the cake in the oven, she's lookin at me like she wants my baby or somethin
Sup honey, the albums Sweet and Sour, take you home delivery and eat for hours,
Fuck Biggie and Tupac too, who shot who? They should have shot Snoop Dogg too, Suge Knight made the Thug Life you rock to, and I do rock too, my bitch can rock blue tube top too, smokin weed wit a rooftop view, I just dropped an album who dropped you?
>>
>>122578910
orange
purple
bulb
month
>>
>Spell Lester
>L S T E R
>L E T E R
>>
i roll up in the comment section
they know im up to know good, yeah im blessin
catch me on the blunt side of a rotary
im pulling hoes like they chokin me
uh
gimme dat now
gimme rat how
you know you know
its the slick dig you know

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.