[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0463.jpg (2.93 MB, 4032x3024)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB JPG
Last summer me and my gf were browsing the music section at goodwill and came across this CD, but theres nothing about them online at all

They have a website but it’s been defunct for god knows how long and the way back machine doesn’t produce anything either.

They sound like a crossbred between Arctic Monkeys and Red Hot Chili Peppers if that’s any help, my friend is in the process of trying to upload it to Spotify but I can take a quick video of the songs and post them here if anyone is curious
>>
File: IMG_0464.jpg (2.93 MB, 4032x3024)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB JPG
>>
>>122580603
scan it and submit it to discogs, then upload it to the internet archive or youtube. uploading someone else's music to spotify sounds retarded
>>
>>122580603
wale up babe new panchiko just dropped
>>
>>122580680
He'd be uploading his own music anon
>>
File: IMG_0466.jpg (2.28 MB, 4032x3024)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB JPG
The captcha is giving me hell. But I’m trying to upload what the disc looks like, it’s literally just a burned disk with “Velveteen” written in sharpie on it
>>
I’m also a little busy at the moment, but I’ll just record the music and upload it to YouTube in full. Maybe someone can figure out who made it
>>
>>122580799
Make sure you delete this thread and buy an ad before doing so
>>
>>122580603
keep it in the shill thread. panchiko got away with it nut i'm drawing the line here
>>
>>122580740
I know that viral marketing exists, but every thrift store has obscure local bands whose music isn't digitized or on discogs. I have a stack of such CDs I haven't gotten around to myself
>>
>>122580713
>>122580740
>>122580805
>>122580818

I knew that I would get replies like this and I honestly get that but I’m not sure how to prove that I’m not shilling besides “just trust me bro”

If I were making my own music it wouldn’t sound like this and I wouldn’t go through the trouble of doing this bs
>>
>>122580899
Yea so take the hint and give up, just post in the shill thread with everyone else
>>
>>122580899
>If I were making my own music it wouldn’t sound like this and I wouldn’t go through the trouble of doing this bs
yes you would and you are
>>
>>122580899
youre shilling some garbage that sounds like every other normie teenage white boy band. theres a million other nobody acts like this. at least with panchiko they were semi interesting with the sampling and electronics and stuff albeit ripping off radiohead still
>>
So let me get this straight: if youre recommending drake like an npc you are, thats cool bcos, i dont know, millions of people already know him, so that makes it ok somehow
If youre recommending some unknown act then youre "shilling" and thats not ok, because, well it just isnt, okay??
Even though drake and all the other top 40 jerk offs got there by million dollar companies relentlessly shilling them and pushing their shit
>>
I wasn’t trying to do “lE sPoOkY lOst meDiA” or shill anything I was just trying to see if anyone knew anything about velveteen or if they were just a band that tried to release stuff but gave up or something
>>
>>122581054
Pachinko successfully tricked people with a similar shill tactic, it has inspired hundreds of copycats using the same tactic. Fool me once…
>>
>>122581054
>If youre recommending some unknown act
freudian slip anon. i thought you were trying to find out who the band is not to recommend them. it's ok though. you can still move over to the shill thread there's no shame in it
>>
>>122581054
This mother fucker is trying to imitate me

>>122581118
I’m genuinely trying to find more info on this group

Also who the fuck is pachinko
>>
>>122581173
>Also who the fuck is pachinko
you're embarrassing yourself stop playing dumb

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.