[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Deamsounds.jpg (45 KB, 526x532)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
I started a thread on here a while back where I gave Bill Fontana and his "landscape sculptures" as an example of what I wanted to explore. We are talking otherworldly type experimental ambient that conveys a sort of expansive, artistic nerve.

Imagine listening to choon related with a paralyzing weed drool, staring out across the shoreline.

To me, what Bill Fontana did here conveys a sort of surrealism that I really like. What other experimental ambient artists are there that seek to explore and break new ground for feels? I find that there is a lot of pleb shit on offer, where the artist simply lets one "muh important note" drone of for ages, without it ever being near to the dreamy vibes that Bill Fontana brought. It's just pleb shit. Basically faster, harder, Scooter, but ambient.

Recommend me some GOOD artists. Trailblazers. Artiiistes. Creatooors. People with IQ and EQ trying to shape sound for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1FgHpozFsU
>>
gonna give this 20 minutes
>>
>>122594608
I find it beautiful through the whole duration, and as I say: it has a surreal vibe too it. Are there other artists that try to do the same thing? Not normie standard fucking bull shit.

I don't know much about this board or its current culture. Perhaps it is a den of fucking k-pop gooner troon retards.
>>
i wanna watch escape from alcatraz now
>>
>>122594690
we should create the board culture that we want with the spirit that we want imho

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.