[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>better than rick beato but none of you talk about him
>>
Oi fink uhl play shum chunes on me pianow
>>
I talk about him regularly. It's just because he only makes insightful, entertaining content, he doesn't get nearly as much attention as if he were to, say, get divorced after getting a vasectomy, or being a +1SD Basketball American leftoid who thinks he's a real intellectual, or melting down like a toddler repeatedly on camera.
>>
>>122600494
lol
>>
>>122600290
kek based
>>
Why did he get a piano instead of a stage
>>
>>122600217
>none of you talk about him
That's a good sign
Beato posting is extremely low quality
>>
>>122600494
He's also willing to take corrections (and edit his videos if necessary).
>>
>>122600217
>him
>knows way too much theory
>can't make a good song
>Kurt Cobain
>could barely play his instrument
>made good shit
>>
Can't really hate the guy per se, he seems fairly inoffensive and likeable, but he does contribute to the whole music theory as a fad.
>>
>beatles wank
>>
He seems better than me in every way. More musically talented, more accomplished, better looking, more sociable and likeable, and probably happier than me overall. Fuck him
>>
>>122602881
I belive he's happily married as well.
>>
>>122603227
I will break his fingers
>>
SEVEN BEATLES SONGS THAT USE THE MELODIC MINOR SCALE
Great, how interesting
>>
File: 1718478867204995.png (215 KB, 398x430)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>122602881
>mogs you
>>
>>122604620
He really does tho
Im so ugly
>>
>>122600217
This dude is one of the worst offenders of the “zillennial music theory youtuber” scene. All he does is provide the most surface level analysis of the most obvious hit songs everyone knows and has no creative insight other than to imply that “more theory = more gooder”.
>>
>>122604690
Fuck off, Brad. Suck a gangbang's worth of Palestinean dicks.
>>
>>122600217
What's with all these YouTube music theorists and only talking about damn chords and le so crazy time measures all the time? They never talk about phrasing, structure (which is closely linked to harmony btw but doubt they know that) time feel, etc. All which are more useful to teach
>>
>>122605150
Same. I only ever found one dude who talked about building a melody. No one talks about structure.
Not even in popular music.
>>
>>122605150
What’s worse is that they don’t even explain why the chord and time signatures have any intrinsic artistic meaning or how they relate to anything else. Its just theory for its own sake.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.