[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3585.jpg (118 KB, 847x847)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
I just want to hear some good music, bros.
Will we ever have good music again?
>>
>>122599075
Bob Dylan still exists anon.
>>
the underground """breakcore""" scene is incredibly hit or miss, and this is the one time it hit for me https://youtu.be/JNqpxVDat2U
>>
>>122599075
Go on bandcamp and click on the albums people buy, you can see that in real time, you will find something you like eventually
>>
>>122599103
>thread requesting good music
>the second recommendation is breakcore made by a tranny

get the fuck out.
>>
>>122599075
i agree that most popular music is slop nowadays but no way you think theres not anybody cooking heat down in the underground. litsen to black midi
>>
>>122599182
i listen to music and i dont pay attention to the people that make it. if i find a song i like i listen to it. i dont give a shit if they're a tranny if the song is good, and in my opinion the song is good
>>
You are completely insane if you genuinely believe there is no good music being made today.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtHr3fDpJX4
>>
File: NormLaughter.jpg (30 KB, 686x386)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>122599404
>>122599103
>>122599182
> i think one of the reasons why music has stuck to me (outside of autism and how much music is in my family) is because of the times just audio caused me to cry. my earliest memory of this experience is either from I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas or the file select menu in Super Mario 64, composed by Koji Kondo.
Lmfao of course the prior post is about getting on estrogen
>>
>>122599385

black midi is a good choice, king gizzard, mannequin pussy. might not be a bad idea to listen to bands you might be able to see, bands with newish albums who are touring.

If you listed your US city, I could easily tell you who to see and what venue would likely have the best stuff over time. I'd look up pollstar mostly.
>>
>>122599404
Ngl as autistic af as this person is, the track is actually kinda good.
>>
https://youtu.be/Q-i1XZc8ZwA?si=Q7-Wiak7p9B5NZNS
>>
>>122599103
"breakcore" is just dnb if he was produced like hiphop (aka extremely formulaic typebeats)
>>
>>122599075
Suffering from the same problem anon, the year has been underwhelming so far except a few decent releases and other washed artists leftover stuff.
>>
>>122601446
>"breakcore" is just dnb if he was produced like hiphop (aka extremely formulaic typebeats)
>>
>>122599385
>>122599872
black midi stopped being good after their debut. currently they're just sporkcore progslop
>>
>>122599075
https://youtu.be/QetvK6ldl2s
>>
holy spwp, that was awful nigga kill yourself
>>
File: wanker.png (706 KB, 540x719)
706 KB
706 KB PNG
I believe its impossible to have any thriving cultural art scenes while social media exists in widespread use. Of course there will still be the occasional work of quality produced but the culturally homogenising effect of universal social spaces precludes the genuine proliferation of idiosyncratic art. The art produced in such an environment, by definition, will always tend towards broader but shallower appeal.
>>
File: 1719854384417153s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>122602778
maybe the artists just need time to figure it out.
imagine, for a second, that we are in a recession of sorts. receding of the waaves. a breath in. before a great tsunami of art. true entropy. all the resources of the internet coalescing in a great crash of color and viscera
>>
>>122602778
t. Anon is the guy in his pic
>>
>>122602813
You sound like a fucking optimist go fuck off back to your utopia this is no place for you
>>
Yall just getting old, sorry

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.