[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kenny a FAN.png (807 KB, 763x765)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
>That nigga [MICHAEL JACKSON] gave us Billie Jean,
>You say he touched those kids?
>When shit hit the fan, is you still a fan (freaky ass nigga)?
I guess this light skin's cool, kenny?
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
File: 1698517649208758.jpg (271 KB, 967x946)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>
>>122598639
Kendrick better thank God that 4chan is not the entire internet, his lies wouldn't have made it past day one if it was...
>>
File: 1699415587551.jpg (50 KB, 340x240)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>That nigga gave us Trapped in the Closet, you say he touched those girls?
>When shit hit the fan, is you still a fan?
>>
>>122600763
Kek
>>
>>122598639
he earned those children
>>
>>122602698
kennycel...
>>
>>122598639
His crime were the lyrics for They Don’t Care About Us. That’s when they said: get him, destroy him
>>
a deep dive into all the evidence and a deep dive into the evidence itself shows that the dude probably didn't touch the kids but he was fucked in the head and not okay.
>>
>>122603214
>a deep dive into the evidence itself shows that the dude probably didn't touch the kids
Really? I haven't paid much attention to the case but what evidence leads you to that conclusion?
>>
>>122603245
not that anon but theres a pretty comprehensive wikipedia page on the controversy i spent a couple hours reading it and it genuinely seems like people were trying to get at this money. things like adults forging signatures and making up things, coercing the kids into speaking against Mikey. Thing is... he was also on the epstein list so....
>>
>>122603374
There could be mixed motivations. The parents sadly could have seen opportunity in real abuse. beats me though
>>
>>122603245
>>122603374
The police searched and catalogued his entire estate. They found nothing. You can look it all up yourself, the documents are public. There are virtually no cases of child molesters who do not possess any cp. He was cleared of all charges.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.