[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0409.jpg (135 KB, 501x612)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
A few weeks ago, I found myself tripping on 3 tabs of LSD and vibing to some legendary old school West Coast & Atlanta rap. I was deep into artists like TI, NWA, Snoop. But also some newer artists like NBA Youngboy, Future, Moneybagg Yo, and more.
The songs were all about the rough life of trapping and selling coke, and I became completely engrossed in their world for the duration of my trip.
"When the shit goes down, you better be ready," a lyric from NWA played in my head, and l'd find myself nodding along to lines like, "I got the heart of a hustler" from Young Jeezy. It was eye-opening.
After the trip was over, I thought I was back to normal. But the weeks went by, and slowly I noticed the change in my thoughts. A voice crept into the back of my mind, whispering, "Move these packs, my (n-word)," and other phrases like, "Money, power, respect, gotta get mine or the next man will,"
I've never dealt drugs, and I am white (so even the thought mentioned above is inappropriate) but the combination of that rap on acid has me thinking so differently. It's like all I want to think about now is hustling and keeping my life trill.
Does anyone have any idea what the next move to make is?
>>
>>122588706
I listened to ten Bob Dylan albums on acid seven years ago and since then I’ve been trying to write songs with good lyrics. I guess it’s better than deluding myself into thinking I’m a drug dealer.
>>
>>122588706
Look up the collective unconscious (concept by Carl G Jung). Without getting into esoteric stuff (which is serious), basically all knowledge of mankind is accessible in the unconscious.
So you unlocked the thug life in your unconscious because of the LSD. It's powerful. You can control it though, it's not like you're powerless against it. Otherwise you would be crazy, and you aren't.
>>
>>122588706
You re-programmed yourself
>>
Imagine not listening to Boards of Canada on acid
>>
I would never waste acid on shit like rap, and I like rap.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.