[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: a3663310146_65.jfif.jpg (57 KB, 700x700)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
her music makes my ears feel so good
Water Resistant is amazing.
>>
The most conflicted I have ever felt about a tranny. Almost a would from me
>>
>>122602974
She's an actual girl

>>122602963
Her music was amazing until Personal Protocol. Alpha Testing and Plague Town are future classics of their era.
>>
>>122602991
yeah she lost motivation. i Wish she would have just tried to make a full album that probably could have been real momentum
>>
>>122603001
I guess so, Blackwinterwells and her seem to have lost momentum, maybe by being so underrated. Her song with Wicca Phase is amazing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze_HiDL9VrY

The turn towards full on D&B and her abandonment of hyperpop / synthpop was a mistake desu
>>
>>122603060
sis think she bladee
yeah see she keeps trying to be like more popular artists cause shes underrated but what she had was perfect already. damnit!
>>
>>122603158
Never thought of that, maybe it's true. Sucks to lose your identity trying to be something you're not. Bladee also was lost as hell from the period of 2020 onwards imo, Cold Visions seems to be a return to form, but it wasn't it in my opinion. 2013-2019 best period for sure
>>
>>122603186
bladee's project with Mechatok was a masterstroke. I'd really like more bladee trance edm type tracks, his voice made for that imo
>>
>>122603224
Never heard it, people said it's bad. I'll give it a chance
>>
I just listened to the first 28 seconds of Water Resistant. It is also the last 28 seconds of Water Resistant that I will listen to.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.