[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>NAZI PUNKS
>NAZI PUNKS
>NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF
>NAZI PUNKS
>NAZI PUNKS
>NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF
BASED
>>
>>122581193
>conservatives are the new punk. if you don't lick jeff bezos balls and get in the wage cage you are a communist fag
>>
>>122581193
Being a nazi is the most punk thing you can do tho. All leftists will hate you and a vast majority of right wingers aka cuckservatives will too
>>
Nazi Black Metal Chads Welcome
>>
>>122581265
Nazis were conservative?
>>
>>122581270
right on brother. jerking off a dead charlie chaplin impersonator who an herod his brains all over the bunker walls the moment the ameritards got close is punk af. have an upvote
>>
>>122581316
Ad hominem
Non sequitur
>>
>>122581350
Lorem ipsum
>>
>>122581350
keep eminem out of this
>>
>>122581193
there was a black dude in the dead kennedys?

...... jello was quite handsome in his youth. if he would have just kept quiet with his lisping fag voice, he probably could have pulled major tail.
>>
>>122581193
>gatekeeping
>>
chud death camp when
>>
>>122582427
it'll be right after the commie death camp; promise. pinky swear.
>>
Based. Fuck Nazis!

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger

Edit 2: 327 upvotes for this? Haha wow that's the most I've ever gotten, thanks guys and gals and everything in between!

Edit 3: WTF 600 upvotes wow thank you all so much this is the best birthday ever

Edit 4: Thanks for all the birthday wishes fellow r/wooooshers. I tippeth mine hat to thee on this pleasant morrow.

Edit 5: Ok, so this went viral overnight for some reason O_o 2000 motherflipping upboats I really have no words thank you all so much it means a lot!

Edit 6: ok I'm noticing some toxic discussion happening in this reply chain and I feel the need to address it. Sexism and racism are not cool guys, so please cool it and continue the good vibes please and thank you!

Edit 7: ok so I don't know why but I've received a lot of downvotes on this post recently, maybe i got raided by 4chan.com/b?? (commonly referred to as the "asshole of the internet" for those who aren't aware). I don't really ask for much but I was hoping we could show those losers a thing or two, so please give this post an upvote if you haven't already, it would mean the world to me and show these bullies you cannot mess with a good person.

Edit 8: turns out my girlfriend cheated on me, so that happened :/

Edit 9: so people have been wanting me to clarify the previous edit. I don't have the energy to go into a lot of detail so the general gist of it is this: Yes we were in an open relationship, no that doesn't mean you can't cheat on someone when you're in an open relationship. If you are having sex regularly with someone and never mention it until they get you pregnant, that is definitely a betrayal of trust even if you've both agreed that she can have as many partners as she feels she needs to be comfortable.

Edit 10: FYI, taking responsibility for the child does not make me any less of a man than you, actually it makes me more, so kindly fuck off please and thank you!
>>
>>122582566
wtf how did you edit a 4chan post
edit: nvm figured it out
>>
Sorry I could never feel cool supporting trannies soooo... I just won't I guess???
>>
>>122582671
not supporting trannies =/= being a nazi
>>
>>122582780
Ok but I also am right wing and believe everything libtards think nazis believe. Regardless of that, I have no idea how anyone could find all the zoomer faggot tranny libtards cool. The whole thing is just disappointing to witness.
>>
>>122582630
kek
>>
right wingers cannot into arts
>wagner
he was a lib for his time
>>
One of them is dead, and the other two want nothing to do with Jello Biafra.
>Where, oh where did it all go so wrong...???
>>
>>122581265
who are you quoting?
>>
>>122582566
why would one even boast about being into reddit inside jokes that deep?
>>
>>122581193
jello biafra is the living embodimentf of rik mayall's young ones character. the archetypal hysterical self-righteous hypocritical leftie twat. the rest of the band all hate him.
>>
>>122581350
Mom's spaghetti
>>
>>122585269
You'd be appalled at how many musicians are voting Trump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.