[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Rick u ok?
>>
>>122593037
>a challenger to the youtube throne appears
>>
>>122593037
This is a video an incel makes and uploads 15 minutes before the shoot up a grocery store
>>
I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE
>>
File: goodfoot.png (270 KB, 1100x1000)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>122593037
HEEEEEY!
IM MAD!
>>
>It's real
>>
we got to him
>>
>>122593037
quick rundown?
>>
>>122593627
he's made several videos in a row complaining about modern music recently and people started saying he's just an out of touch boomer and he got pissed off by that and is using google trends to show how people don'g care about music anymore
>>
>>122593639
he's not wrong but his arguments are stupid as fuck.

One guy was accusing him of being old and not liking new things in music, so he used some math-rock guitar players and saying "they are reinventing music" so that's proof on how he likes new things. Like, way to miss the point completely. Of people accusing him of being anti-technology and he says "well I'm on Youtube guys, that's me using technology so you're wrong about that".
>>
>>122593037
kino
>>
>>122593037
Old people can be right too you know
Its not a 22 year old monopoly on rightness
>>
>>122593687
>Its not a 22 year old monopoly on rightness
It is, actually. As soon as you're legally able to drink, you're a boomer, and therefore the cause of the problems of everyone younger than you.
>>
>>122593666
So... he used proof toshow he was right and was right?
>>
Rick Beato is alot more powerful than the last time I purviewed him. You can even make out some energy coalescing around his fist in this thumbnail
>>
>>122596329
Hi Rick we love you. Where’s the Stephen Jenkins interview?
>>
>another boomer seething about music getting worse while talking around the elephant in the room because its steaming shit spent warmth
Why you guys watching him again?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.