[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4474.jpg (2.57 MB, 4032x3024)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
I picked up this CD of a band I’d never heard of before called “Pennywheel” and I cannot find a single scrap of information on this band or its music since buying the album. The copyright says 2001, and the genre is a mix of some pop-punk and Nickelback or Creed shit. It just sounds like some stuff you’d hear on one of those edgy animated MTV shows that ran for like 13 episodes in the late 90s/early 2000s. The two things I found that could be hints to who these guys are is an Amazon link to the same CD with an alternate cover that’s being sold for 83 bucks, and sources about their record label, Emerson Records, that say that the label closed down in the 1920s. Who are these guys?

Also, I don’t fucking post here, like ever, so mind that.

(Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/My-First-Rock-Band-Pennywheel/dp/B000243FG0)
>>
File: IMG_4475.jpg (2.54 MB, 4032x3024)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB JPG
Back cover:
>>
File: IMG_4477.jpg (2.81 MB, 4032x3024)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB JPG
The little booklet on the inside seems to have been ripped out by the previous owner. Everything but the page with the actual cover is there.

Inside:
>>
>>122593864
they're a shitty local band. thrift stores are full of dozens of cds like this. submit it to discogs and upload it to internet archive if you want, but it's not le ebin spoopy lost media
>>
Ebin spoopy lost media alert

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.