[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: book_of_flame.png (1.46 MB, 701x705)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
Thoughts on it? I'm not gonna sit here and listen to a whole 2 hour mixtape. someone else listen to it and tell me what songs are good, thanks.
>>
File: 1712687522520389.jpg (14 KB, 334x393)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>122579972
>I'm not gonna sit here and listen to a whole 2 hour mixtape
why not? just put it on. literally just press play and listen to it
>>
>>122579988
ok fine :(
>>
37 SHITTY. FUCKING. FREESTYLES. THAT. SUCK. BALLS.
RIDICULOUS.
>>
I guess he buys beats for $10,
just like when he pays underage girls and hookers $10 to write his name on their feet,
then he posts their pics and tells lies about how they send him pics for free. tells lies that girls love him, when really they don't give a shit about him.
he does really quick shitty freestyles and talks shit, on $10 beats, then shits it out, and calls it a "mixtape". so fucking disrespectful to the listener.
>>
>>122580506
>muh underage girls
take the bus back to plebbit you fag
>>
so cringe and stupid when he larps as young thug. he's so retarded.
>>
>>122580541
>he's so retarded.
It's Lil B. If he cared about your opinion he wouldn't be a legend who changed the rap game, lil nigga
>>
>>122580521
I don't use r*ddit.
lil b has paid so many underage girls for feet pics, then posted them on his social media, telling lies that they sent the pics to him for free. it wasn't free. he paid them for those feet pics.
>>
I like some of the beats. but most of the freestyles are so fucking bad. jesus.
>>
>>122580521
How does it feel to defend pedos?
>>
this n-word is a fucking spastic. he's a drooling spastic.
>>
there's no quality control at all. it's just shitty freestyles. fucking trash. god damn retard.
>>
goofy as fuck
>>
>>122580658
>>122580645
>>122580621
>>122580582
>>122580541
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>122580607
>>122580571
>moralfagging about unsubstantiated rumors
newfags out
>>
I'm listening to the mixtape right now. I am a fan of Lil B. but the freestyles are so fucking bad. they're comically bad. they're pathetic. this total shit. the n-word needs to write something down or shut the fuck up.
>>
jesus what a load shit.
>>
"dragons mist" beat is pretty chill, quite deep. I like it.
"house on the hill" is pretty chill, quite a nice beat.
"moneybagg yo" is somewhat ok, but the way he copies young thug, sounds so ridiculous.
"I'm a furry" beat is pretty based. I like Lil B when he raps on those kind of beats. hardcore street shit, trap shit.
"watch the dough rise" beat is chill. not bad.
(sorry for complaining but some of the freestyles are spectacularly bad)
>>
I thought it was pretty good as a lifelong lil b fan. As always there’s some filler but this is a return to peak lil b we’ve not seen since like 05 fuck em.
>vampire party
>flipping birds
>bobby brown
>you need me don’t leave me
>super smash bros
Also it’s like executive produced by keyboard kid and that other underground producer some of his best beat selections imo. 7/10
>>
>>122580947
Didn’t mean to say like
>>
I am a fan of Lil B. I want him to make more songs like
>swag OD
>dopeman hunter
>pretty bitch
>tiny pants
>ski ski
>Texas
the based street shit, trap shit.
>>
I like this song.
cold war pt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJxkXLhR-KY
>>
>>122581100
The style of this tape is more Stephen hawking/katy Perry
>>
Flaming swordsman from yugioh? Is Lil B autistic
>>
>>122584569
no just black
>>
the mixtape wasn't too bad I guess. it had some hardcore street shit, trap shit, not much though.
and it had some "deep, chill" lil b rap stuff.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.