[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1614277301231.png (60 KB, 362x294)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
I don't get "Johnny" Cash.
>>
mogged by Jackson, Strait, Brooks, Jones, and Kristofferson tbqh
>>
>>122601966
Deep luxurious voice, songs are karaoke favourites, had an outlaw rebel image. That’s all there is to get really.
>>
>>122601994
>Kristofferson
Best song is partly about Cash himself.
You're a joke for mentioning Jackson and Brooks. Even they would tell you that. Jones will get a pass, but I disagree.
>>
>>122601966
Watch Walk The Line and you'll get it
>>
>>122602015
>Even they would tell you that
no shit. do you expect me to think they wouldn't disagree and show respect to a legend of the genre?
doesn't change the fact that I'd rather put them on over Cash
>>
File: george-jones.jpg (40 KB, 570x391)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>122602015
>Jones will get a pass
Imagine thinking you could gatekeep George fucking Jones.
>>
>>122602108
It's anon getting the pass. It's no offense to George. He's a practically a different trunk of the family tree. And guys like Jackson and Brooks are twigs in it. They're not even worthy to smell Johnny's shit.
>>
>>122601966
He's an old country singer so people laud him like he's Christ cause boomers had all of three options back then
>>
>>122602015
>nothing to say about Strait
>>
>>122602193
>had all of three options back then
You should learn at least a little before opening your mouth. That's nothing to be proud about.
>>
>>122602206
Also in George's trunk.
But he's a native to this State. Don't make me do it.
>>
>>122602210
What are you on about?
I'm belittling Johnny Cash as someone who only achieved anything cause boomers liked what was presented to them cause it was either that or like nothing
>>
>>122601966
There’s no Cash here, here no Cash , Cash no

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.