[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 72-Seasons.jpg (301 KB, 1500x1500)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
This is actually good and so is Hardwired. Death Magnetic is weaker than both yet it's always praised. I don't understand that.
>>
>>122592524
It's a good album indeed.
>>
old guys making a good album < younger guys making a weaker album.
>>
>>122592524
Death Magnetic got a lot of goodwill by following up St. Anger and not sucking
>>
I don't know how you guys can listen to this brickwalled protools slop
>>
>>122593326
DM, Hardwired and 72 do sound fucking terrible to listen to. It physically pains my ears. It sucks because I do like the songs.
>>
The hype of Metallica returning to thrash faded when they just kept putting out the same type of old guy thrash metal with no more innovation. I know they can't be expected to reinvent the wheel every album, but it's hard to find reasons to talk about a release when it's just the devil you know.
>>
>>122593471
They shit on our albums when we tried something different, so I don't care anymore.
>>
>>122593197
Also because the single The Day that Never Comes was really good.
>>
ANTICIPATION
IN DOMINATION
>>
>>122593471
Which is why Lulu is so good. Metallica and Lou reed both leaving their comfort zone, and producing a very good album. They sound amazing, the lyrics and concept are amazing.
Sad that simple minded people couldn't get into it, but kudos to Lars for saying he listens to Lulu every now and then and feels so proud of it. He should.
>>
>>122593563
>the lyrics
you are the table
>>
>>122592524
Go to bed James
>>
>>122596214
no Lars told me I could stay up late tonight
>>
>>122592524
>yet it's always praised
because it's way better than the other 2
>>
>open the mustaine vault to pilfer more riffs
>it's empty
should've called it quits then

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.