[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: antohny.jpg (49 KB, 500x500)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
and it hit the billboard #1 for two weeks.
what's stopping you? music as an artform is not as dead as you think it is.
>>
File: 1677974302347059.jpg (12 KB, 187x250)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>122593851
He became obscure faster than I anticipated he would ngl. I thought he'd exploit the fad for a little bit longer
>>
>>122593858
artistic integrity is a hell of a drug
>>
Is this psyop already one year old?
Dammit.
>>
>>122594518
The American pop music psyop is far, far older than that.
>>
>>122593851
Good for him I hope he was smart and bought a house and invested the rest.
>>
>>122593851
>what's stopping you?
I don't know any right wing grifters
>>
You'd hafta be a GD fool to take on the fudge round industry. Dude's lucky he's still breathing, they make it look like an accident/suicide all the time.
>>
>>122593851
>what's stopping you
I'm not a retarded right wing grifter
>>
>self released
>no label
>by himself
>>
>>122594634
Neither did he.
>>
>>122594729
Neither is he.
>>
>>122594634
>>122594729
Man, it would be nice if some guy with enough money to fund a propaganda agency would help me promote my music.
>>
>>122594782
>help me promote my music
By Tweeting about it, like any other publication would for any other artist?
>>
I BEEN SUCKIN OFF RICK
ALL DAMN DAY
>>
>>122593851

I don't know what this guy did, although i was on pol a lot when it was being hyped heavily there.

If you have a pile of money and have done research about different ways to spend money to buy plays, and you spend that money you should be able to get on the charts if the money pile is big enough.

Buy Spotify Streams.

$500 should get you 1 Million streams. Some places cost more, others cost less.

If you or your parents are upper middle class or rich, you could buy yourself onto the hot 100.

38 50 KENDRICK LAMAR | EUPHORIA
PGLANG/INTERSCOPE (UMG) $39,549 -10% $546
600 $39,003

That's the bottom song on the money chart - number 50.

sold 600 downloads, made $546.
Had 8,572,000 streams and made $39,003 - that's a week of streams.

We've seen that you can buy streams easily, and it almost looks like you could get back more money than you spend on the streams.

If it costs less than 39K to buy 9 Million streams, you should be ahead.

100 000 Spotify Royalty Premium Plays
Amplify Your Spotify Presence with 100,000 Royalties Eligible Plays
$ 445.00
ok - 10 Million royalites eligble plays - $44,500
8,574,000 streams pays $39,003

Pretty close to being even. If you have $100K and you want to be on a chart, you could do that, and get most of your money back.
>>
>>122594749

I think he spent money on promo. that's all you really need is money, and you can use the money to buy spotify plays. and the spotify plays are directly converted into Billboard friendly units of album sales and song sales and everything else. Feed the many sources of fake plays. You can buy a lot of things. Radio airplay is bought, but it's not easy for you to buy it, and it's complicated. Spotify plays are extremely easy to buy and cheap.

You know what is not expensive, sometimes? Radio stations themselves. Radio stations which are unpopular stations playing easy listening commerical free involuntarily, an automated station without many watts in small markets but ones that mediabase counts in the chart can be very good stations for bands to own. A co-op or a corporation owned by 100 local bands - buys 22 acres, radio towers, and a radio station. Plays your own stuff. Costs $400K. New format is one that mediabase will include in a chart. AAA, Alternative, Active Rock. $4000 per band.
>>
>>122594782

usually, you have a major label paying a PR firm to hype the act. here, recently, there was a blizzard of hype of Brat. What's different with this guy is that there was no major label and he did it DIY. Let's come up with something that we can market to pol, and other generally conservative places. And it worked. There are a whole lot of conservative people or people who just aren't buying what the MSM is selling, and there aren't a lot of acts meeting that demand.
>>
>>122593851
He was bankrolled by Rudge Rounds
>>
>>122599536
>>122599632
kys schizo
>>
>>122593851
He sold his soul to the de... i mean jesus christ. I don't wanna do that, i don't even think he existed. Unlike Yeshua tho, that fucker is most likely real, but those jesusus from the bible? Probably not
>>
>>122593858

no one could figure out where he should play or how much he should cost. he probably made his buy spotify plays or total PR package pay off and he has money to do it again. He was on top of the top 100, the biggest hit of the moment. Very impressive for DIY.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.